我们只是电脑里的一些模拟
We’re nothing but a simulation on some computer.
它就像一部机器
It’s like a machine.
像这部游戏机
Like this arcade game.
这些是球员,你放硬币后
You’ve got your players and you put your nickel in.
这个掷球…
This one pitches…
…这个守在垒上
…this one runs around the bases.
你有球拍,你有球
You got a bat, you got a ball.
他们玩,他们得分
They play, they score.
由电力能量产生的预设程式动作
Preprogrammed movements generated by electrical energy.
从那时候开始我们就不断在改进这模式
We’ve improved on this model since then.
玩的人能够打败对方
Now the players can beat the shit out of…
或令对方放弃,永远那么过瘾
…and try to drown one another,which is always fun.
但信里面说–
But the letter said–
全部是虚构的?这封信是写给我的
Everything was fake? The letter was meant for me.
传先生是在说我的世界
Fuller was talking about my world.
你在说什么?
So what are you saying?
你是说在这个世界以外还有另一个世界?
You’re saying there’s another world on top of this one?
对了
That’s right.
-我不明白 -传先生发现的
-I don’t understand. -Fuller found out about it.
他们杀了他
They killed him.
他们为什么不杀你?
Why didn’t they kill you?
也许他们会
Maybe they will.
也许就是为什么你在用枪指着我
Maybe that’s why you’re pointing a gun at me.
对不起,亚斯敦
I’m sorry, Ashton.
你跟我…
We’re stuck here.
…和其余的人…
You and me…
…我们被绊在这里
…and the rest of us.
我想去看它
I want to see it.
-看什么? -我的游戏机
-See what? -My arcade game.
它在呼吸
It’s breathing.
这里就是我出生的地方
So this is where I was born.
这是你死的地方
And this is where you die.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
看着你做梦
Watching you dream.
你还有多少时间?
How much longer do you have?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
甜心,我回家了
Hi, honey, I’m home.
你想念我吗?
Did you miss me?
大卫
David.
你何时下载进入他?
When did you download?
很明显,还不够快
Obviously, not soon enough.
我只是做我份内的事
I was just doing my job.
肯定是的
Sure you were.
他不是在关掉那系统吗?
He’s shutting down the system, isn’t he?
他除了长得好看以外
Aside from his devilish good looks…
他有什么特别?
…what’s so special about this guy?
他让我想起你
He reminds me of you.
-以前的你
-The way you used to be.
-我仍然是我
-I’m still the same.
不,你不是
No, you’re not.
你为什么杀死那些人?
Why did you butcher those people?
因为那很过瘾
Because it was fun.
你疯了
You’ve lost your mind.
你才是变♥态♥
You’re the one who’s fucking sick!
爱上一个了模拟
Falling in love with a fucking simulation.
我觉得很过瘾
I was just having some fun.
就像你一样
Just like you did.
我认为你在说谎,记住,他是我的一部份
I think you’re lying.Just remember, he’s a part of me.
那不是真的
That’s not true.
没问题
It’s okay.
就假装你在跟他做♥爱♥
Just pretend you’re fucking him.
为什么?
Why?
我猜我只是妒忌
I guess I’m just jealous.
你没事吧?
You okay?
什么事耽误你那么久?
What the hell took you so long?
你怎么知道他想杀你?
How’d you know he’d try to kill you?
当他准备下载时我就知道了
I knew when he was planning to download.
他死了?
He’s dead?
一粒子弹就可以做到
A bullet will do that to you.
那么…现在有人替我拔掉插头吗?
So, is somebody gonna unplug me now?
你能帮帮忙吗?
Do me a favor, will you?
当你回去你来的地方时
When you get back to wherever you come from…
可以不要来烦我们了吗?
…just leave us alone down here, okay?
2024年的犯罪率空前低
2024年六月二十一日
“June 21st, 2024.”
我在那里?
Where am I?
来,我带你去看
Come, I’ll show you.
珍妮,我们肚子很饿
Jane, we’re getting hungry!
告诉瑞珍娜我们在等着吃午餐
Tell Virginia we’re waiting for lunch.
我的父亲
My father.
传先生就是依他而模拟的
Fuller was modeled after him.
道格,我有太多事情要告诉你
There’s so many things I have to tell you about, Doug.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!