太棒了
Fuck!
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
过来 -拿着
Come here. – Hold on.
他们要出版我们的书了 -要出版我们的书了
We’re getting published – Getting published
他们要出版我们的书了
We’re getting published
他们要出版我们的书了
We’re getting published
他跑哪去了?
Where the hell is he?
乔 放松点
Joe, relax.
放松点 行吗?
Just relax, all right?
他要是再不来 我们俩就走 不等他了
If he doesn’t show up, we’re leaving without him.
看 他来了吧 -天啊
You see? There he is. – Oh, God.
嗨 宝贝 -嗨 妈妈
Hello, darling. – Hey, Mom.
看你今天穿得多帅
Look how handsome you are.
你迟到了 我们得赶紧走
You’re late. We gotta get going.
我眼镜在你那吗? -是的 在我包里
You got my glasses? – Yeah, they’re in my purse.
邀请函呢? -我们用不上那些
And the invitations? – I don’t think we’ll need them.
不一定呢
You never know.
你这领结是怎么打的?
What the hell is going on with your tie?
来 我帮你弄好 -没事 这样挺好
Come here. – No, I got it.
我帮你弄好
Let me fix it.
你能别乱动吗?
Keep still, will you?
怎么了?
What?
怎么了? -你抽大♥麻♥了
What? – You’ve been smoking pot.
我没有 -你肯定抽了 我能闻…
No, I haven’t. – Yes, you have. I can…
你满嘴的毒品臭味 -乔 冷静
You reek of it. – Joe, calm down.
你看他啊
No. Look at him.
我的天啊 这孩子现在还没过劲儿呢
Oh, my God. The kid’s completely stoned.
我猜我肯定是让你丢人了吧 老爸
I guess I’m a real embarrassment to you, Pop.
你这话是什么意思? -乔
What kind of hostile crap is that? – Joe.
大卫 怎么回事?
David, what’s going on?
我不知道 妈妈
I don’t know, Mom.
我是想搞懂 我是不是在父母之间找错了
I’m trying to figure out if I’ve been worshiping
崇拜的对象了
at the wrong parental shrine.
你说的这是什么话?
What the hell are you talking about?
你什么意思?
What are you talking about?
我的天啊 这孩子简直是一团糟
Oh, my God. The kid’s in a mess.
这孩子 我们该怎么办? -我不是个代词 老爸
What are we gonna do with him? – No, I’m not a pronoun, Pop.
我就站在这呢 -那就转过来 跟我说明白啊
I’m standing right here. – Then talk to me, for Christ’s sake!
别吼他 -我就吼了
Don’t shout at him. – Yes, I will!
我们已经迟到了
We’re late.
我们现在本应已坐上豪华轿车了
We’re supposed to be in the limo.
不知道他发什么疯 他会毁了我的夜晚的
And already, he’s spoiling my night with his fucking bullshit.
是你的吗?
Is it?
什么是我的吗? -今晚的荣誉
Is it what? – Your night.
因为你的传记作者说 这可能是个惊天骗局呢
Because according to your biographer, this could all be some brilliant fraud.
什么传记作者?
What biographer?
就是飞机上戴眼镜留
That guy on the plane with the glasses and the hair.
发型像染发了的安迪·沃霍尔的那个男的 -纳撒尼尔·伯恩?
Andy Warhol with pigment. – Nathaniel Bone?
他不是我的传记作者 你说什么呢?
He’s not my fucking biographer. What are you talking about?
他昨晚就在酒吧 -他跟你说了什么?
He was in the bar last night. – What did he say to you?
他说 我不该用我父亲那禁不起推敲的成功来衡量自己
He said that I shouldn’t measure myself against my venerable father’s success
因为事实上 有种说法
because there is, in fact, a theory
说我妈妈才是这家里唯一有写作天赋的人
that you, my mother, are the real genius of the family.
这简直荒谬至极
That’s ridiculous.
他为什么说这么怪的慌?
Why would he make such a twisted thing up?
大卫 他这么黑我
David, he’s out to get me
是因为我不授权他这个渣渣作家来写我的个人传记
because I won’t authorize his hack job on my life.
别犯傻了 大卫
Don’t be an idiot, David.
我没犯傻 -好吧
I’m not an idiot. – All right.
你为什么说我犯傻? -行了 冷静点
Why would you call me that? – Okay, calm down.
但如果他说的是事实
But, of course, if what he said is true,
那我才是傻得彻彻底底 对不对?
then I really, really would be a fucking idiot, wouldn’t I?
大卫 我不想把话说得太直白
David, look, I hate to state the obvious,
但我认为毒品害得你如此偏执妄想
but I think the pot is making you paranoid.
我他妈没有妄想
I’m not fucking paranoid.
大卫 纳撒尼尔·伯恩是个阴险的人
David, Nathaniel Bone is an insidious man.
他跟你说得这些话都不足采信
He had no business saying those kinds of things to you.
他还说他跟你一起喝得酒
He said you had a drink with him, too.
是不是?
Did you?
是的
I did.
他在大厅那遇到的我
He approached me in the lobby.
我认为若是直接拒绝他是不明智的
I thought it would be unwise to rebuff him.
他说你都承认了 -承认什么了?
He said that you confessed. – Confessed what?
他说你才是父亲作品的背后写手
He said that you ghostwrite Dad’s books.
我从未说过这种话
I never said that.
是吗?
Do you?
是的大卫 我不是
No, David, I do not.
我不信
I don’t believe you.
宝贝 我没法强制让你相信我
Well, darling, I can’t make you believe me.
你得自己决定该相信什么
You know, you have to decide what you believe yourself.
大卫 那都是谎话 简直荒天下之大谬
David, it’s all lies. It’s fucking outrageous.
爸爸 为什么在我小时候
Dad, why were you always closing the door on me,
你总是跟她在屋里 关门不让我进去?
with her inside, when I was young?
她在屋里干什么呢?
What the fuck was she doing in there?
你说什么呢? -就是你办公室的门
What are you talking about? – The fucking door to your office!
只要她在里面 门就对我就永远是关闭的
It was always being slammed in my face with her inside.
不是这样的 你妈妈只是在帮我做校对
No, your mother was proofreading.
校对?
Proofreading?
我才他妈不信呢
I don’t fucking believe you!
你问妈妈 “谁是思薇雅·福莱”
You asked Mom, “Who the hell is Sylvia Fry?”
你都不知道你自己笔下的角色姓名
You don’t even know who your own fucking characters are!
好了 够了 -不行 你♥他♥妈♥的
All right, now, that’s enough. – No, fuck you!
大卫 你太… -去你♥妈♥的♥
David, that’s… – Fuck you!
大卫 -去你♥妈♥的♥
David! – Fuck you.
大卫 -你让我妈妈成为了成功背后的奴隶
David. – You made a slave of my mother.
大卫 别说了
David. Stop it.
去你♥妈♥的♥ -冷静一下
Fuck you. – Calm down.
你父亲没有强行控制我
Your father doesn’t control me.
这真是太糟糕了
It’s all so fucked up.
好了 大卫 好了 -对不起
Come on, David. Come on. – I’m sorry.
没事 好了 没事了
No. Come on. That’s okay.
妈妈 -没事 宝贝
Mom. – It’s all right, darling.
我知道这对你来说很煎熬 -都没事了
I know it’s not easy for you, son. – It’s all right.
好好休息一下
Get some rest.
点些吃的
Order up some food.
好不好?
What do you say?
琼 我们不是坏人
Joan, we’re not bad people.
这部分你描写她在叠衣服
This part where you’re describing her folding his clothes,
时间有点长吧
that goes on too long.
乔 我是故意这么写的
It’s deliberate, Joe.
是为了凸显出她在等他出现时是多么的无聊难熬
It’s about her boredom while she waits for him to show up.
这都是有节奏的
You know, there’s a rhythm to it.
是无穷无尽的无聊琐事链
It’s an endless list of the prosaic.
我懂了
I see.
这太棒了 -妈妈
That’s good. – Mommy!
如果你准备表达这个意味的话…
Well, if that is what you’re doing…
我有东西给你看 妈妈 -你要更进一步
I wanna show you something, Mommy. – You need to take it further.
我明白了 -妈妈 我有东西给你看
I got it. – Mommy, I wanna show you something.
我去看看孩子那边 一会儿我就回来 好吧?
I’ll take care of this. I’ll be back in a little while, okay?
看看我 -大卫 过来啊 儿子
Look at me. – David, come here, kiddo.
妈妈
Mommy!
我们去楼下哈 -妈妈
Let’s take him downstairs. – Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈 我有东西给你看
Mommy, I wanna show you something.
妈妈
Mommy!
您的作品是如此的杰出 仿佛一个浩瀚无边的领域 又像是永不驻足的前行者
You have given us a vast, restless and brilliant body of work.
卡索曼先生 您的每本书都对旧有的小说形式进行突破革新
With each book, Mr. Castleman, you have challenged the novelistic form
您重新定义了小说和散文写作的本质
and reinvented the very nature of storytelling and of prose.
您就是形式创新大♥师♥
You are a master of style,
而您的角色们都是如此栩栩如生
yet your characters are intensely real,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!