Some kid out of Montana
有个蒙大拿的小鬼
ran away or got himself kidnapped or something.
离家出走了…或许被绑♥架♥了…谁知道呢
Can I know where to put that?
能把这张贴你这儿么?
Hmm.. just put up on the board. Thanks
贴告示板上吧 谢了
I know someone who ain’t gonna be happy with you…
我晓得有人该不高兴了
your mom!.
你妈妈!
Just kiddin’, young man.
开个玩笑,小伙子
But if you eat a hot dog before your dinner, you ain’t gonna hungry for the soup she made ya.
我是说要是你现在把热狗吃了,一会就该不想吃饭了
I don’t hav a mother around. My parents are dead.
我没有妈妈,我父母都死了
You take care little guy.
你可得当心,小家伙
You see what happens
你也晓得…
to kids that go astray?
走错路的小孩会怎么样
Hey?
喂?
Hey, T.S.?
喂,T.S.?
My son!
是儿子!
You have been kidnapped?
你没被绑♥架♥?
Oh! Thank God! What a relief.
噢,谢天谢地!松了口气
Baby, baby, you know, you’re right,
宝贝,你说得对
I’ve been wasting my time certain cicindele…
我不该浪费时间研究虎甲虫
Son, we still got a situation with the creek.
仔,我们的小河还是有问题
You’re spot on with that covert.
你那个引水管道真妙
What you say come right back, and, and we work on your plans together.
你现在回来我们一起干吧,你觉得呢
T.S., you have to come home ’cause you said you’ll make my Halloween costume.
T.S.,你快回来,你答应帮我做万圣节戏服的
Com’on baby!.
快回来,宝贝!
May be somewhere in one of these houses
也许,在这些房♥子的其中一座里面
a boy just woke up from the sound of my train.
一个小男孩正被火车的声音惊醒
Maybe he is wondering
也许他会想
what it would be like to climb aboard and cross the desert.
搭上火车,穿越沙漠会是怎样的景象
God’ I just want to switch places with him
我有点想跟他换换角色
and just watch the train go awaying to the unknown.
看车火车驶向远方
I had to admit it.
我无法否认
I was not a careless drifter,
我不是一个无忧无虑的漂泊者
just a tiny old boy, who ran away from home.
只是个逃家的10岁小孩
Any more or less, Can I assume be peeing on my sofa,
再想下去,我就该尿裤子了
like when I was little
就像我小时候
and afraid of a Jack O’Lantern’s deadly fangs.
就像因为害怕南瓜灯恐怖的大牙一样尿床
Layton Age 6.
雷顿 6岁
T.S. Age 6.
T.S. 6岁
Patterns of cross talk and directional eyelines by T.S. Spivet.
交联对话与视线方向模式图——作者:T.S.斯比维特
Frequency of father’s eye contact to T.S. : Nil
父亲与T.S.的目光接触频率:零
Why?
为什么?
Is it the T.S. is more like me?
是因为T.S.更像我?
He doesn’t like what I am.
老公不喜欢我这个样子
He doesn’t love me.
他不爱我
He doesn’t love me…
他不爱我……
Of course he loves you!
他当然爱你!
You love each other!
你也爱他!
If we make a baby, it means we love each other, right?
如果两个人有了孩子, 那就说明他们相爱,不是么?
And they had three babies. Ain’t that right?
他们生了3个孩子,不是么?
I still catch myself haunting to wake him up for school.
我仍然忍♥不住每天早晨叫雷顿起来上学
Sorry!.. Sorry.
抱歉!
Stopped everything?
放弃一切?
What do you mean in a maternal sense or a scientific one?
你是指什么…是指作为母亲的责任还是其他的科学研究?
T.S. came to see me in my study,
T.S.来书房♥找我了
for the first time since the accident.
那还是意外发生后头一次
I’m not really there for T.S. anymore…
我没有以前那么关心T.S.了
I’m like an empty house.
我就像一座空空的房♥子
Nature had vanished.
大自然消失了
Every millimeter of landscape
视野中的每一寸土地
was replaced by manmade constructions
都被人造建筑物替代
ruled by the laws of geometry.
它们都服从几何原理
How could humans create so many right angles
人类创造出了这么多直角
when their behavior is so convoluted and illogical?
但他们的行为却又复杂又荒谬
See you, old sea dog.
再见了,老水手
I’m sure you’ll find your pine tree.
你一定能找到你的栖木
Playing hookey from kindergarten?
你翘幼儿园了?
Hey! Hey!
喂喂!
I’m talking to you.
跟你说话呢
No, sir.
没翘,警♥察♥叔叔
What you got in the bag?
你包里装的什么?
Spray paint? You vandalized in snitch, you paint that silo?
喷漆么?你在损坏公共财产么,小不点? 那些涂鸦是你干的?
I love Chicago.
我爱芝加哥
What?
什么?
Are you shitting me, snitch? Where you from?
你玩我呢,小不点?你哪来的?
Chernobyl.
乌克兰切尔诺贝利
Oh, Yeah!.. Well,
是么?
You little shit!
你个小混♥蛋♥!
Welcome to the great state of Illinois.
欢迎你来到了不起的伊利诺斯州
And I’m sure you’re gonna get to know what really well after I book you
等我逮捕了你,你肯定会更加了解这里
for tresspassing, destruction of railroad priority.
你非法侵入、破坏铁路产权
Railroad Property.
铁路财产
What?
什么?
Property, You said priority.
是财产,你说成了产权
Get in the car!
给我上车!
Hey!
嘿!
Gotch’ya!
抓住你了!
Look, it’s moving!
瞧哟,在动呢!
Ok, Snitch,.. End of the line.
好嘛,小不点,终点线到了
Thanks for the exercise, but …
跑步锻炼完了
lets go.
该跟我走了
What? What you gonna do? You gonna Jump?
你想干嘛?还想跳下去?
Com’on. Don’t make me walk over there.
好了,别叫我过去抓你
Do not! Hey there!
别!嘿!
Hang on, kiddie! Allright!
抓紧,小鬼!摔到了没?
Hang on!
抓紧!
Oh, my God!
噢,额滴神!
Hang on! Gosh!
抓紧啊!天哪!
Don’t look down… Don’t look down.
别往下看
Get your foot up. com’on.
把脚抬起来
Come on, You can do it, come on!
加油,就快了,加油!
Get your foot up. You can do it. You can do all up that,..God!..
把脚抬起来,你行的!
God!..Oh! oh!..
好样的!
Oh! you little shit.
噢,你个小混♥蛋♥
You’re very good!
你真行!
Hey!..You think you got away?..huh!
喂,你觉得跑得掉了么?
Well done! Hey, over here!
真行!嘿,看这里!
You think you got away with this.. huh?
你觉得跑得掉么?
Is that what you thinking? huh..
真跑得掉?
No way, kid!
没门,小子!
listen to.., Snitch, look at me!
喂,小不点,看着我!
Look at me, Snitch!
看这里,小不点!
Look me in the eye..What’s the matter? You don’t wanna look in the eye?
看着我,怎么了? 你看都不敢看我?
Right here!
我会逮住你的!
I’m gonna find you!
我会逮住你的!
How’re doin’, man? You don’t look so hot.
还好吗,伙计?你看起来不太好
I’m ok.
我没事
I just fell down and hurt myself.
我摔了一跤伤着了
Where you’re heading for, like this, man?
你这个样子要上哪儿去,伙计?
To the Smithsonian.
要去史密森学院
Where?
去哪?
D.C. is in Washington, man.
去华府,伙计
My name is Ricky.
我叫里奇
T.S.
我叫T.S.
Put your seatbelt on, T.S.
把安全带系上, T.S.
Show me.
我看看
That’s a real deal!
伤的不轻啊
Hurt when you breathe?
吸气会痛么?
You got maybe one, two broken ribs. You seriously need to see a medic.
你也许断了一两根肋骨,你真得看看医生了
No, I’ll be okay.
不用,我没事
Tough little bugger, ain’t you.
还挺倔?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!