大家都知道奥兹人 既沉重也不亲切
The Ozians are known to be oppressive and unkind
他们偷走了我们挖采的所有石头
They’ve stolen every stone
以及我们开采的珍贵翡翠
And precious emerald that we’ve mined
全都不是赚来的
And none of it was earned
所以不该关心他们
So they shouldn’t be concerned
在拿回属于我的一切之前
For I will stop at nothing
什么都阻止不了我
’til what’s mine has been returned
欢迎来到新翡翠城
Welcome to the new Emerald City!
开始敲响死亡之钟吧
Let the bells of doom start to ring
没有人敢质疑
For no one there’s to doubt
我带来的破坏
the destruction I will bring
我的就是我的
What’s mine is mine
我是国王
I’m the King
他的就是他的
What’s his is his
他是国王
He’s the King
但有个小问题
There’s a tiny problem though
我有一个有点棘手的敌人
I’ve a slightly worthy foe
她可能会成为我计划中的绊脚石
Who may prove to be a hiccup in my plan
她杀死了邪恶女巫 – 她驯服了狮子
She slayed the witches -She tamed the lion
跺一跺鞋子就能飞起来
Clicked her heels and started flying
我会不择手段偷走她的鞋
I’ll steal her powers any way I can
因为谁也挡不住我
‘Cause no one’s gettin’ in my way
现在让我听听人们是怎么说
Now let me hear the people say
欢迎来到新翡翠城
Welcome to the new Emerald City
就是这个调调 大伙们
That’s the spirit, boys!
他们唱的真是一首哀歌♥
Such a sorry song that they sing
但却让我很高兴
But it makes me happy.
没有人敢质疑
And no one dares to doubt
我带来的破坏
The destruction I will bring
他的就是他的
What’s his is his
我的就是我的
What’s mine is mine
他的就是他的
What’s his is his
因为我是国王 – 因为他是国王
Because I am the King -Because he is the King
他是国王 他是国王
He’s the King, He’s the King,
国王 国王 国王 国王
King, King, King, King, King, King, King,

King!
我希望你把魔法师的剩余魔法纪念物都带来了
THE NOME KING: I hope you brought the rest of the witches’ magical relics.
都在这里 先生
Ooh, right here, sir.
就像你要求的
Just as you commanded.

Oh, ah! Good, good!
她的配方 咒语
Oh, her potions, her spells!
我所需要用来终结多萝西的一切
Everything I’ll need to finish that Dorothy forever.
国王你在怕什么 放我出去 让我们搅个天翻地覆
What’s shakin’, King? Let me out and let’s agitate.
我听说过这只虫
I’ve heard about this bug.
先留着他吧
I’ll save him for later.
有用 但还是不是我要找的
Useful, but still not what I need.
我要那双红宝石鞋
I want those ruby slippers!
我没穿上那双闪亮亮的美鞋 我就誓不罢休
I won’t rest until the sparkling beauties are on my feet.
搞这些就是因为他想要一双红色的舞鞋
All this because he wants a pair of red pumps?
别妄加评论 新来的
Don’t judge, new guy.
陛下给你一样好东西
Oh-ho! Here’s a beaut, Your Nomeship.
施了魔法的猫头鹰蛋
Enchanted owl eggs.

Eggs!
矮人讨厌蛋
Nomes hate eggs.
会让我们过敏致死
We’re deathly allergic.
抱歉 因为新人手册没有介绍
Sorry, maybe that should have been covered in orientation.
把气球打下来
Crash that balloon!
处理掉气球上的所有人
Dispose of everyone onboard!
但把红宝石鞋给我带回来
But bring me the ruby slippers.
陛下请问
Uh, beggin’ your pardon, Your Nomeship,
那双红宝石鞋 有什么特别的
but what’s so special about those ruby slippers?
我不记得准许过你说话
I don’t recall giving you permission to speak!
没有 先生
No, sir.
但既然你问了
But since you asked,
作为矮人国王
as Nome King,
我的王国是奥兹国下面的土地
my domain is the land beneath Oz.
有道理
That figures.
土地的所有矿藏都是我的
All its mineral treasures are mine.
有道理
Makes sense.
包括珠宝
Including its jewels.
当然
Of course.
我那心软的父亲 前任矮人国王
My soft-hearted father, the previous Nome King,
赠送翡翠来建这座城
gave away emeralds to make this city.
还有制♥作♥红宝石鞋的魔法红宝石
And magical rubies for the ruby slippers.
我把它们统统拿回来
I want them back!
但若把翡翠要回来
But if you take the emeralds back,
就意味着你得把整个城市都搬到地下
that means you’d have to move the entire city.
地下
Underground.
我会的 一旦红宝石的力量
Which I will do, once the power
受控于我
of the ruby slippers is mine to command.
指日可待了
That won’t be long now.
我们成功了
Oh-ho! We made it!
天呐 快看
Oh no! Look!
噢 不
Oh no!
准备迎击敌人
Stand by to repel borders!
噢 糟了
Oh no!
不要啊
No!
别再过来
And don’t come back!
放开
Let go!
噢 我的天
Oh my!
坚持住
Hold on!
射得好 正中靶心
Good shooting, ace!
我比你们更疼 猴子们
This hurts me more than it does you, monkeys!
哦 气球也会疼
Ooh, that’s gonna hurt too.

Ah! Oh!
别怕
Never fear!
我可以用我的魔法胶水修补
I’ll repair it with my Magical Stick ’em Stuff.
喷一下应该就可以
One blast should do it.
也把他们黏住了
That’s stickin’ it to ’em.
哦 不 他们在拽着我们走
Oh, no! They’re carrying us away!
快跳伞
Bail out!
弹弹的 哇噢
Uh, it’s springy! Whoa!
你没事吧 汤姆
Are you okay, Tom?
哦呵呵 放开我
Oh-ho! Unhand me,
你们这些原始的…猴子们
you primeval… primates!
放开我
Unhand me!
魔法师
Wizard!
你们先去 我脱身后去找你们
Go on without me, I’ll join you when I can!
如果我能成功的话
If I can.
我肯定他会没事的
Well, I’m certain he’ll be okay.
当然了 他可是个魔法师对吧
Sure. He’s a wizard, right?
高级魔法师
Ha! Wizard deluxe.
是啊 他会没事的
Yeah! He’s fine!
好吧 虽然魔法师不在 但我们还要继续走
Well, it’s up to us to carry on without him.
有谁知道我们现在在哪
Anyone know where we are?
这里是残暴森林
It’s the Ferocious Forest.
梦奇津河就在那些树的后面
The Munchkin River is just beyond those trees!
那条河正好流过翡翠城
Oh! Why that river runs right through the Emerald City!
我去砍些树木做筏子
I’ll cut some wood for a raft.
我们就在矮人国王那粗糙的鼻毛下 漂入翡翠城
And we’ll float in right under the Nome King’s gnarly nose hairs.
粗糙
Gnarly?
我称之为狂野的凌乱
I call it the ruffled, rugged look.
我可以让他们漂入我的手掌心
I could let them sail into my clutches.
但那个多萝西有点棘手
But that Dorothy girl is tricky!
跟想象的不一样 她会找到阻止我的方法
Unlikely as it seems, she could find a way to stop me.
但作为矮人国王
Being the Nome King and all,
你可以从地底下攻击他们
you could attack them from underground.
我有问你的意见吗
Did I ask for ideas?
没有 陛下
No, sir.
但这主意不错
But, that’s not bad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!