我吃了鸡肉的
I had the chicken.
好了
[Flag] All right,
说好了 如果我们的任务失败 你会没命
here’s the deal. We fail the mission, you die.
如果发现你给我们虚假信息 你会没命
We find out any information you give us is false, you die.
如果发现你有个性化的车牌 你会没命
If we find out you have personalized license plates,
啥?不是的
What? No.
如果你和黑人合不来 你也会没命
If you mismatch blacks, you die.
不会
No.
如果你咳嗽不捂着嘴巴
If you cough without covering your mouth…
哈莉 最后那三条都不算
Harley. Those last three aren’t things.
不过 不用我说你也知道
Although, probably don’t need to say this,
这可不是允许你
but that isn’t an open invitation
不捂着嘴巴咳嗽的意思啊
for you to cough without covering your mouth.
好了 我们需要你来开那辆面包车
All right, we’re gonna need you to drive the minibus,
我们全员藏在车里 躲过大门的守卫
with all of us inside, past the guards at the front gate.
通过大门之后 你就帮我们通过视网膜扫描仪
Once through the gate, we’ll use you to get through
但是那儿到处都有监控摄像头啊
There are security cameras everywhere.
已经都处理好了
They’re being dealt with.
到时我们就除掉那儿的士兵 进入大楼
We’ll neutralize the soldiers there and enter.
进去以后 分成小组行动
Once we’re inside, we separate into teams.
看 我在走来走去哎
I am walking back and forth.
行了 你要带着我和捕鼠二代去海星计划的大楼
Okay. You’re gonna lead me and Ratcatcher 2
我跟你去 我不信任这家伙
I’m going with you ’cause I don’t trust this guy.
不 你得跟我一起
[Bloodsport] No, no, no, you’re coming with me.
我们有弹♥药♥的专业知识 在放置炸♥药♥的时候用得上
Our munitions expertise are needed
从一楼放炸♥药♥一直放到顶楼
starting at the first floor, going all the way to the top.
我们一撤出那里 就把整栋楼炸翻
Once we’re clear, we blow the tits off that thing,
然后回家
and go home.
这行动不就等同于自杀吗
This is suicide.
没错 我们就叫自杀小队呀
Well, that’s kind of our thing.
没错
Yeah.
这行动太疯狂了
This is insane.
♪ Hey Must be a devil between us… ♪
不行
[Flag] Yeah, no.
我喜欢下雨
I love the rain.
就像天使射了满天的小蝌蚪
It’s like angels are splooging all over us.
对于掩护我们有利
[Bloodsport] It’s good for cover.
对 你说的也对
[Harley] Yep, that too.
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
♪ We’re chained ♪
你这个婊♥子♥养
-You son of a bit…
输入紧急事态密♥码♥ 快
[Bloodsport] Input the emergency code. Now!
别傻愣着 快去
Well, go on then!
[soldiers shouting in Spanish]
[Peacemaker, in English] Yo!
好了 波点人
[Bloodsport] Okay, Pokey.
你拿一个炸♥弹♥ 你也拿一个炸♥弹♥
You get a bomb, you get a bomb.
哈莉和我在二楼跟你们汇合
[Bloodsport] Harley and I will meet you up
懂吗 好
Yeah? All right.
[dispatcher speaking Spanish]
天呐 纳纳塞
[in English] God damn it, Nanaue.
停下来
No!
别玩了
Quit bein’ a play baby.
和平使者
Peacemaker.
行吧 那你做得还挺好看的
-It’s actually very nice.
把它放到墙上就行
Just put it against the wall.
跟我一点都不像
It looks nothin’ like me.
走 快走
[Flag] Move. Move it.
这边
This way.
[Camila speaking Spanish]

Si.
Vamonos. Vamonos!
上帝啊
Good God.
如果上帝存在
If God existed,
这难道不能证明他一点都不善吗
wouldn’t this be proof that he wasn’t good at all?
这他妈是什么
[Flag] What the hell is this?
我以为你在找海星计划
I thought you were looking for Project Starfish.
格里夫斯 你带人来看望我们了 对吗
You’ve brought us visitors, have you, Grieves?
你是来解救我逃离那个疯子的吗
Have you come to save me from that madman?
他关了我三十年
Thirty years he’s kept me here.
折磨了我三十年
[Star-Crossed Man] Tortured me.
用他的方式虐待我
Had his way with me.
我叫它征服者斯塔罗
I call it Starro the Conqueror.
听起来略带讽刺
That’s meant to be derisive.
对不起了老兄
Sorry, old chum.
这两个人是来杀你的
These two are here to kill you.
我可管不了
It’s out of my hands.
我们得救他们
We need to help these people.
不可能的 亲爱的 他们是海星手下的死尸
Impossible, dear. They’re corpses below those stars.
他们是谁
Who are they?
各个时代里权贵手下的炮灰罢了
The fodder of powerful men through every age.
持异议者
Dissidents,
新闻记者
journalists,
政敌
political rivals,
和他们爱的人
and their loved ones.
噢 拜托
Oh, please,
开枪吧 弗莱格
unclutch your fucking pearls, Flag.
我们给同一个老板打工
We serve the same master.
我们是派来阻止你的
We were sent here to stop you.
小朋友
Child,
你的政♥府♥不是派你来这
your government didn’t send you here
保护世界远离外星科技的
to protect the world from alien technology.
而是派你来收拾他们的烂摊子的
Your government sent you here to cover up their part in it.
你个该死的骗子
You’re a goddamn liar.
该死的美国宇航员发现了斯塔罗
American goddamn astronauts found Starro.
一群该死的美♥国♥佬♥花♥花♥公♥子♥
Yankee-fucking-doodle dandies.
即便冷战结束了
Although the Cold War was ended,
你的政♥府♥仍看到了
your government saw the potential
把这个强大野兽武器化的可能性
in weaponizing such a powerful beast,
却又打消了
but banish the thought
在美国国土上进行此类实验的念头
of any such experiments being held on American soil.
你们总是
Your people have always been squeamish
拘泥于道德
about the sacrifices necessary
不肯为科学进步作出必需的牺牲
for scientific advancement.
所以
So,
美国跟柯多马堤斯政♥府♥
the United States made a secret deal
进行了一场秘密交易
with the Corto Maltese government
要在这里进行非法实验
to conduct their illegal experiments here
在约顿海姆
in Jotunheim.
他们让我来监督
And they hired me to oversee them.
而现在
And now, because of
因为一场他妈的普通军事政♥变♥
a run-of-the-mill fucking military coup,
他们准备毁掉我们三十年的努力
they’re gonna destroy 30 years’ worth of efforts.
没错
[Peacemaker] Yeah!
你是这儿真正的受害者
You’re the real victim here.
你在这儿干什么 你应该在楼上布置炸♥药♥
The hell you doing here? You’re supposed to be upstairs
告诉过你我不相信他
I told you I didn’t trust him.
记录都在那些电脑里吗
Your records are located in those computers?
上校 你要干什么
Colonel, what are you doing?
我参军是为了报效祖国
I joined the military to serve my country,
不是为了当牵线木偶
not to be its puppet.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你要把它交给谁
Who are you going to show that to?
媒体 该死的人们应该知道
The press. Goddamn people deserve to know.
我受够了帮他们掩盖那些肮脏的小秘密了
I’m tired of coverin’ up their dirty little secrets.
这次这些狗♥娘♥养♥的要完蛋了
This time these sons of bitches
我不能让你那么做 上校
I can’t let you do that, Colonel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!