从来没有人受伤,因为都死了
No one’s ever hurt. Just dead.
保罗,你看过火车里的任何画吗?
Paul, have you ever seen any of those paintings on the train?
我没有
I haven’t.
你知道,当事情结束后我想也许我们该看一看
You know, when it’s over, I think maybe we should take a look.
空袭!
Alarm!
哈伦!
Herren!
开灯!
Lights!
皮尔兹!
Pilzer!
迪登,下来!下来!
Didont, get off! Get off!
迪登!迪登,快跑,快跑!
Didont! Didont, run, run!
上校,不是雷声,是大炮
Not thunder, Colonel. Artillery.
离这里多远?
How close?
10英里吧,也许15英里
Ten miles, perhaps fifteen.
我听着像是88炮。我们的军队撤退了
88s I think. Our guns falling back, retreating.
你什么时候可以弄好?
When will you be finished?
还要半个小时
Half an hour.
有关系吗?
Does it matter?
你不能在白天开火车
You can’t take the train out in daylight.
盟军晚上前就会到达
The Allies could be here before night.
可能,但行进中的火车一点机会都没有
Possibly. But a moving train has no chance.
上校,卧倒!卧倒!
Colonel, get down! Get down!
为什么?
Why?
哈伦,那个白漆是记号♥
The paint, Herren. It’s a signal.
他们不会炸掉那列火车
They’re not going to bomb the train.
不要把漆刮掉,出发吧
Don’t scrape it off. Leave it there.
我要靠这个回到德国
It’s my ticket to Germany.
停车!
Stop!
去追他!到树林里找!
After him! Search the woods!
等等!
Wait!
上校,当他们在树林里找人时
Colonel, while they search the woods,
拉毕奇可以炸掉另一段铁轨
Labiche can blow another section of the track.
然后事情会反复发生
And another and another.
你是说如果我们不抓他?
Do you suggest he will stop if we let him run free?
他要炸掉火车头
He could have blown up the engine.
那么就让人♥质♥站在火车头上
The hostages you put aboard prevented that.
我不到一小时可以把这个修好
I can have this repaired in less than an hour.
接下来的6到8公里内别让拉毕奇靠近铁轨
Keep Labiche away from the train for the next four or five miles,
直到我们到达蒙特米拉,然后我们就可以不用管他
till we reach Montmirail, then we will leave him behind.
拉毕奇还是火车?上校,你要哪一个?
Labiche or the train. Which do you want, Colonel?
在这里
Hier.
停下!
Stop!
把横木拿过来!
Bring over the rails!
现在抬!很好!
Now up! Good!
过来
Come here.
我想我看到了什么
I think I saw something.
停下来!
Stop here!
到蒙特米拉的路上我要坐在火车头
I’ll ride the front to Montmirail.
时速不得超过10英里
Ten miles an hour, no more.
停!停!停!
Stop! Stop! Stop!
少校!
Major!
什么事,上校?
Yes, Colonel?
我们可以把火车弄回铁轨吗?
Can we get this back on the rails?
现在起重机已经在巴黎了
The crane is in Paris by now.
没有起重机办不到
Without a crane, impossible.
没什么事办不到!
Nothing is impossible!
用人力!
Get the men to work!
我要把火车头弄回铁轨!
I want this engine back on the rails!
即使有10倍的人力也做不到
If we had ten times as many men it couldn’t be done.
我告诉你办得到!
I tell you it will!
你听到了吗?我说你办得到!
Do you hear me? I tell you it will!
上校,没希望了
It’s hopeless, Colonel.
把画卸下来!
Unload those paintings!
大家立刻动手把画卸下来!
All of you, start to unload them at once!
史瓦兹,现在动手!
Go on, now, Schwartz.
快动手,把箱子卸下来
Come on. Get to work! Unload the crates!
停下!
Stop!
拜托!快!
Come on, hurry up!
停车!
Stop!
停车!停车!停车!
Stop! Stop! Stop!
中尉,叫你的人从卡车上下来, – 长官,我们接到命令…
Get your men off the trucks, Lieutenant.- Sir, we have orders…
我征用这些卡车!- 但,长官…
I want those trucks.- But, sir…
我不管你是不是奉命,照我说的做!
I don’t care about your orders. Do as I say!
全体下车!
Off the trucks!
全体下车!
Off the trucks!
快点!
Come on!
全体下车
Off the trucks!
让开!
Hut!
回去!全体回卡车上!
Move back! Back in your trucks!
回去!回车上!
Back! Move back!
全体回卡车上!全体回卡车上!
Back in the trucks! Back in the trucks!
这是怎么回事?- 他下的令
What the hell’s going on here?- Him.
少校,我要征用你部的所有的卡车
I need your trucks, Major. All of them.
我有非常重要的货要运到德国
I have a cargo to deliver to Germany. It’s of vital importance.
山那边有一个法国装甲师军队攻过来
There’s a French armored division just over that hill.
我的人怎么办?- 我才不在乎你的人是死是活!
What about my men?- I don’t care about your men!
我命令你把卡车腾空
I order you to unload those trucks!
上校,谁会听你的命令呢。在这一战区,战争结束了
Save your orders, Colonel. In this sector the war is over.
全体回卡车上!- 我要枪毙了你!
Back in the trucks!- I’ll have you shot!
全体上车!
Back in the trucks!
哈伦!枪毙他!
Herren! Shoot that man!
他会因不服从命令被处死刑
He is to be executed for gross insubordination!
把卡车腾空!
Unload the trucks!
哈伦!我给你下了命令!
Herren! I gave you an order!
动起来!走!快走!快走!快走!
Move! Go! Schnell! Schnell! Schnell!
跟上!
Out!
我们输了,上校
We have lost, Colonel.
没希望了
It’s hopeless.
看看那些士兵
Look at those men.
一支战败的军队
A defeated army.
失败了吗,哈伦?
Lost, Herren?
失败了吗?
Lost?
是的
Ja.
跟上
Come on!
你需要车吗?- 谢谢
You want transport?- Thank you.
我有50个人. – 告诉他们动作快点
I have 50 men.- Tell them to move fast.
史瓦特!叫那些人立刻上车!我们要出发了!
Schwartz! Bring the men on the double! We are moving out!
格罗特,让你的人上卡车,我们要出发了!
Grote, get the men in the trucks. We are moving out.
所有人快上卡车!全体上卡车!
All of you get in the trucks! In the trucks!
把画扔了,快上卡车!
Drop the paintings and get in the trucks!
机♥枪♥手!
Gunther!
停下
Stop.
上校
Colonel.
你走吧,哈伦
You go on, Herren.
上校,没什么好留恋的
There is nothing to stay for, Colonel.
哈伦,你是个好军官
You’re a good officer, Herren.
我过几分钟就跟上
I’ll be along in a few minutes.
还会有其它卡车经过
There’ll be other trucks.
卢奥
【乔治·鲁奥(Georges Rouault,1871-1958),
法国画家和雕塑家。他在作品中用强烈的色彩和扭曲的线条描绘人类的痛苦,
这些感情激烈的作品使他成为一位艺术大♥师♥。
鲁奥是世界上最著名的宗教画家之一。
他还因非传统的版画复♥制♥技术而闻名】
玛帝斯
拉毕奇!
Labiche!
这儿都是你的战利品,拉毕奇
Here’s your prize, Labiche.
这个世界上最精美的一些名画
Some of the greatest paintings in the world.
你很高兴吧,拉毕奇
Does it please you, Labiche?
在它们身边你感到兴奋吗?
Do you feel a sense of excitement in just being near them?
一幅画对你来说就像面对一只猿猴挂着一串珍珠
A painting means as much to you as a string of pearls to an ape.
你侥幸赢了
You won by sheer luck.
你虽然阻止了我,却不知道自己在做什么或为什么这样做
You stopped me without knowing what you were doing, or why.
你什么都不是,拉毕奇
You are nothing, Labiche.
你只是行尸走肉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!