我认识贾科一辈子了
I knew Jacques all my life.
战争第一年,当我的先生被杀时,他的太太海伦
He and his wife sat with me when my husband was killed,
在我身边陪我
the first year of the war.
现在换我陪她
And now I sit with her.
男人真是蠢
Men are such fools.
男人就想当英雄,留下他们的寡妇哀悼
Men want to be heroes and their widows mourn.
也许男人就很蠢
Perhaps men are fools.
超过一百人参与阻止这列火车
There were over a hundred involved in stopping that train.
铁轨切换工,刹车工,调度站内的工人,站长…
Switchmen, brakemen, yard gangs, stationmasters.
天知道还会有多少人像贾科一样牺牲
God knows how many will be shot, like Jacques.
你知道火车上载的是什么吗?
You know what’s on that train?
名画,对,是名画,艺术品
Paintings. That’s right, paintings. Art.
国家的宝藏,法兰西的荣耀
The national heritage. The pride of France.
很疯狂,对不对?
Crazy, isn’t it?
上面静下来了
It’s quiet up there.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
也许我现在可以走了
Perhaps I can leave now.
你白天走不了,他们到处在找你
You can’t take two steps in daylight. They’re looking for you everywhere.
我必须和火车上的朋友碰面
My friend who was with me on the train, I have to meet him.
他可能已经死了
He may not even be alive.
如果你死了对他也没有帮助。等天黑再走
It won’t help him if you’re killed. Wait until it’s dark.
你吃点东西
Eat your food.
不应该浪费面包
It’s a sin to waste bread.
准备好了吗?吊起来
Ready? Take it up.
把它放在旁边
Put it on its side over there.
少校!
Major!
你可以再快一点吗?
Can’t you move any faster?
你这里一团乱,上校
This is a hell of a mess you have got here, Colonel.
我们已经尽最大的努力
We’re doing the best we can.
我要了两台起重机
I asked for two cranes.
即使由总部下令也只能弄到一台
It took an order by staff headquarters to get this one.
因为冯.伦德斯泰特的部队在撤退,铁路器材军队另有它用
With Von Rundstedt falling back, the army has other uses for railway equipment.
冯.伦德斯泰特牺牲的不过是人
All Von Rundstedt can lose is men.
这列火车更有价值
This train is more valuable.
可以了
It’s all right.
他们在康玛西杀了站长
At Commercy, they shot the stationmaster.
在梅兹,他们抓了十个人♥质♥
At Metz, they took hostages.
十个人,当场被枪毙
Ten of them. Shot them on the spot.
大部分都是孩子
Kids, mostly.
你认识那里的调度员拉菲佛吗?
You know Lefevre, the inspector there?
他的小孩,有哮喘的那个?
His kid, the one with asthma?
他们杀了他
They cured it for him.
在夏隆,死了三个
At Châlons, three dead.
我目前就知道这么多
That’s all I know so far.
帕斯卡迪说得对
Pesquet was right.
这是他的最后一次
This was his last job.
那列火车呢?- 哼
What about the train?- Mmm.
它明早就可以上路
It’ll be ready to move tomorrow.
该死的盟军在那里?
Where the hell are the Allies?
他们在搞什么,四处看风景吗?
What are they taking, the tourist route to Paris?
我看到他们才会相信
I’ll believe them when I see them.
以防盟军不来
In case they don’t come.
拉毕奇,是我!
Labiche, it’s me!
谁和你在一起?- 罗伯特,贾科的外甥
Who’s with you?- Robert, Jacques’ nephew.
进来
Come in.
我很高兴看到你还活着
I’m glad to see you’re still alive.
我要夸奖你
You’re to be complimented.
你做得相当好
That was quite a job you did.
盟军在哪儿?
Where are the Allies?
那列火车的情况如何?
What shape is the train in?
它明天就能修好
It’ll be repaired by morning.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么时候离开莱茵河车站?- 它不会白天走
When does it leave Rive-Reine?- It won’t move in daylight.
盟军在哪?
Where are the Allies?
已经安排了一个法国师,向巴黎开进,只是做个样子
It has been arranged for a French division to reach Paris first. A gesture.
做个样子?
A gesture?
他们居然只是做个样子?
They can make gestures?
叫他们为帕斯卡迪和贾科做个样子
Let them make one for Pesquet or Jacques.
还有那个拉菲佛的小孩,他会很感激的
That kid of Lefevre’s, he’d appreciate a gesture.
你想怎么做?
What do you intend to do?
帕拉斯第,这就是我们想做的
This is what we intend to do, plastique.
一开始我们就该这样的
What we should have done in the first place.
明晚,盟军不来轰炸,我们就把火车炸了
Tomorrow night, no Allies, we blow the train to hell.
伦敦希望火车不会遭受破坏
London wants the train saved.
他们希望我们怎么做?
What do they want us to do?
徒手阻止火车?还是躺在铁轨上?
Stop it with our bare hands? Lay down across the tracks?
天一亮,会轰炸这个地区,所有的切换轨道和火车
Right after dawn, all switching tracks and trains in the area will be bombed.
不能炸到载画的火车
The art train is not to be destroyed.
上头命令在那列火车上做记号♥那样飞机就不会攻击它
Orders are to mark it so the planes will pass it up.
做记号♥?- 涂白漆
Mark it?- White paint,
在前三个车厢顶
on the top of the first three cars.
伦敦已经决定,这些名画不能遭到破坏
London has decided the paintings must not be damaged.
怎样保护它们?
Save it?
为了冯.瓦尔德海姆?给他一份礼物?
For Von Waldheim? Make him a present?
叫伦敦去死
To hell with London.
我们开始这一切只有一个原因
We started this whole thing for one reason.
阻止火车,因为盟军将会到这里
To stop the train because the Allies were going to be here.
他们在哪里?他们应该到了
Where are they? Every day they’ve been due.
每天都有人以为盟军就快到了而牺牲
And every day, a man has been killed for thinking they were just over the hill.
我说叫他们去死吧!
I say to hell with it!
现在他们要我们在火车上涂油漆?让他们炸吧!
Now they want us to paint the train? Let ’em blow it up!
保罗
Paul.
如果火车被炸了就太糟糕了
It’d be too bad if it got blown up.
也就是说,如果我们能阻止
That is, if it could be saved.
波尔老爹,帕斯卡迪还有其他人
Papa Boule, Pesquet, the others,
他们都在保护这列火车
they wanted it saved.
他们死了,永远也不会知道
And they’re dead, and they’ll never know.
但我们知道
But we will.
前三个车厢涂上白漆
White paint. Just the first three cars.
我能找到我回去的路
I can find my way back.
你知道那里的情况吗?
You know what it’s like down there?
到处都是德军,你一点机会都没有!
There are Germans all over the place. You haven’t got a chance!
我会想办法
I’ll figure something.
你要怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
走到德军面前告诉他们,你想在车厢上涂白漆
You gonna walk up to the Germans and tell them you want to paint the train
那样抵达德国时火车会很漂亮?
so it will look nice when it gets to Germany?
你看不出来吗?没希望了
Don’t you see? It’s hopeless.
从战争开始,这些车厢就该上油漆
Those cars have been needing a coat of paint ever since the war started.
你这个疯狂的浑蛋
You crazy bastard.
你能找谁帮忙?
Who are you gonna get to help you?
你想过没有?
Have you thought of that?
你能找谁帮你?
Who are you gonna get to help you?

Me.
我能打仗
I can fight.
我们两个:一支小军队
That’s two of us. A small army.
你用这个打什么?- 兔子
What do you shoot with this?- Rabbits.
你的对手不是兔子
You’re not fighting rabbits.
你对莱茵河车站有多熟?
How well do you know the station in Rive-Reine?
你有计划吗?- 闭嘴
Have you got a plan?- Shut up.
我住这里一辈子了 – 你可以找到人手帮你吗?
I lived there all my life.- Can you get some men to help?
在莱菌河车站里没有,他们都是铁轨养护工
Not in Rive-Reine. They’re all working on the tracks.
就连我也要为军人准备吃的
Even I serve food to the soldiers.
其它镇子呢?
Other towns?
蒙特米拉车站
Montmirail.
在那儿贾科叔叔的朋友是铁路工人,我可以找他们
Uncle Jacques had friends there, rail road men. I can get them.
油漆呢?- 可以,还有刷子
And paint?- Yes. And brushes too.
你负责找人手和油漆
See about the men and the paint.
天亮前一个小时回来
Be back an hour before dawn.
运气好
With luck,
没有人会受伤
no one will be hurt.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!