我们在同一条路上
We’re on the same path.
就像那把剑赋予我的力量一样
Just as the sword empowered me.
锤子赋予你力量
The hammer empowered you.
但这并没有改变你的命运
But it did nothing to change your fate.
诸神会利用你……
The gods will use you…
但它们帮不了你
But they will not help you.
没有……
There is no…
永恒的奖赏…
eternal reward…
对我们来说
for us.
她马上就走了
She’ll be gone soon.
你知道谁不愿意帮她吗?
And you know who won’t help her?
我给你一个猜测
I give you one guess.
我知道你的痛苦
I know your pain.
爱是痛苦
Love is pain.
我曾经有过一个女儿
I had a daughter once.
我相信更强大的力量 希望它能救她
I put my faith in a higher power, hoping it will save her.
和她……
And she…
死亡
died.
现在我明白了…
Now I understand…
我的女儿是幸运的
My daughter is the lucky one.
她不需要成长在一个……
She does not have to grow up in a world…
苦难和痛苦
Of suffering and pain
由邪恶的神统治
run by wicked gods.
选择爱
Choose love.
把斧头
Call the ax.
把斧头
Call the ax.
你明白吗?-是啊
You okay? – Yeah.
我真想杀了那家伙
Hmm, I want to kill that guy.
我也是 但我们得活捉他
So do I, but we have to take him alive.
他是我们找到那些孩子的唯一线索
He’s our only link to finding those children.
噢!谢谢你 山羊先生
Oh! Thank you, Mr. Goat.
瓦尔!
Val!
我们得把她弄出去
We gotta get her out of here.
嘿,我有你
hey,I got you.
山羊在这里 来吧 我们走
The goats are here. Come on, let’s go.
风暴克星 带我们回家
Stormbreaker, take us home.
听着 我们可以尝试其他更激进的治疗方式
Look, there are other, more aggressive forms of treatment we can try,
但有什么东西影响了她身体对抗癌症的能力
but something’s affecting her body’s ability to fight the cancer.
我很抱歉,托尔
I’m sorry, Thor.
哦 你在这儿
Oh, there you are.
外面发生什么事了?
What’s going on out there?
某个白♥痴♥做了个没门的冰箱 你能相信吗?
Oh, some moron made a fridge without a door. Can you believe it?
别担心 我打开了 给你买♥♥了各种好吃的
Don’t you worry, I got it open and got you all sorts of goodies.
Val怎么样?
How’s Val?
她现在很疼 但情况稳定了
Oh, she’s in a lot of pain, uh, but she is stable.
好的,很好
Okay, good.
现在 我得把这个…
Now, I just gotta get this…
在我的… – 哇!不 不 不
out of my… – Woah! No, no, no.
它必须留在那里
That’s gotta stay in there.
这是所有魔药和长生不老药的作用 所以……
That’s all the magic potions and elixirs doing their thing, so…
我要出去一会儿
Just gonna pop out for a moment.
去接孩子 杀一个坏人
Pick up the kids. Uh, kill a bad guy.
然后 我马上回来
And then, I’ll come straight back.
你不带我去吗?
You’re going without me?
嗯,是的
Uh, yeah.
怎么了…做任何事都在一起吗?
What happened to like… doing everything together?
他会利用那些孩子来分散你的注意力
He’s gonna use those kids to distract you.
你需要我
You need me.
我真的需要你 简
I do need you, Jane.
我要你活着
I need you alive.
如果你能上战场就太好了
Would be great to have you on the battlefield.
并肩作战
Fighting Gorr side by side,
但是那把锤子会要了你的命
but that hammer is killing you.
每次你使用它 它都会耗尽你所有的力量
Every time you use it, it’s draining all of your mortal strength,
让你的身体无法抵抗癌症
leaving your body unable to fight the cancer.
你不是说过没有明天的生活吗?
What happened to live like there’s no tomorrow?
那是在我知道你可能没有孩子之前
It was before I knew you might not have one.
为什么不再来一次冒险呢?
Why not have one more adventure?
简 如果还有一线生机 你必须接受它
Jane, if there’s a chance to live. You have to take it.
说得就像一个没有癌症的雷神
Spoken like a true Thor who does not have cancer.
我知道 我看起来像新墨西哥州的酷天体物理学家
I know, I seem like some cool astrophysicist from New Mexico.
只是活在梦想中
Just living the dream.
但是 看看我
But, look at me.
我想继续战斗
I wanna keep fighting.
我是伟大的雷神
I’m the Mighty Thor.
你不希望我这么做吗?
And you want me not to do that?
多花点时间有什么意义?
What’s the point of more time than this?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我一直爱着你
I’ve always loved you.
这对我们来说是个机会
And this is a chance, for us.
如果你再拿起那该死的锤子 机会就没了
If you pick up that damn hammer again, then that chance is gone.
这是你的选择 简
It’s your choice, Jane.
但我会后悔的 每一天
But I’d regret it, every single day.
如果我让你留在这里 不是为了我们一起想办法解决这件事
If I didn’t ask you to stay here, so we can try and figure this out together.
你最好回到我身边
You better come back to me.
我马上回来 尽快回来
I’m coming back, as soon as I can.
断一条腿
Break a leg.
我要打断他所有的腿
I’ll break all his legs.
记住 通往永恒的大门在正中间……
Remember that, the gate to Eternity is at the literal center…
宇宙的 – 宇宙
of the universe. – Universe.
你必须经过彗星 -是的
You have to pass the comet. – Yes.
是的,是的 我知道 我们已经讨论过了
Yes, yes. I know. We’ve been over this.
我不会迷路的
I’m not going to get lost.
你对以前的刺伤感觉如何?
So how are you feeling with the old stab wound?
我想我的肾没了-没了?完全?
I think I lost my kidney – Gone? Completely?
我希望我能加入你们 但是…
I wish I could join you, but…
我可能会死 那也救不回孩子们
I’d probably die and that won’t help get the kids back.
所以你只能一个人干了
So you’ll have to go it alone.
你所要做的 就是毁掉那把剑
All you have to do, is destroy that sword.
这是他的力量之源
It’s his source of power.
没有它你活不了多久
You won’t survive long without it.
嘿,别死
Hey, don’t die.
地狱,没有
Hell, no.
永恒
Eternity.
最后
Finally.
你好,孩子们
Hi, kids.
我知道你会来的
I knew you’d come.
去吧,孩子
Go, kids.
每个人都好吗?
Everyone okay?
好的,聚集 聚集
Alright, gather round. Gather round.
很高兴见到你本人
Good to see you, in person.
“对不起
‘Scuse me.
好吧,听好了!这是计划
Alright, listen up! Here’s the plan.
我们偷偷走向风暴克星
We sneak our way towards Stormbreaker,
非常小心 不要撞到那些大影子怪物
Being very careful not to bump into, any of those big shadow monsters.
他们在我后面 不是吗?
They’re behind me, aren’t they?
这里有人有战斗经验吗?
Does anyone here have battle experience?
没时间像现在这样学习了
Well, no time to learn like the present.
但是 我们不像你那么坚强
But, we’re not strong like you.
我们只是孩子
We’re just kids.
嘿,别忘了 你Asgardian孩子
Hey, don’t forget. You’re Asgardian kids.
我不是
I’m not.
我只是个光聚变 -我是Ligathian的孩子
I’m just a Lightfusion. – And I’m a Ligathian kid.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
但今天 你们是阿斯加德人
But today, you’re Asgardians.
现在 收好武器
Now, collect your weapons.
什么?
What?
去找你能找到的东西
Go and find anything you can pick up.
把它带回来
And bring it back here.
快点,快点
Hurry, hurry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!