只有我
it’s going to be me.
哦 不
Oh. Oh, no.
你不能这么做
You can’t do this.
大伙们 我想和这个稻草男聊聊
Boys, I’d like to converse with the Strawman.
卢戈多 你想要什么
What do you want, Ruggedo?
聪明人 你得称呼我为 卢戈多先生
That’s Mr. Ruggedo to you, brainiac.
而不是我想要什么
And it’s not about what I want,
是我要得到什么
it’s about what I get.
懂了吗
See?
我还想做一件事
And there’s only one more thing I want.
那就是要摧毁掉始作俑者
To destroy that upstart,
多萝西盖尔
Dorothy Gale.
我 为何
Me?But why
我连见都没见过什么矮人国王
I’ve never even met any Nome King.
你在奥兹国很有声望
You’ve made quite a reputation for yourself in Oz.
因为你干掉了邪恶的魔法师
With the way you’ve been bumpin’ off wicked witches,
所以你就成了出头鸟
you’re the one to beat.
矮人国王把我们扔进地牢后
After the Nome King threw us in the dungeon,
甘林达用她最后的魔法帮我们逃了出来
Glinda used the last of her magic to help us escape.
卢戈多正利用用自己的力量 想打通通往堪萨斯的隧♥道♥
Ruggedo was using his powers to make a tunnel to Kansas.
我们跟踪他那些飞猴 来到这里给你警告
We followed his flying monkeys to warn you.
但还是解释不了他为什么要毁了我
But that still doesn’t explain why he would want to destroy me.
因为这双红宝石鞋吗
The ruby slippers?
甘林达的确说过 它们的魔力很强
Glinda did say their magic is very powerful.
这就说得通了
That figures.
矮人国王把在奥兹国翻了个遍 来寻找他能找到的所有魔法物
The Nome King scouring Oz for every magical doo-dad he can lay his grubby hands on.
真是讨人厌的家伙
He’s a most unpleasant character.
似乎是因为惧怕魔法师 他之前才躲在地下的
It seems only his great fear of the Wizard kept him underground.
魔法师
The Wizard.
他知道怎么对付矮人国王
He would know how to defeat the Nome King.
但是魔法师乘着气球飞走了
SCARECROW: But The Wizard flew away in his balloon.
他可能无处不在
He could be anywhere.
也可能哪都不在
Or nowhere.
他怎么可能哪都不在
How could he be nowhere?
他是个魔法师 什么都能做
He’s a wizard. He could do anything.
大伙想想 我肯定答案就在我们面前
Think, everyone. I’m sure the answer is staring us right in the face.
找到了
There it is.
“奥兹伟大又强大”
“Oz, the great and powerful”
“在堪萨斯博览会 与你有限互动”
“appearing for a limited engagement at the Kansas State Fair.”
就在这条路前方不远的托皮卡
Why, that’s just down the road in Topeka.
如果我们能把魔法师带回到奥兹国
If we can get The Wizard to return to Oz,
我肯定他会把一切恢复原状
I’m sure he’ll set everything right.
就是啊 我们会给你们带路
I know. We’ll go with you to show you the way.
你是对的 杰瑞 我们的朋友在堪萨斯
You’re right, Jerry. Our friends would attract
会很引人注意
a lot of attention here in Kansas.
就是这样 太完美了
There. That’s perfect.
会让我看着很胖吗
Uh, uh, does this make me look fat?
让我来
Allow me.
哦 很贴身
Oh, snug.
我开老拖拉机去 挂上拖车之类的
We’ll take the old tractor, trailer and all.
不行 为何
No. But why?
我知道他们觉得我是小孩
I know they think I’m just a kid.
但我知道我可以做到
But I can do this. I know it.
让我试试嘛
Oh, won’t you let me try?
我让你们开车
I’ll let you drive.
我们哪儿都去不了
Oh, we can’t go anywhere.
拖拉机没油
The tractor’s out of gas.
要加液体机器才能动
You have to put fluid into a machine to make it run.
真怪异
Hmm. What a strange concept.
铁皮人 这里是堪萨斯
Well, this is Kansas, Tin Man.
不像在奥兹国 机器会自己动
Machines can’t run themselves like they do in Oz.
他们会的
Oh, but they will.
这玩意真过瘾
Whoo-Whee! That stuff’s got a kick to it.
辛烷含量真高啊
Real high octane.
我的银片像全新的一样
Oh, my silvers feel brand-new.
你做了什么
Oh, what have you done?
解决我们的交通问题
Solved our transportation problem.
拖拉机小姐,
Oh, Miss Tractor,
能否带我们去博览会呢
would you drive us to the fair?
拜托了
Please?
哇 当然了
Whoa, Nelly!
你的做工真是太棒了
Ain’t you a fine bit of craftsmanship.
拜托了
Oh. Oh, please.
你让我太难为情了
You make me tarnish.
上来吧 俊小伙
Hop on, handsome.
大家走吧
Everyone, let’s go.
我的活塞很多年都没有这么充满活力了
I ain’t had this much pep in my pistons for years.
把手从方向盘上拿开,小猫咪。现在我来开
Now, hands off the steering wheel, pussy cat. I’m drivin’.
而且
And…
别再推我的踏板 小老鼠
Stop pushing my pedals, mousey,
因为弄得我很痒
’cause it tickles.
我们又开始了
Here we go again,
另一趟旋风般冒险
off on another whirlwind adventure.

Whoa
小心颠簸
You got to watch them bumps.

Whoa!
稻草人 看看你
Scarecrow, look at you.
没关系
It’s okay.
我一直都想乘坐装有干草的大车出游
I always wanted to be a hayride.
我启程去看魔法师
We’re off to see The Wizard
奥兹国了不起的魔法师
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
我们听说他是魔法奇才
We hear he is a whiz of a wiz
如果真的有魔法师
If ever a wiz there was
如果真的有魔法师
If ever oh ever a wiz there was
那就是奥兹国的魔法师 因为
The Wizard of Oz is one because
因为
Because, because, because, because, because
因为他做的美好的事情
Because of the wonderful things he does
我启程去看魔法师
We’re off to see The Wizard
了不起的奥兹魔法师
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
千里迢迢就为这个博览会
All off for the State Fair.
一地的鬼怪 这旅程♥真♥够呛
Oh! Land of ghosts, what a trip.
我的汽缸需要休息一下
My cylinders need a siesta.
别吃太多玉米热狗 小姑娘
Now go easy on the corndogs, little missy.
你知道你阿姨不喜欢 你在饭前饭后吃零食
You know how your aunt feels about snackin’ ‘tween meals.
我会的 谢谢你
I will. Thank you.
进来看个够
Come on in and see every sight.
这才是真正的堪萨斯
Now this must be the real Kansas.
闪闪发光就像翡翠城一样
Oh, it’s bright and shiny, just like the Emerald City.
空气中充满炸油条的味道
And everything smells like fried dough. -Ah.
美味
Ah. Yum.
这边走 一个来 个个来
Right this way, come one, come all.
大家都对科尼人一呼百应
Everyone answer the Coneyman’s call.
里面惊喜连连等着你
Wonders await you just inside.
惊喜让你充满幻想
Wonders to leave you starry-eyed.
咱看看 一二三四五 六美元入场费
Let’s see that’s one, two, three, four, five, six dollars entry fee.
猫和老鼠今晚半价
Cats and mice, tonight half-price.
六美元 但我们没钱
Six dollars? But we haven’t got any money.
谢谢到来 开车小心
Mmm-hmm. Thanks for coming. Drive safely.
若不给钱我们就进不去
If we can’t pay, we can’t get in.
我只有几颗翡翠城的翡翠
All I have are a few Emerald City emeralds.
在这里可能一文不值
They’re probably worthless here.
翡翠老板
Emeralds, chief?
你们真是幸运
Well, aren’t you the lucky few
因为我可以动用关系 给你们特别待遇
‘Cause I can pull a string or two
我是凯文卡尼
I’m Calvin Carney.
非凡的表演者
Showman extraordinaire
我要告诉你们一切关于
And I’m gonna tell you all about
这个极棒的博览会
This mighty fine affair
打开眼界满载而归
Feast your eyes and claim your prize
你来到这里犒劳自己
You’re in for quite a treat

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!