我不是在退缩
Well, I ain’t backin’ down
只能容一只猫王
There’s only room for one top cat
那就是虎后 想得美
The Tiger Queen! -Imagine that.
只能容一只猫王
There’s only room for one topcat
这城中
In town!
噢我的天
Oh my, oh my, oh my

Mmm?
最后瞧一眼 这令人晕眩的美色
At last, behold the dazzling beauty!
谄媚奉承没有用
Flattery will get you nowhere.
哈 我说的不是你 小妞
Ha! I wasn’t talking about you, girly.
我说的是那双红宝石鞋
I was talking about the ruby slippers.
把鞋子给我
Give them here.
你绝不能 – 别担心
Oh, you mustn’t. -Oh, don’t worry.
我不会给你的
I won’t.
嗯 如果我强行拿走这双鞋
Hmm. Well, if I take the slippers by force,
他们的魔力将会减弱
their magic will be diminished.
但你或许会交出鞋子
But perhaps you’ll surrender them
来换你的朋友
to save your friends. Oh.
把稻草人撕成碎片
Rip the scarecrow to bits.
等等稍等
Oh, hold on.
慢着 把那只小老鼠捣碎
Wait a second! -Mash up that Munchkin Mouse.
不要
No!
那就把鞋给我
Then give me the slippers.
别听他的 多萝西
Don’t do it, Dorothy!
不要
No!
不能因为我而让你受伤
I won’t have you hurt because of me.
不要听他的 多萝西
Don’t do it, Dorothy!
给你 你穿着很定会很漂亮
Here. I’m sure you’ll look lovely in them.

Ah.
你真的不懂鞋子的力量吗
You really don’t understand their power, do you?
这些神奇的鞋子会反映出穿鞋人的个性
These miraculous shoes reflect the personality of whoever wears them.
对你来说 它们是红宝石鞋
To you, they’re ruby slippers.
对我来说 它们是血红之靴
To me, they’re blood-red boots.
小心 卢戈多
Beware, Ruggedo!
那些用鞋子行恶的人
Those who use the Rubies for evil
下场都很惨
only come to misfortune.
我会时时提防房♥屋坍塌的
Ooh, ooh, I’ll keep a lookout for falling houses.
再说 我不是行恶 我只是拿回属于我的东西而已
Besides, I’m not evil. I’m just taking back what’s mine.
从这座城开始
Starting with this city.
什么 城里的人怎么办
What? Well, what about all the people?
欢迎他们来
They’re welcome to come below
当我的奴隶
as my slaves.
事实上 我很主张这样做
In fact, I insist on it.
不 你不能这么做
No, you can’t!

No, no, no!
那你就被驱逐了
Then you’re excused.
小不点
Short stuff!
我们差不多到了
We’re almost there.
我也快恢复到正常状态了
And I’m almost back to normal.
只维持了一下下
It was nice while it lasted.
塔菲 – 皇后
Tuffy! -My queen!
杰瑞
Jerry!
矮人国王得到了红宝石鞋
The Nome King has the ruby slippers.
他要利用鞋子的魔法 把翡翠城沉到奥兹国的地下
And he’ll use their magic to sink the Emerald City beneath Oz.
太可怕了 我们必须赶快入城
How horrible! We must get inside quickly.
我有个点子
I have an idea.
还记得你农场里的那个“吹风机”吗
Remember that Cyclonotron thing back at your farm?
我们可以改良它的设计
Well, I think we can improve on its design.
我有那些零件了
I’ve got the parts.
如果我们能用工具和鼠力…
Now, if we can get tools and mousepower…
哦 太棒了
Oh, great.
现在我们把手臂放在那边
Now let’s put that arm over there.
把腿贴在这里
And attach that leg here.
另一条腿应该放这里
And the other leg, I’d like to put right here.
我的头就放在这里
And my head exactly right there.
魔力红
Whoa, ziggy!
最后这座翡翠城的翡翠 将会回到原来所属的地方
Now, at last, the emeralds of Emerald City will be back where they belong.
哦 我有一种不祥的预感
Oh, I got a sinkin’ feelin’ about this.
何处都不如矮人国
There’s no place like Nome.
何处都不如矮人国
There’s no place like Nome!
何处都不如矮人国
There’s no place like Nome!
下沉
Going down!
糟了 翡翠城在下沉
Oh, no! The city is sinking!
我们下去 杰瑞
Step on it, Jerry!
没多久之前
It was not so long ago
我把你当作敌人
That I saw you as a foe
可能成为我计划中的
Who might have been a hiccup
绊脚石
In my plan
但瞧瞧 你只是一朵娇花
Look, you’re fragile as a flower
完全没有力量
Now you don’t have any power
我会毁了你 因为我可以
So, I’ll destroy you just because I can
欢迎来到新翡翠城
Oh, welcome to the new Emerald city,
开始敲响死亡之钟吧
Let the bells of doom start to ring
谁也无法阻止
For you can never stop
我将带来的破坏
The destruction I will bring
我的就是我的
What’s mine is mine
他的就是他的
What’s his is his
因为我是国王
Because I am the king
因为他是国王
Because he is the king
因为他是国王 国王 国王 国王
Because he is the king, king, king, king

King
啊 矮人甜蜜的家园
Ah, Nome sweet Nome.
我知道你肯定非常失望
I know how disappointed you must be
因为你阻止不了大坏蛋矮人国王
to not stop at the big bad Nome King.
闻一下 都闻闻……
Boo-hoo. Sniff sniff it all…
跟着这个悲伤的音乐
Ah, cue the sad music.
振作起来 我有个重要的活要派给小姑娘
Oh, cheer up. I have a big job for a little lady.
我希望你能做好这件事
And I hope you’re up to the task
因为你下半辈子都要挖珠宝
because you’re going to spend the rest of your life digging up jewels
给我
for me.
噢 是么 如果我拒绝呢
Oh, really. And if I refuse
那就把你扔进无底洞
Then it’s into the Pit of Nome Return.
这么叫是有原因的 因为没有一个矮人重新爬上来过
See, I call it that, as no nome has returned from it.
事实上
Hmm, as a matter of fact,
让你俩活着的时间越长 我越确信你俩会惹来麻烦
the longer I keep you two around, the more I’m convinced you’ll stir up trouble.
把他们扔进去
Toss them in.
怎么
Well?
虽然我们不介意 造成一般的蓄意破坏
We’re fine with causing general mayhem,
就像矮人护卫工作描述上说的
as outlined in the Nome Guard job description.
但真的要去杀掉活着的稻草人
But when it actually comes down to destroying living scarecrows
和小女孩
and little girls,
我们有自己的底线
we’re drawing the line.
你们可以滚了
You are fired.
他真的不会矫饰言辞 对吧
He really doesn’t mince words, does he?
快点 抓住他们
Come on! Seize them!
是时候到我上场了
Time to pull this all together.
干得好
Good job.
杰瑞……
Jerry…
够了 矮人国王
You’re canned, Nome King.
你得有一支军队 才能阻止得了我
You would need an army to stop me.
他们有军队
They’ve got one.
来吧 出发
Come on, men. Let’s go!
这那里够
You’ll have to do better than that.

Huh?
托托 汤姆
Oh! Toto! Tom!
狮子
Lion!
我没事
Alive and in person,
随同的还有差劲汤姆
accompanied by Tom the Terrible,
和厉害的的托托
and Toto the Terrific,
动物王国的主人
masters of the animal kingdom.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!