All Umbrella staff must wear their identity tags at all times.
保护伞公♥司♥全体职员 必须时刻佩戴身份卡
All radiation badges will be collected at 5pm.
所有放射检测徽章在下午五时收回
Thank you!
谢谢!
God! Morning.
老天!
Some people.
被人搞的
Yeah.

Don’t show this to me. Why not?
别给我看这个 干嘛不看?
Because I’m busy.
因为我很忙
It’s nothing. Fire drill.
没什么 火警演习
What is that?
怎么回事?
Fire drill.
火警演习
Shit! Hey what the hell’s going on?
妈的 究竟是怎么回事?
Get the computers covered! Move it! I’m trying!
把电脑盖住! 移开它! 我正在干!
The experiments! Move them!
实验品! 移开它们!
Be quiet! Hey!
安静!
Shouldn’t the er…doors open or something?
门不是应该打得开的吗?
It’s supposed to take us to the nearest floor.
它应该带我们去最近的楼层
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello? What’s happening?
怎么回事?
Line’s dead.
线路不通
What’s the problem? The doors won’t open!
出什么问题? 门打不开
What about the ones at the back? Locked as well.
后面那些门呢? 也锁住了
There’s no fire here! No fire!
这里没火灾! 没火灾!
The code doesn’t work! There’s no fire here!
密♥码♥不起作用 没火灾!
What’s wrong with you? The door won’t open!
你怎么了? 门打不开!
This water isn’t going anywhere! What?
这些水流不出去! 什么?
It’s a sealed room! Help me with the doors!
这是密封的房♥间 帮我开门!
Oh fuck the doors!
去他妈的门!
We have to get out of here.
我们一定要离开这里
W…what’s going on?
发生什么事了?
Has this happened before? We have to get out of here.
以前发生过吗? 我们一定要离开这里
We have to get out of here! Take it easy.
我们一定要离开这里! 放松些
You take it easy! Quiet!
你去放松! 安静!
Quiet.
安静
What is that?
那是什么?
Oh my God.
天哪
Halon!
灭火剂
Stop it!
停下!
Stop it!
停下!
Stop!
停下!
Let me see.
让我看看
We have to get out of here. We have to get out of this building!
我们一定要离开这里 我们必须离开这幢大楼
Here gimme a hand.
这里 帮我一下
This is as far as they’ll go. They’re caught on something!
只能这样了 被卡住了
It’s wide enough. I can squeeze through…
够宽了 我可以挤出去…
I’ll get help.
找帮手
I’m stuck!
我被卡住了
You’re gonna have to push!
你们推一把
That’s it! A bit more!
就这样! 再来一下!
What was that?
那是什么?
Oh Christ! It’s the brakes! Quick get out!
上帝 制动器! 出去!
I can’t move! We have to get out of here!
我动不了! 我们必须离开这里!
Oh my God.
我的天
Push her out of the way! Pull me back inside!
推她出去! 拉我进去!
Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Pull me back in…
拉我进…
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Who are you? Move!
你是谁? 快走!
Don’t touch me!
别碰我!
Stop! Get away from me!
住手! 离我远点!
What are you doing? I’m a cop!
你们在干嘛? 我是警♥察♥!
I told you I’m a cop!
告诉你了 我是警♥察♥!
You’re breaking my arm!
你要把我胳膊拧断了!
Report.
报告
Report now.
现在报告
What?
什么?
I want your report Soldier.
我要你的报告 士兵
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Sir the house’s primary defenses have been activated.
长官 房♥子的首选防御系统已经激活
She’s probably still suffering the side effects.
她可能还在受到副作用影响
What are you doing with us? What about the cop?
你们要对我们干嘛? 那个警♥察♥怎么了?
Matthew Addison. I’m not getting a match.
马修安德森 我没在玩比赛
Who are you?
你是谁?
I just trained for it! They probably don’t even have me on file yet!
我刚受训 他们也许还没给我建档
The locals aren’t efficient. It’s possible.
当地人办事效率低 有可能
Should I secure him here?
要我把他关在这里吗?
No. We take him with us.
不 他跟我们走
You can’t do this!
你们不能这样做!
Blow me.
妈的!
Hey! Prep for entry to the Hive.
准备进入蜂巢
Power’s down.
没有电力
So fix it. I’m on it.
修好它 我去修
Are you done yet?
修好了吗?
Jumpy!
神经过敏
Stand clear.
站开!
You got a problem?
你有问题吗?
How’s that door? It’s sealed shut.
那扇门怎么了? 被封死了
Let me.
让我来
Jumpy.
神经过敏?
Lie still.
躺着别动
Lie still!
躺着别动!
Watch this light.
看着这道光
Follow it.
眼跟着转动
How many fingers am I holding up?
我现在举起几根手指?
Three. Good.
三根 很好
Now tell me your name.
告诉我你的名字
I…
我…
I dunno. He’s fine.
我不知道 他没事
Memory loss just like the other one.
失忆了 就像那个人一样
Goddamn.
见鬼
Let’s open that door.
打开那扇门
Listen to me. I wanna know who you people are and what’s going on here.
听着 我想知道你们是谁 这里发生了什么事
Now.
现在
You and I have the same employer.
你我受雇于同一个老板
We all work for the Umbrella Corporation.
我们都为保护伞公♥司♥工作
The mansion above us is an emergency entrance to the Hive.
我们上面的大楼是 通往蜂巢的紧急入口
You are security operatives placed there to protect that entrance.
你们是守护入口的保安员
What about this?
这如何解释?
Your marriage is a fake.
你的婚姻是假的
Just part of your cover to protect the secrecy of the Hive.
只是保住蜂巢机密的掩饰
And what is the Hive?
蜂巢是什么?
Show them.
给他们看看
Accessing schematic of the Hive.
蜂巢路线图
Raccoon City nearest urban centre.
浣熊市 最近的市中心
The mansion where we found you…
这是我们发现你们的地方
and through which we gained access to the train…
通过那里我们进入列车
which in turn brought us to the Hive.
然后列车带我们来到蜂巢
The Hive itself is located underground…
蜂巢本身位于地下…
deep beneath the streets of Raccoon City.
浣熊市街面的地底深处
A top secret research facility owned by the Umbrella Corporation…
一个高度机密的研究机构 由保护伞公♥司♥拥有
it houses over 500 technicians scientists and support staff.
蜂巢内有五百多名技术员 科学家 以及支援人员
They live and work underground.
他们在地下生活工作
Their research is of the highest importance.
他们的研究极其重要
Its nature is…classified.
研究性质属于机密
Our position on the map is indicated by heat signature.
我们在地图上的位置由热点显示
Why can’t I remember anything?
我为何什么都想不起来?
The Hive has its own defence mechanisms all computer controlled.
蜂巢有其自身的防御机制 都由电脑控制
A nerve gas was released into the house.
房♥子内排放出了神经毒气
Primary effect of the gas…
毒气的主要作用是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!