That does it. What time? – Seven-ish.
就这么说定了
You’ve got a deal.
我不知道你们这正有个“派对” 我一时没认出你来
I not know you having party. – Well, I didn’t recognize you.
我们已工作了一整天 我刚好要走
We’ve been working all day. I was just going.
那么我就不留你了
Oh, I not keep you, then.
真奇怪 你每次出现时我都刚好要走
It’s funny, you always seem to be arriving when I’m leaving.
我们可得改变一下这种情形才行 再见,劳勃,待会见
We must reverse that someday. Bye, Robert. See you later.
对了,凯,七点钟!
Oh, yes, Kay, 7.
把这件丑陋的衣服脱掉
Take that terrible dress off.
这衣服很贵
This expensive dress.
我才不管它值多少钱 你看来就像个下♥贱♥的欧洲妓♥女♥
I don’t care what it cost. You look like a cheap European streetwalker.
你给我住口
You shut up!
慢着
Now, just a minute.
你何不干脆在你鼻子上也挂个环 少烦我!这件衣服值好多钱
Why not a ring in your nose? – Leave me alone. Dress cost plenty.
你要做什么? –你待会就知道了
What you doing? – I’ll show you.
你嫉妒班,我叫他来揍你!
You jealous. I have him beat you up. – Yeah.
这件衣服可是值很多钱
This fine, expensive dress cost plenty dollar.
和你那英国女孩穿的一样贵 是吗?看看这双难看的蓝鞋子
Same as your English girl wear. – Look at these horrible shoes.
这可是值84块港币 我才不管它值多少钱
They cost 84 Hong Kong dollars. – I don’t care what they cost.
它们难看死了
They’re terrible!
你根本就不知道什么才是真正的美
You haven’t the faintest idea what real beauty is.
你不知道以你的天赋美貌 你根本就不需要再穿金戴银
You haven’t sense enough to realize you don’t need a lot of tinsel on you.
你能不能别再来烦我?
Why don’t you leave me alone?
别再来打扰我宁静的生活好吧?
Get out of my life, will you?
罗麦仕
Oh, Lomax.
哈罗 –谢谢你能赶来
Hello. – Thank you for coming.
坐下来吧!你想喝些什么?不用了,你说有急事
Won’t you sit down? Have a drink? – No. You said it was urgent.
–是的 你还是先坐下来吧!
Well, yes. Well, won’t you please sit down.
你真的不要喝些… –什么事?
You sure you wouldn’t like to have…? – What is it?
是,是关于苏丝的事 这不是你自己的问题吗?
It’s about Suzie. – Isn’t that your problem?
是的,我知道 但我不知道如何来处理此事
Yes. Yes, I know, but… And I don’t know how to handle it.
是这样的…
You see…
我老婆知道了她的事
My wife found out about her.
我本来是绝对不希望让贝西发现这件事
I wouldn’t have old bets discover this for anything in the world.
她是如何发现的?
How did she find out?
是我告诉她
I told her.
你是不是觉得我很傻呢?
Yes, it was stupid of me, wasn’t it?
我鼓起勇气去找她,而她…
I got loaded, and she…
她让我对她求欢 我们已经差不多一年没同♥房♥♥过了
Let me make love to her for the first time in almost a year.
她对我如此地好 让我一时冲动下就对她招认此事
And she was so sweet, I upped and confessed out of sheer gratitude.
她怎么说? –什么也没说
What’d she say? – Nothing.
她只是站起来 写了一张字条交给了我
She just got up, made out a little list,
整理行李,离开了家
gave it to me, packed and left the house.
这字条上写明了一些我为了要避免离婚丑闻所必须做的事
A list of things I’d have to do to avoid a scandal and divorce.
苏丝告诉我,你要和你老婆离婚
Suzie says you want a divorce.
你该不会把这些话当真吧?我知道苏丝是个很特别的女孩
You can’t be serious. Oh, Suzie’s quite exceptional and all that.
但一个人是不可能为了一个这种女人而离婚
But one just doesn’t do that sort of thing with that sort of girl.
我不想伤害苏丝
I don’t want to hurt Suzie.
她一直都…很守规矩
She’s been very decent.
事实上如果不是她的话 我和贝西也不可能破镜重圆了
If it hadn’t been for Suzie, old Betsy and I wouldn’t have got together again.
所以呢?
Well…
我想…如果你肯帮个忙
You see, I was wondering if you’d be a sport
替我去向苏丝解释这一切
and explain to Suzie for me.
她喜欢你,她会听你的话 当然了,我会给她一些补偿
She likes you. She’d listen. Of course, I want to give her something.
你是说…你想把她一脚踢开 却要我去告诉她此事?
You mean, you want to throw her out, but you want me to tell her.
–是的 如果你愿意的话我将非常感激
Yes, I’d be very grateful if you would.
我想你会的
Oh, I’m sure you would be.
我们男人总得站在一条线上啊 没错,我就希望你能往这方面想
We chaps have to stick together. – I’d hoped you’d see it that way.
是的,我们和她确实很不相同
Yes, we’re two of a kind.
我们知道她根本就不算是个人
We know she isn’t really a human being,
所以她应该也不会有什么感觉
so she couldn’t possibly have any feelings.
而且既然她是个中国人 应该也无所谓
Since she’s Chinese, it wouldn’t matter anyhow.
你怎么突然对我这么好?
Why you so nice to me all of a sudden?
你要到什么地方去?
You going away some place?
你有见到班吗?
Have you seen Ben?
当然了,他坐计程车陪我过来
Oh, yes. He bring me here in taxi.
我可以告诉你 他恨不得能为我做更多的事
Oh, I tell you, that Ben, he just can’t do too much for me.
他说:“苏丝,亲爱的 请答应嫁给我吧!”
He say, “Suzie, darling, please say you’ll marry me.”
那个班
Oh, that Ben.
他可真迷我迷得要死 苏丝,他和你之间已经结束了
He’s crazy mad about me. – Suzie, he’s through with you.
你这话是什么意思?
What you mean?
他要回到他太太的身边去
He’s going back to his wife.
我不相信
I not believe you.
是他叫我来告诉你
He asked me to tell you.
那么…就这样结束了?
So finish.
好吧!
Allright-
我承认我已经两天没见到班了
I not see Ben for two days.
我撒谎又被你拆穿了
You catch me making lies again.
我总喜欢作假
It’s better to pretend.
抱歉我昨天对你发了脾气 没关系,我都忘记了
I’m sorry I lost my temper yesterday. – Oh, I forget.
一切都结束了,这已经不顶重要
It’s all over now. Not important.
我想我现在要去看电影了
I guess I go to cinema now.
听说宝珠戏院有部电影很不错 是一部音乐片
Oh, I hear film at bijou very good. Musical film.
你或许也听说过吧?
You hear about it, maybe?
我想没有
I don’t think I have.
大家可是都在谈论这部片子啊!
Oh, everybody talking about that film, for goodness’ sake.
我可不想错过 如果我快点过去应该会有好位子
I not want to miss it. If I hurry, I get good seat.
我可以和你一起去吗?
May I go with you?
不,我想你对电影不会有兴趣
No. I don’t think film would interest you.
苏丝,别这个样子
Suzie, don’t let it touch you.
我叫蜜玲,我父亲很有钱
My name mee ling. My father very rich man.
我不是下♥贱♥的阻街女郎
I not dirty street-girl. I not dirty street-girl!
苏丝!
Oh, Suzie!
别走,留下来和我在一起
Don’t go away. Stay with me.
你在乎什么?这根本就不关你的事
Why you care? Nothing to you.
我不关心?
Nothing to me?
我的心都快碎了
It just kills me.
让我来照顾你吧!
Let me take care of you.
我们会想出办法 只要你别离开我就是了
We’ll work it out somehow. But please don’t go away.
你知道吗?你今天晚上为我感到同情
No. Tonight you sorry for me.
明天又会不一样了
Tomorrow will be different.
明天我将更疼惜你
Tomorrow will be worse.
你可知我有多么需要你吗?
How can I tell you how much I need you?
劳勃…
Robert,
如果你要一个有教养的英国女孩留在你身边
if you ask nice English girl to stay with you,
她会在你第一次开口时就答应吗
she stay first time you ask her?
我不知道…我想不会吧!你问这做什么?
I don’t know. I guess not. Why?
我希望为你当一个有教养的英国女孩
I want to be like nice English girl for you.
所以,很抱歉,劳勃
So I’m very sorry, Robert.
我很喜欢你 但我不能留下来陪你
I like you very much. But I don’t think I can stay with you.
我要走了 –苏丝
I go now. – Suzie,
我不会在男人第一次向我开口时就留下来
I not stay with anyone who ask me first time.
晚安,劳勃
Good night, Robert.
多谢你
Thank you very much.
现在已经是第二天了,劳勃
Is now tomorrow, Robert.
我以前从不曾做过这种事
I never do anything like this before.
你是我的第一个男人
You my first man.
你相信吗?
You believe?
–我相信
I believe.
而你则是我第一个女人
And you’re my first girl.
告诉他别用推剪的 –别用推剪
Tell him no clippers.
耳朵上面别剪掉太多
Not too much off over the ears.
耳朵上稍剪一点就好了
我想我还是不要剪好了… 不行!他是个很好的理发师呢!
Maybe I’d better forget the… – Oh, no. He very good barber.
行了!
小生这厢有礼… 你刚才跑到哪里去了?
Honorable gentleman like to ask, where you been for the last hour?
说啊! –我只是出去走走
Well? – Oh, just go out.
我以为会比你先回来
I thought I’d be back before you.
不,说真的,你去了哪里?去散个步,你为何问这个?
No, seriously, where were you? – Oh, for a walk. Why?
你担心我被车撞了?每次都担心
You afraid I get run over? – Always.
听着,你得停止这种失踪的表演
Now, listen, you gotta stop this disappearing act.
这让我紧张,我从不知你去了哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!