Maverick, Goose, come in here.
马华力 野鹅 进来
What the hell’s going on? I don’t know.
发生了什么事? 我不知道
Shit
该死的
Maverick, you just did an incredibly brave thing.
马华力 你刚才做的事很勇敢
What you should have done was land your plane.
可是你应该做的是降落
You don’t own that plane, the taxpayers do.
战机是纳税人的 不是你的
Son, your ego is writing checks your body can’t cash.
你真是狂妄自大
You’ve been busted.You lost your qualifications as section leader three times.
你曾被降职 你三次失去当小组队长的资格
Put in hack twice by me.
我两次帮你恢复职位
With a history of high-speed passes over five air-control towers,
你却试过高速飞过五个控制塔
and one admiral’s daughter.
和上将的女儿
Penny Benjamin?
彭妮·本杰明?
And you, asshole You’re lucky to be here. Thank you, sir.
你这笨蛋能在这儿真是走运 谢谢
Let’s not bullshit, Maverick.
不说废话了 马华力
Your family name ain’t the best in the Navy.
你的名字不是空军中最响亮的
You need to be doing it better and cleaner than the other.
你应该做得更好
Now, what is it with you?
你究竟在想什么?
Just wanna serve my country,be the best fighter pilot in Navy, sir.
我只想为国效力 当最好的海军战飞行员
Don’t screw around with me, Maverick.
马华力 别想骗我了
You’re a hell of an instinctive pilot Maybe too good.
你全凭直觉驾驶战机 而且很出色
I’d like to bust your butt, but I can’t.
我真想开除你 但是不行
I got another problem here.
我有了另一个麻烦
I gotta send somebody from this squadron to Miramar.
我要从队中派人去米拉马
I gotta do something here.I still can’t believe it.
我要做一些事我难以置信的事
I gotta give you your dream shot.
我要让你梦想成真
I’m gonna send you up against the best.
派你去面对一流的海军
You two characters are going to Top Gun.
你们两个会进顶级飞行员部
For five weeks,you’re gonna fly against the best fighter pilots in the world.
你们会和世界上的顶级飞行员交手五个星期
You were number two, Cougar was number one.
你是第二 美洲狮是第一
Cougar lost it, turned in his wings.
美洲狮放弃开战机
You guys are number one.
你们就成了第一
But you remember one thing: You screw up just this much,
但记着一件事 你们闯了这么多祸
you’ll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong.
迟早会被调去香港运狗屎的
Yes, sir.
是 长官
That is all.
没事了
You can tell me about the MiG some other time.
改天再向我汇报米格战机的事
Gentlemen.
两位
Good luck, gentlemen. Thank you, sir.
祝你们好运 谢谢 长官
Thank you.
谢谢
During Korea, the Navy kill ratio was 12-to-1.
海军在韩战的杀敌比率是十二比一
We shot down 12 of their jets for every one of ours.
我们一架战机就能击落敌人十二架
During Vietnam, that ratio fell to 3-to-1.
到了越战时比率降至三比一
Our pilots become dependent upon missiles.
我们的飞行员太依赖导弹了
They had lost some of their dogfighting skills.
他们失去了一些空战技巧
Top Gun was created to teach ACM: Air Combat Maneuvering.
成立顶级飞行员部是为了教导你们空战策略
Dogfighting.
也就是空中格斗
This gives me a hard-on.
真令人兴奋
By the end of Vietnam, that ratio was back up to 12-to-1.
到了越战末期这一比率回升至十二比一
Don’t tease me Blinds, please.
别跟我开玩笑 请拉开窗帘
I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our commanding officer at Top Gun.
我想藉着这次机会介绍指挥官给大家认识
The very first man to win the Top Gun trophy.
他是第一位获得顶级飞行员奖的人
You will not find a finer fighter pilot anywhere in the world.
你不会在其他地方找到比他更优秀的飞行员了
Commander Mike Metcalf Callsign: Viper.
迈克·麦特卡福长官 代号♥毒蛇
Gentlemen.
各位
You are the top one percent of all naval aviators.
你们是海军空战人员中百里挑一的
The elite The best of the best.
是精英 精英中之精英
We’ll make you better.
我们会令你们更进一步
You’ll fly at least two combat missions a day,
你们每天至少要执行两项空战任务
attend classes in between and evaluations of your performance.
期间你们要上课听取对自己表现的评价
On each combat sequence, you’re gonna meet a different challenge.
你们在每次的空战任务中都要面对新挑战
Every encounter is gonna be much more difficult.
而每一次都会更加困难
We’re gonna teach you to fly the F-14 right to the edge of the envelope,
我们会教你们如何令F14战机尽展所长
faster than you’ve ever flown before.
你们会比以前飞得更快
and more dangerous.
也会更加危险
Now, we don’t make policy here, gentlemen.
各位 我们不是在这儿制定政策
Elected officials, civilians do that.
那是当选的政♥府♥官员所做的事
We are the instruments of that policy.
我们只是这些政策的工具
And although we’re not at war,we must always act as though we are at war.
虽然我们不是在打仗 但要时刻保持战时状态
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
The tip of the spear best be sharp.
好钢用在刀刃上
I’m just wondering who’s the best.
我只是在想谁是最一流的飞行员
In case some of you wonder who the best is,
你们可能会想谁是最一流的飞行员
they’re up here on this plaque on the wall.
他们的名字就在墙上
The best driver and his RIO from each class has his name on it.
最优秀的飞行员及其通讯员的名字都会记录在上面
And they have the option to come back here to be Top Gun instructors.
他们可以选择回来当教官
You think your name’s gonna be on that plaque?
你认为你的名字会在上面?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
That’s pretty arrogant, considering the company you’re in.
你真是自以为是 周围有这么多人
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I like that in a pilot.
我喜欢飞行员自大
Just remember, when it’s over out there, we’re all on the same team.
记着 离开这儿后 我们都是同一队人
Gentlemen, this school is about combat.
各位 这儿是教大家如何战斗的
There are no points for second place.
当第二名是没有意义的
Dismissed.
解散
Nice going.
做得好
The plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies’ room.
替补的勋章在女洗手间
Oh, Jesus Oh, you kill me You really do.
天啊 真是笑死我了
No, no, no There’s two O’s in “Goose”, boys.
不…伙计们 “野鹅”可是有两个O的
This is what I call a target-rich environment.
真是一个不愁没目标的环境
You live your life between your legs, Mav.
你在两条腿之间生活
Goose, even you could get laid in a place like this.
野鹅 你也可以来这儿的
I’m telling you, I’d be happy to find a girl who’d talk dirty to me.
能找到朝我说脏话的女孩 我就高兴了
Mav, you wanted to know who the best is?
马华力 你想知道谁是一流飞行员?
That’s him Iceman.
就是他 冰佬
That’s the way he flies, ice-cold, no mistakes.
因为他开战机时十分冷静 从不犯错
Just wears you down.You get bored, frustrated,
磨灭你的耐性 令你沮丧
do something stupid, and he’s got you.
你一犯错就会被他逮住
Hey, hey, Slider.
滑行者 你好
Thought you wanted to be a pilot, man What happened?
我还以为你想做飞行员呢 发生了什么事?
Goose, you’re such a dickhead.Whose butt did you kiss to get in here?
野鹅 你真是个蠢才 你是靠谁进来的?
Well, the list is long but distinguished.
名单很长 不过很有名
Well, so is my johnson.
我的约翰逊也是
So you’re flying with Iceman, huh?
你和冰佬一组?
It’s Mr Iceman to you
你应该说冰佬先生
Hey, Mother Goose How’s it going?
野鹅妈妈 你好吗?
Good, Tom This is Pete Mitchell, Tom Kazansky.
很好 汤姆 这位是皮特·米切尔 汤姆·卡山斯基
Congratulations on Top Gun. Thank you.
恭喜你加入顶级飞行员部 谢谢
Sorry to hear about Cougar.
美洲狮的事真令人遗憾
He and I were like brothers in flight school.
他和我在飞行学校时情同手足
He was a good man. Still is a good man.
他以前很棒的 他现在仍然很棒
Yeah, that’s what I meant.
我就是这个意思
Thought so. Say, you need any help?
我也是这样认为的 需要帮忙吗?
With what?
帮忙什么?
You figured it out yet?
你想到了吗?
What’s that?
什么?
Who’s the best pilot.
谁是最佳飞行员
No, I think I can figure that one out on my own.
不 我自己会想到的
I heard that about you You like to work alone.
听说你喜欢单独行事
Mav, you must’ve soloed under a lucky star, huh?
你一定是在幸运星之下行事
I mean, first the MiG, and then you guys slide into Cougar’s spot.
我的意思是 先是米格战机 然后又闯进了美洲狮的战场
We didn’t slide into Cougar’s spot.It was ours, okay?
我们不是闯进去 那也是我们的战场
Some pilots wait their whole career just to see a MiG up close.
有些飞行员到退役时还没试过近距离接触米格战机
Guess you guys are lucky and famous, huh?
你们一定是既幸运又出名了
No, you mean notorious.
你想说的是臭名昭著吧
I’ll see you later.
回见
You can count on it.
一定会的
They were abused children.
他们被人宠坏了
We’re gonna have a good time. Always.
我们会有一段好时光 总是如此
Okay, I guess it’s my turn, isn’t it?
这次应该轮到我了吧
All right, the bet is $20.
好吧 赌二十元

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!