是她
She did.
你信那一套? – 你不信?
Do you believe that? – Don’t you?
但我听说巫术无害
But I heard it can’t hurt you.
要是不相信的话,就不会受伤害
I mean, it can’t hurt you if you don’t believe.
我建议你最好尽快离开那房♥子
Then I suggest you leave that house before you do.
拜托,真的有够夸张 他不过是中风发作
For God’s sake, this is insane. The man had a stroke.
他怎么不这么认为?
That isn’t what he thinks.
你要带他远离她?远离他的太太?
And you’re going to take him away from her? From his own wife?
你怎么能相信… – 我不信,我真的不信
How can you believe… – I don’t believe. I don’t.
但他相信
The point is, he does.
停车
Stop the car.
停车 – 为什么?
Stop the car. – Why?
我来过这里,你看就知道,不只他们
I’ve been here before. I’ll show you. It’s not just them.
看到门前的线了吗?那是砖粉
See the line across the doorway? It’s brick dust.
这是巫术,把敌人挡在门外
Hoodoo. Keeps your enemies from coming across.
看到骨头了吗?
See the bones hanging?
这些人都很迷信
This stuff’s got a hold on people out here.
没错,但这不是真的
Yeah, but it’s not real.
不管是真是假,对他们来说是真实的
It doesn’t matter if it’s not real. It’s real to them.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我听过这段音乐
This music. I know this music.
这样不好吧?
You sure this is a good idea?
有人在吗?
Hello?
女士优先
Mama raised a gentleman.
有人在吗?
Hello?
小姐,抱歉
Excuse me. Ma”am?
我们听到你放的音乐,不知道…
We heard the music, your record. I was wondering…
这里不卖♥♥唱片
There’s no record for anyone here.
有没有贾斯菲出的专辑?
How about records by a man named Justify?
你怎么知道那个人?
How do you know that name?
谁派你来的?
Who sent you?
还有谁在这儿?
Who else is in here?
有别人在这儿? – 是我
Someone else in here? – It’s just me, ma”am.
不要动,别给我到处乱碰…
Stop now. Don’t you go touching…
你有听过《献祭魔法》吗?
Do you know a record called the Conjure of Sacrifice?
要是你听过的话,我有一份
Because I have it, if you do.
要是你有的话,不会说出来
You had that, you wouldn’t say so.
所以你听说过
You do know it.
那是最强力的魔法,据说贾斯菲在学会…
The strongest conjuration of all. They say Justify discovered it…
如何施展新魔法之前,就被杀死了
but he got killed before he learned to work it.
他和他可怜的太太都被杀了,魔法从此失传
Him and his poor wife both. It’s never been found.
到底有什么功用?
What does it do?
让人不死
It keeps you from dying.
不是永久的,不过会持续一阵子
Not forever, but for a while.
怎么说?
How?
必须献上某个人…
You have to sacrifice somebody…
转借那人所剩的性命
and take the years that they have left.
快点!他单独跟她在一起!
Hurry up! He’s alone with her!
等一下,卡洛琳!等一下!可恶!
Hang on, Caroline! Wait! Shit!
现在我也怕了
Now you got me spooked.
要是我找到她想害他的证据,你就会相信我…
If I get proof that she’s out to hurt him, will you stick by me…
你是说杀害吧 – 到底相不相信我?
By “hurt him,” you mean kill him. – Will you or won’t you?
听你在胡说
Just listen to yourself.
好吧,再见
Fine. Goodbye.
你想怎样,绑♥架♥他吗?
What are you going to do here, kidnap him?
你明明知道他们之间很不寻常
You know something’s wrong between them. You know it.
那我去联络一下,看该怎么申请…
Let me make some calls. See about grounds for…
人身禁制令或保护监护权
a restraining order, protective custody.
你非要等到明天,才能拿到搜索令
You’re not going to get a search warrant till tomorrow anyhow.
那我今晚就行动
Then that’ll give me tonight.
路克,我是他唯一的希望
I’m all he’s got, Luke. Me.
去找证据吧
Get the proof. Okay?
戴沃太太,我回来了
Mrs. Devereaux, l”m back.
糟糕,唱片到哪去了?
No. Where’s the record?
明明就在这儿
It was right here.
戴沃太太,请你过来一下好吗?
Mrs. Devereaux, could you come here for a second?
卡洛琳,我刚才正在担心你…
Caroline, I was beginning to worry about you…
你去了这么久
you were gone such a long while.
是啊,雨下得很大
It’s really raining out there.
今晚会有豪雨
It’s supposed to pour all night.
要是再这样下雨,沼泽就会暴涨…
Keeps up like this, that swamp’s going to rise…
把我的花床给淹没
and ruin my flowerbeds.
你在找我吗?
Did you want to see me?
对,你可不可以看一下这里?
Yeah, I was wondering if you could take a look at this?
上面有漏水
There’s a leak up here.
整个房♥子都在漏,那不过是雨水
They’re all over the house. They’re just rainwater.
我知道,但靠近一点看…
Yes, but if you look up close…
过来一点,会看得更清楚
Come on in. I could show it to you better.
老实说,我还在做饭
Actually, I have supper on the stove.
不应该离开厨房♥
I shouldn’t leave it.
看一下就好 – 我从这儿看得很清楚
It’ll just take a second. – I can see perfectly from here.
想把这放在窗边吗?
You want this for the sill?

All right.
可不可以请你进房♥间一下?
Could you come into the room please, just for a second?
我想给你看一点东西
So I can show you what l”m seeing.
卡洛琳,你真有趣
You’re a funny one, Caroline.
我去泡点茶
I’ll make us some tea.
卡洛琳?
And, Caroline?
你喂药给戴沃先生吃之后…
After you”ve given Mr. Devereaux his remedies…
能不能来陪我吃晚餐?
would you be so kind as to join an old lady for supper?
我… – 好!
Well, l… – Wonderful!
我们早该这么做
We should have done it days ago.
我做了可口的晚餐
I’ve made something real nice.
我们今晚就得离开
We’re leaving tonight.
卡洛琳!
Caroline!
晚餐好了
Supper.
秋葵浓汤好吗?
How’s your gumbo?
我还没尝
I haven’t started.
想要在茶里加点糖吗?让我来
Would you like sugar for your tea? I put it out for you.
不用了,我今晚不要糖
No, I don’t think l’ll have any sugar tonight.
我以为你喜欢糖
But I thought you liked it.
你每次都会在茶里加糖
You always have sugar in your tea.
你以为我老年痴呆,对吧?
You think l”m senile, don’t you?
阁楼里闹鬼,先生又中邪
Ghosts in the attic. Spells on my husband.
我真的不懂
I just don’t understand.
这些鬼为什么会对他下咒?为什么不是我?
These ghosts, why would they put a spell on him and not me?
我也去过那房♥间
I’ve been in that room, too.
或许是因为你不相信他们
Maybe because you don’t believe in them.
或许每间房♥子都有幽灵…
Maybe all houses have spirits…
除非我们相信,否则看不到
but we just don’t see them until we believe we can.
我实在不饿
I’m really not that hungry.
不要动,我去拿蜡烛
Don’t move. I’ll fetch the candles.
吃你的浓汤啊,真烦
Eat your gumbo. Oh, fiddlesticks.
烛光晚餐
Dinner by candlelight.
好了
There.
那是暴风雨还是鬼?
So, was that the storm or the ghosts?
随便你怎么说
Well, say what you will about spirits.
我常常在想,我们是不是能够…
I’ve always wondered if there wasn’t something…
从他们身上学习到东西
we could learn from them.
像是咒语?
Like a spell?
我真的很尊敬你先生
I have great respect for your husband.
不论之前发生什么事,他现在正在极力抵抗
And whatever he thinks happened to him, he’s fighting it.
薇儿丽,他到底怎么了?
What did happen to him, Violet?
你还没吃你的浓汤
You haven’t touched your gumbo.
你做了什么?
What have you done to him?
我特别为你做的浓汤,你却碰也不碰
I made that special for you, and you haven’t even touched it.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
他是我先生,我是他太太…
He is my husband, and I am his wife…
我有权利决定要怎么对待他!
and I will do to him whatever I wish to do!
他在这房♥子里不安全
He’s not safe in this house.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!