I want us at 22 1/2 knots by noon.
执行吧
Carry on.
他们在大水中做着他们的事
and do business in the great waters,
他们像主哭诉
they cry out to the Lord…
他们的麻烦
in their trouble,
他把人们带出苦难
and he bringeth them out of their distresses.
《诗篇》第107篇,第29节
In Psalms 107, verse 29,
他让风暴平静
“He make the storm a calm…”
当波浪依旧
“so that the waves there of… are stilled.”
于是他把他们
“So he bringeth them
带到了他们应得的天堂
unto their desired haven.”
那个女孩让我觉得有些毛骨悚然
– That girl sets my hair on end. – Shh!
阿门
Amen.
阿门
ALL: Amen.
[ tapping morse code ]
[ beeping ]
收到梅赛伯号♥的消息
Got the messaube here.
[ beeping ]
她说前面有一大群冰山
She’s reporting heavy pack ice ahead.
大冰山
Large bergs…
还有冰原
and field ice.
Huh.
好,我把它送到指挥室去
Right. Well, uh, I’ll run it up to the bridge.
嗯,但不是现在,清晨5点差20
Actually, not now. It’s 20 minutes to 5:00.
我们先把这些积压的工作做完吧
Let’s clear through some of this backlog first, eh?

Right. Fine.
[ piano playing ]
你一定要来丹佛看我啊,船长
You know, you must come visit me sometime in Denver, Captain.
六月份我要开一个大舞会
I’m– I’m having’ a huge party in June.
这个,我想六月份我应该在汉普斯特得
Well, I expect that in June I shall be in Hampstead
补偿我所有错过的园艺工作
making up for all the gardening I’ve been missing
这40年来
for the last 40 years.
我想…多和我的妻子女儿
I’d… like to spend a little time
待在一起
with my wife and daughter.

Oh…
真好
Lovely.
我懂
I understand.
我的丈夫JJ野心勃勃,聪明
My husband J.J. is ambitious and– and smart.
他在莱德维尔(美国)也许更合适
But he’s more comportable in Leadville.
而我,我想变得更文明
Myself… I want to be more civilized.
我想这就是我们为什么各走各的
I guess that’s why we’ve gone our separate ways.
告诉我,Smith船长
Tell me something, Captain Smith.
你会想念大海吗
Won’t you miss the sea?
我想我会的
I suppose I shall.
别告诉别人
But just between you and me,
其实有时候待在船上
sometimes being on a ship
就像待在监狱里一样
is like being in jail…
还有可能被淹死
with the possibility of drowning.
哈哈哈哈
– Ha ha ha! – Ha ha ha!
你还需要等三天
Well, you’ve just got 3 more days.
是啊,只要三天
Yes, only 3 more days
然后你就自♥由♥了
Then you’re a free man.
Lorraine,别跑了,你会把它们撒出来
Lorraine, don’t run. You’re spill it.
Whoop!
怎么了?
What’s going on here?
看看你弄得
Now, look what a mess you made.
你真是忙的不可开交,我叫Marge Miller
You seem to have your hands full. I’m Marge Miller.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
她叫Alice
Her name is Alice.
Lorraome.嘘!
Lorraine. Shh!
过来
Now, come along.

Bye.
paradine夫人
Mrs. Paradine.
你好
Oh, hello.
你看起来很幸福
You look happy.
是的
I am.
我想是的
I think I am.
Astor夫人
Mrs. Astor–
哦,叫我Madeleine吧
Oh, please call me Madeleine.
Madeleine,我们能谈谈吗
Madeleine, may I talk to you?
我感觉我快要爆♥炸♥了
I feel like I’m going to burst.
当然
Of course.
这边
Shall we?
你有什么样的感觉,Astor先生离婚的时候
What was it like when Mr. Astor got his divorce?
那充满痛苦
It was painful.
对每个人来说
For everyone.
我感到非常的内疚
I felt terribly guilty.
但我们已经开始了新的生活
But we’ve embarked on a new adventure.
我试着不回头看
I try not to look back.
你有没有…考虑过离婚
Are you… contemplating divorce?
我有个小女儿
I have a young daughter.
我不能离开我的女儿
I could never leave my daughter.
哦,你可以和你的丈夫交涉的
Oh, but surely you could arrange something with your husband.
他不会让她走的
He would never let her go.
我也不想伤害她
I couldn’t hurt him, either.
在某种程度上,我觉得我欠他的
In a way, I feel indebted to him.
他在我生命中那段艰难的时间里帮了我很多
He helped me at a terrible time in my life.
他就像,我那穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士
He was– he was my knight in shining armor.
你爱Park先生,对吗?
You’re in love with Mr. Park, aren’t you?
是的
Yes.
我爱了他很多年
I have loved him for many years.
有些事听起来似乎永远也不会实现
These things seem like they can never work out,
但他们可以
but somehow they do.
生命短暂,Isabella
Life is so short, Isabella.
任何时候都会有阻力
There’s hardly any time, is there?
有什么重要的事吗?
Anything important?
又一个冰山警告,先生。
Another ice warning, sir.
是Coronia号♥发过来的
It’s from the Coronia.
把坐标发出去
Hmm. Post the coordinates.
我会得
I will, sir.
今晚特别冷
Remarkably cold tonight, is it not?
是啊
Yes, it is.
我已经捎信过去让他们注意淡水的供应
I’ve sent word to take care with the fresh water supply.
今晚温度一定会降到0度以下
It’ll be below freezing during the night.
没什么风
Not much wind.
风平浪静
A flat calm.
24年了,我从没见过这么平静的海面
In 24 years, I’ve never seen so calm a sea.
Hmm.
低一些
“Low, low…”
呼吸吧,吹气吧
“Breathe and blow,
来自海洋西边的风
“wind from the western sea.
就在这翻滚的海水上
“Over the rolling waters go,
在弥留的月光下
“come from the dying moon…
吹吧
and blow.”
先生
Sir.
我敢保证,我从来没有想过那首诗
Upon my word, I have not thought of that verse
从我还是个船舱小伙子开始
since I was a cabin boy.
对大海的爱把还是个小伙子的我带到了海洋
Love of the ocean brought me to the sea as a lad,
现在海洋对我来说
and there’s still…
还是那么奇妙
wonder in it.
Ah…
我们是不是有点快
Are we not a bit fast?
额,Ismay先生
Uh, Mr. Ismay, sir.
他似乎想要打破记录
He seems intent on breaking records.
他今天去过锅炉室
He was in the boiler room today.
我下去了,保持警觉
I’m going below. Keep sharp.
任何浓雾的迹象
The first sign of any… haziness,
我们都得减速
we’ll need to slow down.
我明天早上要和Ismay先生好好谈谈
I’ll deal with Mr. Ismay in the morning.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
Moore船长
Captain Moore…
前面有小块白色的东西
white patches ahead.
那是冰山
That’ll mean ice.
关掉引擎
Stop the engines!
关掉锅炉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!