好吧 如果我们进不去 外面还有一条大白鲨
Well, if we can’t, I’ve got a Great White
在觅食
out back that’s looking for some chum.
现在 跟我走
Now, come on.
就这样 慢慢来
All right, nice and easy.
[man speaks Spanish]
哦 操
Oh, fuck.
[speaking Spanish]
不 不要
[woman, in English] No, no, no!
[soldier speaking Spanish]
好吧
All right…
把他从后门带出去 懂吗
Take him out through the back, all right.
在平板上找到我的坐标 半小时后来找我
Find my coordinates in the pad and meet me in half an hour.
什么 嘿 你听懂我说什么了吗
-What? -Hey, did you hear what I said?
听懂了 但是 快走
-Yes, but… -Go.
我们走
Let’s go.
嘿 别冲动
-Hey, calm down.
没必要打扰大家美好的夜晚
There’s no need to disturb everyone’s night.
我就在这 我就是你们要找的人
I’m right here, I’m the one you’re looking for.
对,我们也是 我们是他的美国同伙
Yep, us too. We’re his American companions.
什么?
What?

Ow!
[soldiers speaking Spanish]
走 走 他
-Come on. Go. -[Ratcatcher 2] He…
天呐
[Polka Dot Man] Oh, God.

-Move it!
跟上
Come on!

Hey!
你的设备
[Thinker] Your equipment
控制动物的行为 那很聪明
manipulates animal behavior, clever.
我正在人类身上做类似的实验
I’m working on something similar with humans.
麻烦你安静点
Be quiet, please.
你明显然慌了
You are perceivably panicked.
我猜你不是这个队伍的领袖
I’m guessing that you are not the alphas of this battalion.
你想试试十几只老鼠在你身体上爬的感觉吗?
Do you want a dozen angry rodents crawling up your ass?
我的回答可能不是你想要的
My answer might not be what you expect.
走 跟上
[Polka Dot Man] Go, go!
♪ I do not mind The rain sometimes ♪
♪ ‘Cause that’s the only way The roses bloom… ♪
不好意思
I’m sorry for you.
但是你们马上就会
But soon you will all be joining
跟你们那神经质的同伴哈莉奎茵汇合了
your deranged compatriot, Harley Quinn.
哈莉还活着?
Is Harley alive?
活不了多久了
[Coronel] Not for long.
马特奥·苏亚雷斯大将军在获取情报的时候
Mayor General Suarez can be rather harsh
可是会相当粗鲁
when extracting information.
点脉
Dim mak.
[speaks Spanish]
这是广东话的说法
[in English] That’s the Cantonese term for it.
在日语里是急所术
In Japan, it’s kyoshu jitsu.
英文里叫死亡之触
In English, it’s simply the Death Touch,
如何一招杀人
how to kill a man with a single blow.
当然 一招杀人
Of course it’s possible
是有可能的
to kill a man with a single blow.
但是这得看运气
But it’s a matter of chance,
你没办法确保出手必制胜
and cannot be wielded with certainty.
这是他们的说法 他们?
-That’s what they say. -They?
业余的 数到一?
-Amateurs. -On one?

One.
我不抽烟
I don’t smoke.
♪ I do not mind The rain sometimes ♪
[exclaims in Spanish]
好了
All right.
我们出发去约顿海姆
Let’s go to Jotunheim.

Nope.
我们还有点事要处理
There’s somethin’ we gotta take care of first.
什么?
What?
♪ I ain’t got nobody ♪
♪ Nobody cares for me No… ♪
我再问一遍
I will ask again.
你有多少超能力队友
How many meta-power teammates
跟你一起来了柯多马堤斯?
arrived with you to Corto Maltese?
六十九个
Sixty-nine.
六十九个?
Sixty-nine?
你们是怎样把这六十九个队员送进
How could you get 69 troops into the…
♪ I’m so sad and lonely ♪
♪ Won’t some sweet momma Come and rescue me… ♪
[speaks gibberish]
你在开什么玩笑
[Peacemaker] You gotta be kiddin’ me.
你在冒着整个任务失败的风险
You’re gonna risk the entire mission
只为了救一个精神有缺陷的宫廷小丑
for a mental defective dressed as a court jester.
这个主意还是一个头戴马桶座圈的家伙想出来的
This coming from a guy that wears a toilet seat
我们不会抛弃任何队友
We don’t leave one of our own behind.
你能接受?
You’re okay with this?
不 但我从弗莱格还带着口水兜的时候就认识他了
No, but I’ve been around Flag when he’s got a rag
你最好别提这个 你个混♥蛋♥
-Best not to tug it. -Motherfucker!
喂 醒醒 醒醒
Hey, wake up, wake up.
好了 我们出发吧
[Bloodsport] All right, let’s go.
好 我们准备从三楼进去
All right, we’ll enter through the third floor,
走内层楼梯 然后下到地窖
go to the inner staircase, and then down to the cellar
也就是他们通常关押人的地方
where they usually keep their detainees.
但愿 哈莉还活着
Hopefully, Harley’s still alive.
这不是一个马桶座圈 这是一个象征自♥由♥的信标
It’s not a toilet seat, it’s a beacon of freedom!
[speaking Spanish]
♪ I’m just a gigolo… ♪
♪ Paid for every dance Selling each romance ♪
♪ Ooh… ♪
♪ There will come a day When youth will pass away ♪
♪ Then what will they Say about me ♪
♪ When the end comes I know they’ll say ♪
♪ “Just a gigolo,” As life goes on without me ♪
♪ I’m just a gigolo Everywhere I go…♪
♪ Paid for every dance Selling each romance ♪
♪ Every night There’s some heart betraying ♪
♪ And there will come a day When youth will pass away ♪
♪ Then what will They say about me ♪
♪ When the end comes I know they’ll say ♪
♪ “Just a gigolo” As life goes on without me ♪
♪ I ain’t got nobody ♪
♪ Nobody cares for me ♪
♪ Nobody cares for me ♪
♪ I’m so sad and lonely ♪
♪ Won’t some sweet momma ♪
♪ Come take a chance with me? ♪
♪ ‘Cause I ain’t so bad ♪
♪ Been lonesome All of the time ♪
♪ Even on the beat ♪
♪ Oh, on the beat… ♪
♪ I ain’t got nobody ♪
♪ Nobody Nobody cares for me… ♪
♪ There’s nobody That cares for me… ♪
♪ There’s nobody That cares for me… ♪
你好
Hola.
[speaks Spanish]

Um…
拉塔图依 你看到了什么
Ratatouille, what do you got?
三楼走廊没有人
Third floor hallway’s clear.
艾布纳呢
Abner?
貌似没有任何车过来
There doesn’t seem to be any incoming traffic.
有一只鸟
Bird.
纳纳塞 把对讲机关掉
Nanaue, stay off the comm.
上校 我瞄准了办公室里唯一一个人
Colonel, I got a clean shot on the only one in the office.
等你发话
Just give the word.
准备开火 三 二
Fire on three, two…
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
我… 你 我们来救你了
I… You. We’re here to save you.
你们打算…救我?
You were gonna… save me?
营救计划也真的很不错
It was a really good plan, too.
好吧 我可以重新回到里面 然后你们可以完成你们的计划
Well, I can go back inside, and you can still do it.
那倒不必了
[Bloodsport] That’s patronizing.
噢 不 不是那个意思
Yeah, no, it’s not…
呃 这个标枪是怎么回事
[Bloodsport] Uh, what’s with the javelin?
我在等待上帝来告诉我答案
I’m waitin’ for God to tell me.
我的老天 对
-[Bloodsport] Jesus Christ. -[Harley] Yeah.
就是他 或者他们中的任何一个 真的
Or Him. Or any of them, really.
好吧
[Flag] Okay.
好了 好了
Okay.
你们两个都还好吗
[Bloodsport] Are you two all right, yeah?
我很抱歉 没事的
-I’m so sorry. -That’s all right.
哈莉奎茵
Harley Quinn.
血腥运动
Bloodsport.
好吧 谁他妈的把肉馅卷饼都吃了
[Flag] All right, who ate all the fucking empanadas?
我的很好吃
[Bloodsport] Mine were very good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!