I was married, and I was pregnant, my first, my only.
但是我的丈夫不是一个好人
But my husband was not a kind man,
所以 长痛不如短痛
so I terminated.
我打掉了我肚里的女儿 汤姆
I got rid of my baby girl, Tom.
我不想那狗♥娘♥养♥的可以有两个殴打对象
Didn’t want the son of a bitch to have two of us to beat up on.
有时候我还能听到她的声音 我的宝宝
Sometimes I hear her voice, my baby.
我知道听起来很疯狂 因为她从来就没有呼吸过
I know it sounds crazy ’cause she never got to take her first breath,
但是我想象着她 说话的声音
but I imagine what she would have sounded like.
有时候我听见她的声音了 汤姆
And sometimes I hear her, Tom.
有时我发誓 我可以听见她
Sometimes I swear I can hear her.
关于你的宝宝 我很遗憾
I’m sorry about your baby.
我对你的事也很遗憾
Sorry about yours.
我的儿子快40了
My son was almost 40.
是 但是他永远都是你的小宝贝
Yeah, but he’ll always be your baby.
好吧
Well…
朝圣者们 我们到了
Pilgrims, we have arrived.
我去给我们来一瓶 或者三瓶
I’m gonna get us a bottle. Or three.
哦 我也去 你得再长只手才拿得了
Oh, hey, you’ll need an extra hand for that.
噢啦
Hola!
听着 汤姆 我想再一次跟你道歉
Look, Tom, I… I want to apologize again.
我真的抱歉
I’m really sorry…
我们能不能说点别的? 拜托?
Can we talk about something else, please?
我因为自己的问题打了你 可你默默承受了
But I hit you with everything I had, and you took it.
我母亲教过我 只有懦夫才打女人
My mother taught me that only a coward hits a woman.
她怎么做到的?
How’d she do that?
每次我打妹妹的时候 她就用鞭子狠狠的修理我
She whupped the hell out of me every time I hit my little sister
直到我不敢再犯
till I finally got the message.
我的前夫可以从你母亲那里学到一些
My ex could have learned something from your mother.
抽到终点?
Smoke ’em if you got ’em, eh?
我要抽烟穿过这个该死的国家 潮人
I’d smoke across this whole damn country, Boomer.
你在这世上承受过太多的打击
There’s a whole world out there to beat you up plenty.
所以不想因为别的人再让你重蹈覆辙
You don’t need to go looking for people to pile on.
我更愿意你从一个心理医生变回眼科医生
Glad you became an eye doc instead of a headshrinker.
第一次会诊免费
The first consultation is free.
红酒满杯!
Let there be wine!
让我们开始畅饮吧!
Let the drinking commence.
保罗·柯艾略在这里 探索卡米诺的精神
whereas Paulo Coelho examined the spiritual in the Camino,
受到启发之后开始创作了他的第一本书
was inspired to write his first book afterwards.
所以 我跟他们说
So I said to them…
“世界上最不应该出版的”
the last thing in the world you need to publish
“我也最不愿意去写的”
and the last thing I am willing to write
“就是又一本关于 卡米诺的旅游指南”
is another bloody guidebook on the Camino.
我是说 谁会按 加里斯都抄本写的去做?
I mean, how does one follow the Codex Calixtinus anyway?
-加里什么? -加里斯都抄本
– The what? – Codex Calixtinus,
圣雅各之书
Liber Sancti Jacobi.
信徒们信奉为 第一本旅游指南
Devotees of the Way regard it as the first tourist guide.
完全正确是由教皇
That’s right. lt is the source,
加里克斯都斯二世
attributed to the writings of Pope Callixtus ll,
在十二世纪编著
the twelfth century.
创世奇作 共为五本书
It is a work of wonder divided into five folios.
第一卷”仪式之书”
Book one, Anthologia Liturgica.
第二卷”圣迹之书”
Book two, De Miraculis Sancti Jacobi.
第三卷 圣雅各作品的诠释
Book three translates the writings of Saint James.
第四卷 较少为人所知的
Book four, the lesser known,
曾被罗马教廷封禁
banned by the Church of Rome,
详述了圣雅各命令查理曼
details Charlemagne’s vision of Saint James
消灭摩尔人的事迹
instructing him to destroy the Moors.
但是我们最关注的是第五本
But it is book five, folio five, which most concerns us.
历史学家认为这是描写 朝圣的第一本书
Historians believe it is the first book ever written on the pilgrimage.
所以 我的难题在于
So the dilemma for me
是提出一些让当代人依然充满敬意的东西
is to come up with something contemporary,
还是去阐述在现代成为一个真正的朝圣者
but also pays homage to the ancient tradition
所要遵从的古老传统
of what it means to be a true pilgrim in a modern age.
克里斯 你很无聊
Christ, you’re a bore.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon.
目中无人 无聊透顶
An arrogant bore.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear,
我想这个包主 已经准备好独自享用美食了
I think this pack’s getting ready to eat one of its own.
就是那样 来自爱尔兰的杰克
That’s just it, Jack from Ireland.
你不是我们的一分子
You’re not one of us.
因为你要写一本书 所以你自以为比我们强
You think you’re better than us ’cause you’re writing a book.
真正的朝圣者
True pilgrim.
好了 好了 汤姆
All right, all right, Tom.
真的朝圣者 就像你说的
True pilgrim, like you would know.
你要用什么来付眼下这酒帐?
What did you use to pay for this wine here, huh?
你的钱包里有几张信♥用♥卡♥
How many credit cards do you have in your wallet,
爱尔兰的杰克?
Jack from Ireland?
有多少个真的朝圣者
How many true pilgrims
用他们的信♥用♥卡♥来买♥♥盛行于中世纪卡米诺的果酱?
used their credit cards to get out of a true jam along the Camino
爱尔兰的狗屁杰克
back in the Middle Ages, you jackass from Ireland?
你是一个货真价实的诈骗犯
You are a true fraud.
我就是这么看你的
That’s what I think you are.
骗子!
Fraud!
大家看过来! 这个男的是诈骗犯
Over here, everybody! This man is a fraud!
警♥察♥! 嗨嘿!
Police! Hey, hey!
先生们过来!
Over here, gentlemen!
逮捕这个人 告他诈骗!
Arrest this man for being a fraud!
逮捕这个人 告他诈骗!
Hey, Tom, we’re just talking, man.
我们只是说说 你就知道那套 荷兰人
Yeah, only talking. You’re good at that, Dutchman.
让我问问你
Let me ask you something.
荷兰的旅游指南
Is there anything in that Dutch guidebook
有没有讲基本的礼节?
about having some common courtesy,
闭上你的臭嘴 别说别人的隐私
keeping your mouth shut about other people’s private matters?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的知道我在说什么
You know what the hell I’m talking about,
阿姆斯特丹的约斯特
Joost from Amsterdam.
你是抽烟抽糊涂了
Or maybe you smoked so much hash
还是磕药磕高了
and popped so many pills, you can’t remember
你都不记得说过 或者做过什么
anything you say or do anymore.
嗨 你现在觉得潮人怎样 嗨 沙拉?
Hey, what do you think of the Boomer now, eh, Sarah?
管你们是谁呢
Whoever the hell you are.
那么
So…
朋友们
friends,
问题是
the question is…
让某人成为卡米诺一个真的
What does it take for someone
朝圣者需要做什么?
to become a true pilgrim on the Camino?
我说的对吗 杰克?
Is that right, Jack?
死亡怎么样?
How ’bout death?
死在卡米诺怎么样?
How about dying on the Camino?
这种机率有多高? 这样可以成为一名真的朝圣者吗?
Would that rate? Would that make someone a true pilgrim?
这可以让你该死的书满意吗?
Would that qualify for your damn book?
汤姆 那是我的包
Hey, uh, Tom, that’s my pack. My…
那是我的 汤姆
That’s my…Tom. Tom! Let’s…
滚出去!
Get out of here!
不 汤姆 那是我的包
No, Tom, that’s my pack.
看在上帝的份上 把手拿开
For Christ’s sake. Get your hands off me!
噢! 汤姆! 警官 警官
Ohh! Tom! Officers, officers…
我是美国人 我讲英语!
I’m an American! I speak American!
告诉他们我在卡米诺
Tell them I’m being kidnapped!
被绑♥架♥了
Camino de Compostela!
上帝保佑美国!
God bless America!
每个人…
Everyone…
西班牙语”我很抱歉”怎么说?
How do you say, “I’m sorry,” in Spanish?
我很抱歉
Uh, lo siento.
-我很抱歉 先生 -卡米诺祝福你
– Lo siento, Se?or. – Buen camino.
谢谢
Gracias.
再见
Adiós.
我不太记得发生什么了
I don’t really remember very much.
那也许是好事
That might be a good thing.
谢谢你救我出来
Thank you for bailing me out.
谢谢我的信♥用♥卡♥吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!