…if you like, I can arrange something for you too.
有没有找到目标?
You see anything you want?
请问你洗手间在那里?
Can you tell me where the bathroom is, please?
时间表正在跑及计算时间
Timer engaged and counting.
下载完成
连线中止
转送
完成
贺道格,喂
Douglas Hall! Hey, man!
你没事吗?
You all right?
你肯定?好了,放松
You sure? All right, take it easy.
好了,放松
Hey, man. Take it easy.
我告诉过你,一百二十分钟
I told you, 120 minutes.
时间太长,你在赌运气
It’s too long.You’re really pushing your luck.
我想喝点东西,想要喝水
I need something to drink.Some water.
贺先生,你忘了你的帽和外衣
Mr. Hall, you forgot your coat and hat.
我姓范,范强尼
Name’s Ferguson. Johnny Ferguson.
有什么不对吗?
Anything wrong?
你还没喝完你的饮料
Didn’t finish your drink.
-发生什么事? -发生什么事?
-What happened? -What happened?
你和连线之间的记忆转移
The memory transference with your link…
已经凝结了,它们开始重叠
…it froze. Started overlapping!
以为从今以后要永远跟小范射飞镖
Thought I’d be shooting hoops
with Ferguson forever.
你有烟吗?
You got a smoke?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
介意我问你一个问题吗?
Mind if I ask you a question?
你能告诉我我在那里吗?
Can you tell me where I am?
真的成功?
It works?
啊!真的成功了
Oh, it works!
真的成功
It works.
那亚斯敦怎么了?
How about Ashton?
-我的酒保? -他的发型比你的好看
-My bartender? -He’s got a better haircut than you.
好得多
Much better.
我希望可以自己去看看
I wish I could see it for myself.
灯光怎样?质感如何?
How’s the lighting? Textures?
色彩需要加工,但单元似乎没有察觉
Colorization needs work,but the units don’t notice.
它们像什么?
What are they like?
就像你和我一样真实
They’re as real as you and me.
那老头是对的!这么多年的工作!
You see, the old man was right!
All those years of work!
你是否找出他在那里干什么?
Did you find out what he was doing there?
他跟女孩子做♥爱♥
He was having sex with girls.
你跟我开玩笑
You’re kidding me.
对不起,贺先生?
Excuse me, Mr. Hall?
大厅有位先生说要见你
A man in the lobby says he needs to talk to you.
谢谢!请他明早打电♥话♥到我办公室
Thanks. Have him call my office in the morning.
他说很要紧,他是传先生的朋友
He says it’s urgent.That he’s a friend of Fuller’s.
你是传先生的朋友?
So, you’re a friend of Fuller’s.
你姓贺,对不对?
You’re Hall, right?
有什么我可以帮忙 你是…
How can I help you, Mr….
汤姆琼斯
Tom Jones.
你知道,像那歌♥星
You know, like the singer.
想和你私下谈谈?
How about some privacy?
你想谈什么?
What do you want to talk about?
关于那老头死掉的那晚
About the night the old man died.
乔,我很快回来
I’ll be right back, Joe.
你在那里认识传先生的?
So where’d you meet Fuller?
那一晚在我的酒吧内…
In my bar the other night…
…等你的时候
…waiting for you.
这就是你想跟我谈的?
Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?
不,我现在想和你谈钱的事
No, I want to talk about money now.
-七位数字 -什么钱?
-Something in the seven figures. -What money?
来吧
Come on.
你真的以为你可以脱身?
You think you can get away with it?
脱什么身?
Get away with what?
你杀了那老头,混♥蛋♥
You took the old man, asshole!
你听我说,他在酒吧内
Listen to me. He was at the bar.
你来接他,一起离开,第二天他就死了
You pick him up, leave together.Next day he’s an obit.
你自己想想看,混♥蛋♥
You do the math, asshole!
我的天!
Oh, Jesus!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Crazy son of a bitch!
神经病
You’re nuts.
我会在“美国通缉犯名单”中找到你
I’ll see you on America’s Most Wanted.
谢谢你打来奥丽酒店,我能帮你什么?
Omni Hotel. How can I help you?
麻烦你转传珍妮小姐
Miss Jane Fuller, please.
喂?请问你是那一位?
Hello? Who is this?
你父亲遇害的那晚…
On the night your father was killed…
…他曾尝试联络我
…he tried to reach me.
他想在某间酒吧和我见面
He wanted to meet at some bar.
为什么?
What for?
他觉得被人跟踪
He felt someone was after him.
你有和他说话吗?
Did you talk to him?
我知道这听起来很奇怪
I know how strange this sounds.
我忘记了
I can’t remember.
什么意思,你忘记了?
What do you mean?
你有跟探长提起这件事吗?
Did you talk to the detective about this?
没有,但如我不给那酒保钱…
No, but the bartender will…
…那他就会
…if I don’t pay up.
老天!
Christ!
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know how crazy this sounds.
你不能将脑子连接到这部机器…
You can’t just plug your brain into this machine…
…却期望不会受到它的影响
…and not expect to be affected by it.
请你在还没受伤害之前离开
Please walk away from this before you get hurt too.
为什么我觉得我们以前见过面?
Why do I get the feeling we’ve met before?
或者,在另一生中
Maybe we have, in another life.
巴黎如何?另一个生活是怎样的?
What about Paris? What’s that other life like?
-我不想谈 -为什么?
-I don’t want to talk about it. -Why not?
我不想你对我失去兴趣
I guess I don’t want you to lose interest in me.
你不需担心这个
Don’t worry about that.
我们来跳舞
Let’s dance.
-我?不要 -好啊,来吧
-Me? No, no. -Yes, come on.
我的鞋全部都是左脚的
I buy all my shoes in left pairs.
很容易,我来教你
It’s easy. I’ll show you the steps.
对一个没有右脚的男人来说,你跳得很好
You’re doing pretty good for a man with no right foot.
一定是在另一生学过
Must’ve picked it up in another life.
你知道那个我们以前见过面的感觉?
You know that feeling you have that we met before?
我也有同感
It’s the same with me.
为什么会这样?
Why is that?
他们说“似曾相识”通常暗示了…
They say that déjà vu is usually a sign of…
…一见钟情
…love at first sight.
走,走,准备好
Go, go. Ready!
不要随便动
Don’t make any sudden moves.
这是干嘛?
What’s this all about?
通常会是什么
What it’s usually all about.
谋杀
Murder.
那是你的车?
Is that your car?
-那是我的车牌 -真的?
-Those are my plates. -No shit.
这是从你办公室停车场的闭路电视里…
That’s from a security camera in your office garage
-…在传先生被杀的那晚拍到的
-我不明白
-…the night Fuller was killed.
-I don’t understand.
我明白
That makes one of us.
传先生想中止那计划你就干掉他
Fuller wanted to shut down the project,
and you sliced him up.
是打电♥话♥给我律师的时候了
It’s time I call my attorney.
你说你十点钟离开办公室的
You say you left at 10.
我告诉过你我和惠尼工作得很晚
I was working late with Whitney.
有没有其他人?
Anybody with you?
你又回到以前的坏习惯
You’re picking up bad habits left and right.
一定是压力
Must be the stress.
你需要一整箱才够
Then you’ll need a carton.
他叫汤姆琼斯,说在报纸上看到你的照片
Name’s Tom Jones. Said he saw your picture in the paper.
说你像那晚跟传先生一同离开酒吧的那人
Said you looked like the guy

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!