You, go back. Leave. This area is closed.
你得回去 这地方被封锁了
I’m here to see Elektra King.
我来见伊莉翠金恩
James Bond, Universal Exports.
詹姆斯邦德 环球贸易公♥司♥
And I’m Davidov, chief of security.
我是安全主任大卫朵夫
We’re having problems with the villagers.
你可以看到村民 正在示♥威♥抗♥议♥
I’ve told Miss King to stay at the office in Baku.
我请金小姐留在巴库的公♥司♥
Oh, hell.
可恶
Miss King, I told you to I know what you told me.
金小姐 我请你别来的 我知道
Send the pipe around.
把油管得绕过这儿
It’s going to take weeks and cost millions.
这会多花时间和多花几百万元
Your father approved this route. Then my father was wrong. Do it.
令尊同意这条路线 他错了 去做吧
Davidov I’ll talk to her.
大卫朵夫 我去跟她说
I saw you at my father’s funeral.
我在先父的葬礼上见过你
I’m sorry.
很遗憾
M told me she was sending someone. Mr…?
M夫人说要派人来 你是?
Bond.
邦德
James Bond.
詹姆斯邦德
Did you know my father?
你认识先父吗?
I met him once, briefly.
只有一面之缘
You seem to have inherited his touch for diplomacy.
你遗传了他的外交手腕
Saving the church?
你是说保住教堂?
And avoiding the bloodshed.
也避免流血事件
1 00 years ago, my mother’s family discovered the oil here.
一百年前 先母的娘家 发现这儿的石油
When the Soviet Union was formed…
当时苏联刚立国
…the Communists spent the next 70 years…
共♥产♥党在接下来的70年内
…plundering our countryside for it.
在此大肆破坏
I saw their mess on the drive in.
我在来的路上看到 他们造成的破坏
The new pipeline will guarantee our future.
新的输油管能让我们致富
But it would be a crime to destroy what little is left of our past.
但不能毁掉我们宝贵的历史
But you didn’t come here to talk about oil, did you?
你不是来此谈石油的 对吧?
Tell me…
告诉我
…have you ever lost a loved one, Mr. Bond?
你曾失去过亲人吗?
M sent me because your life might be in danger.
M夫人让我来因为 你有生命危险
Please, I want to show you something.
来 我给你看样东西
I’m trying to build an 800- mile pipeline through Turkey…
这条输油管长达八百英哩 经过土耳其
…past the terrorists in Iraq…
有恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的伊♥拉♥克♥
…Iran and Syria.
伊朗和叙利亚
Up here…
上面这儿
…the Russians have three competing pipelines…
苏俄也有三条输油管
…and they’ll do anything to stop me.
他们会不择手段阻止我
My father was murdered, the villagers are rioting…
先父被杀 村民暴♥动♥
…and you have come all this way…
你大老远来
…to tell me that I ”might” be in danger?
就告诉我说我可能会有危险
We suspect there is an insider.
我们怀疑有内贼
My father’s pin.
这是先父的胸针
No, a duplicate.
不 这是复♥制♥品
With a transmitter inside that set off the bomb.
内藏的发送器 引爆♥炸♥药
My family has relied on Ml6 twice, Mr. Bond.
先父曾向情报局求助两次
I won’t make that mistake a third time.
我不会犯同样的错
I’m going to finish building this pipeline…
输油管一定会完成
…and I don’t need your help.
我不需要你的帮忙
If you’ll excuse me, I have to check the survey lines.
失陪了 我得去检查测量管线
I’ve always wanted to check the survey lines.
我也很想检查测量管线
You don’t take no for an answer.
你不肯轻易放弃 不是吗?
I hope you know how to ski, then.
你最好会滑雪
I came prepared for a cold reception.
我早知道你会冷若冰霜
Can’t land.
风太强
Wind’s too strong.
无法降落
Hold her steady.
稳住直升机
You ski very well, Mr. Bond.
你滑得很好
Seems you enjoy being chased.
你好像很爱被人追
Happens all the time.
大概经常发生吧
Less often than you might think.
没你想的这么经常
So this is where they meet…
那两条输油管
…the two ends of the pipeline.
就是在这儿交接的
Your father’s legacy.
这是令尊的遗志
My family’s legacy…
这是我的家族
…to the world.
对世界的贡献
Expecting visitors? No.
在等人吗? 没有
This isn’t a social call.
这些人来者不善
Head for the gully. I’ll lead them into the trees.
你到谷底 我引他们到树林
Go, go!
快去!
See you back at the lodge.
山脚下见
It’s all right. We’re buried alive!
没事 我们被活埋!
I can’t stay here!
我不能留在这!
You’re not going to.
你不会
I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!
我不能呼吸!
Look at me. Elektra, look at me! Look at my eyes.
看着我 伊莉翠 看着我! 看着我的眼睛
Look at my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Look at my eyes!
看我的眼睛!
You’re all right.
你没有事
Everything’s all right.
一切都没事了
Trust me.
相信我
She’s fine.
她很好
Some bumps and bruises, but otherwise fine.
只有一些瘀青 并无大碍
She wants to see you. Not you, Davidov. Him.
她想见你 不是你 是他
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
I need to ask you something.
我得问你一件事
And I want you to tell me the truth.
我要你说实话
Who is it?
是谁?
Who’s trying to kill me?
到底是谁想杀我?
I told you, I don’t know.
我说过 我不知道
But I’m gonna find him.
不过我会找到他
Not good enough.
这不够好
After the kidnapping, I was afraid.
绑案后我很害怕
I was afraid to go outside. I was afraid to be alone.
我不敢出门 不敢独处
I was afraid to be in a crowd.
不敢靠近人群
I was afraid to do anything at all.
我什么都不敢做
Until I realized…
直到我惊觉
…I can’t hide in the shadows.
我不能躲在阴影下
I can’t let fear run my life.
我不能一辈子都害怕
I won’t.
绝对不能
After I find him…
我找到他以后
…you won’t have to.
你就不需要再害怕
Don’t go.
别走
Stay with me.
留下来陪我
Please?
求求你?
I can’t do that.
不行
I thought it was your job to protect me.
我以为你的职责是要 保护我的安全
You’ll be safe here.
你在这儿很安全
I don’t want to be safe.
我不想要安全
I’ll be back soon.
我很快就会回来
And who’s afraid now, Mr. Bond?
现在到底谁在害怕 邦德先生?
I want to see Valentin Zukovsky.
我要见魏伦汀苏考斯基
Impossible.
不可能
Vodka martini.
伏特加马丁尼
Shaken, not stirred.
用摇的 别用搅的
Tell him James Bond is here.
就说詹姆斯邦德找他
Now.
快去
I don’t think you heard me.
我看你是没听清楚
Mr. Zukovsky would be delighted to see you.
苏先生很乐意见你
After you.
你先请
After you.
不 你先请
I insist.
我坚持
And a little for you.
你也来一点
Bond! James Bond!
邦德! 詹姆斯邦德!
Meet Nina.
这是妮娜
And Verushka.
和薇洛丝卡
Lose the girls, Valentin.
叫她们走
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!