可恶
Shit.
15码罚球 第一个死球
15 yard penalty, first down.
打得好
That’s the way!
混帐
Shit.

Hello.
-喂 -局长
– Hello? – Sir!
-喂 -局长
– Hello? – Sir!
该死
Shit!
-比尔·卡伯特 -是杰克
– Cabot. – It’s Ryan.
-什么事 -核弹已送来
– What? – The bomb is in play.
搜索队20分钟后在码头跟我会合
The AFRAT team are meeting me at the docks in 20 minutes to try to find it.
-什么码头 -巴尔的摩
– What docks? – Baltimore.
-什么 你说什么 -巴尔的摩
– You’re breaking up. What did you say? – Baltimore.
-我待会给你电♥话♥ -巴尔的摩
– I’m losing you. I’ll call you back… – Baltimore.
局长
Sir!
欢迎莅临巴尔的摩球场
阿尊 红组 绿组 快走
John! Red-Green! Let’s go! Let’s go!
快送总统走
Move it! Let’s go!
赶快 快走
Move! Go, go, go, go! Move!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
俄♥国♥佬制♥造♥了核弹 还送来这儿
Some Russian scientists made a nuclear bomb. It’s arrived in Baltimore.
-快疏散观众 -趴下来
– Get those people out of the stadium. – Stay down!
总统突然被护送离场
The President has been taken off the field.
-407号♥ -劳驾
– 407. – Thanks, JJ.
显然发生了大规模的爆♥炸♥
Clearly something has happened of tremendous proportions.
起因不明 但空中有一大团云…
We have no word as to what but there is an enormous cloud over…
快走
Go, go, go!
总统先生 你没事吧
Mr President! Are you all right?
他被困在车内 走开
He’s stuck. Get out of the way.
总统先生 你没事吧
Mr President, are you all right?
你没事吧 我们是海军陆战队
Are you all right, Mr President? This is the marines, sir.
丹尼 过来帮忙
I need your help, Danny.
艾华 快拿担架来
Alvarez, get me a stretcher, now!
你拿担架来
You got the stretcher?
-你拿担架来 -不用了
– You got the stretcher? – No, I don’t want one.
快走…
Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
快走
Move it!
快走
Move it!
赶快 行了 起飞
Go, go! Close them off! Go on up!
总统先生…
Mr President…
美国发生核爆 请你马上来
There’s been a nuclear explosion in America. You must come with us now.
什么
What?
不知谁在搞鬼 但肯定不是我们
We don’t know who or how. But it wasn’t us.
继格罗兹尼…你希望不是我们做
After Grozny you hope it wasn’t us.
正草拟一份声明让你作强烈否认
We are drafting a strong denial for you.
还要表示慰问的
And a statement of sympathy.
尤里…下令三军作好戒备
And Yuri… order all military on the alert.
是杰克
Hey! It’s Ryan.
-你在哪里 -巴尔的摩市外
– Jack, where are you? – Somewhere outside Baltimore.
-老卡救了总统 -他在哪儿
– Cabot got the President out. – Where is he now?
他会留在飞机上
They’re taking him airborne, on NAOC.
上头认为 应该是俄军做的好事
They think it might be the Russians.
不是 我要找老卡 帮我联络他
It wasn’t the Russians. I gotta talk to Cabot. Patch me through to the plane.
他不在机上
Cabot’s not on the plane.
他下落不明 一小时后你再来电
We don’t know where he is. Call back in an hour.
时间无多 总统随时准备还击
We don’t have an hour. Fowler’s gonna want to hit back now.
要赶快向他证明 这不是俄军做的
Listen. We have to prove it wasn’t the Russians before he’s convinced it is.
你可以回来兰利吗
Can you get back to Langley?
没时间 辐射评估小组在哪里
There’s no time. The radiation assessment team, where are they?
市区南面的斯谭拿隧♥道♥
Stambler Tunnels, south of the city.
市区南面的斯谭拿隧♥道♥
Stambler Tunnels, south of the city.
正在吹盛行风 东 北还有落尘
The prevailing winds are blowing the fallout to the east and north.
你留在南面就较安全
As long as you stay south you’re OK.
-你没事吧 -你说呢
– Mr President, are you all right? – How the hell do you think I am?
-有多少伤亡 -不知道
– How many casualties? – We don’t know.
-核弹怎么来的 -雷达侦测不到
– How the hell did it get there? – We don’t know. Radar didn’t pick it up.
-老卡呢 他在哪里 -我不知道
– Well, how is Cabot? Where is he? – I don’t know.
-那你知道什么 -我一无所知
– What do you know? – I don’t know, all right? I don’t know!
我一无所知
I don’t know!
-康达没上机 -派搜索队去找
– General, Kondor is not on board. – Send the AFRAT team.
总统 我建议进入二级紧急状态
Mr President, I recommend we move to DEFCON-2.
我们的情报如何
Where’s our intelligence?
俄♥国♥空军防御处于最高戒备状态
Russian air defences are at their highest level.
他们或怕遇袭 我拉不开这张椅
Maybe they’re afraid of being attacked. I can’t get this goddamn chair open!
准备起飞
We’re about to take off.
-不知是谁搞鬼 -应该是俄军…
– We don’t know who did it… – We think the Russians…
-该是 -进入二级紧急状态吧
– You think? – Sir, DEFCON- 2.
-我们在揣测… -都是废话
– We’re groping in the dark… – This is too much goddamn bullshit!
还不够证据
And not enough fact.
弹坑有100至150码那么大
The blast crater is about 100, 150 yards wide,
这核弹威力不是太大
which suggests a low- yield device,
比落在广岛的原♥子♥弹♥还要小
quite a bit smaller than the Hiroshima bomb.
球场周围四分一♥平♥方哩之地被毁
A quarter of a square mile around the stadium is just gone.
外♥围♥的大厦没倒塌 但损毁严重
Beyond that, buildings remain, heavily damaged, for another quarter mile.
离核爆区越远 破坏越小
The damage tapers off the farther you get from Ground Zero.
都宾
Dubinin.
哈夫去了美国 现在就靠你了
Herr Haft has left for America. Now we are counting on you.
我保证我物有所值
I assure you, I will earn every pfennig.
立正
Attention.
你们也知道美国发生核爆
You’ve heard of the bomb in the USA.
但你们不知道15分钟前
What you haven’t heard is that 15 minutes ago
美国发射洲际弹道导弹攻莫斯科
an American ICBM hit Moscow.
我们要打美军在北海的航♥空♥母舰
We are to retaliate against an American aircraft carrier in the North Sea.
快准备出动
Man your aircraft.
灰烬没有辐射性
The ash isn’t radioactive.
盛行风把落尘吹向大海
The winds are blowing the fallout to sea.
上尉 中情局杰克·雷恩
Captain. Jack Ryan, CIA.
冼罗娜 你要在外边等
Lorna Shiro. You need to wait outside.
把你对核弹所知的都告诉我
I need to know all you know about the bomb.
我们在采集样本 明天会有公布
We’re collecting samples. Get in line and we’ll have the report out tomorrow.
上尉 我要知道核弹从哪儿来的
Captain, I need to know now where this bomb came from,
或是它不是从哪来 否则没明天
or even where it didn’t come from or there may not be a tomorrow.
混帐 阿韦 你在哪里
Shit. Wesson, where are you?
离核爆区四分之一哩
About a quarter mile from Ground Zero.
已尽力而为 脚板快被烤熟了
This is about as far as we’ll go. My feet are sizzling.
辐射度接近装备所能抵御的上限
I’m getting rads nearly the limit of our gear.
-小队马上撤退 -收到
– OK. Cut the rover loose and get out. – Roger that.
装核弹的货箱在码头该有人签收
Dillon, the crate the bomb was shipped in. Somebody had to sign for it at port.
海关定有记录 老卡在哪里
Customs must have a database. Get me a name. Where’s Cabot?
不知所踪 我们在查看各医院
No one knows. We’re checking the hospitals.
-找过纪念医院 -他不在那里
– Have you tried Memorial? – He wouldn’t be there.
不 我是指医院没…
No, I mean… Is it still…
那是卡丝工作的医院
It’s Cathy’s hospital.
医院没被炸毁 但电♥话♥失灵
As far as I know it’s still there, but the phones are down.
请你继续追查 麻烦你
All right. Can you keep checking? Thanks.
他们本可以发射巡航导弹
They could have launched a cruise missile.
-不肯定是俄军所为 -但也许是
– We don’t know that this is Russia. – We don’t know it’s not.
若他们要我们知难而退
If they were sending us a message,
那该会说这是他们做的
they’d want us to know it was them.
除了他们想故弄玄虚 声东击西
Except they could inspire the confusion we’re going through now.
总统先生 准备好通讯了
Mr President, we’re uplinked.
尼总统 美国发生严重核爆事件
President Nemerov, there’s been a major nuclear event in the United States.
死伤惨重
Loss of life is severe.
-这绝不是意外 -这绝不是意外
– It was no accident. – It was not an accident.
我们还不知道核弹从哪儿来…
We don’t yet know where it came from, we don’t…
我们还没确定核弹的来源…
We have not yet ascertained the source of this weapon. Rest assured…
我们还没确定核弹的来源
We have not yet ascertained the source of this weapon.
但可保证 我国定将严惩真凶
But rest assured those responsible will be dealt with most severely.
他在试探我们
He’s fishing.
给他回复
Send our reply.
这么快有回应

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!