What you do up there, it’s dangerous.
你在高空战斗是很危险
But you’ve got to go on.
但是你得继续下去
You don’t understand.
你不明白
When I first met you, you were larger than life.
我刚认识你时你的生活很充实
Look at you.
看看你
You’re not gonna be happy unless you’re going Mach 2 with your hair on fire,
你不过快节奏生活是不会快乐的
you know that. No, it’s over.
你知道的 不 完了
It’s just over. To be the best of the best.
已经完了 作为精英中的精英
means you make mistakes and then you go on.
就是要犯错后仍然继续努力
It’s just like the rest of us.
这对大家来说都一样
You don’t think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗?
I’m here to help.
我是来帮你的
Look, thank you.
谢谢你
But if I wanted help, really, I would have asked for it.
我需要别人帮我的话 自然会开口
So I’m too late.
原来我来迟了
You’ve already left.
你已经离开了
You didn’t learn a damn thing, did you?
你什么都没学到
Except to quit.
你只学会退缩
You’ve got that maneuver down real well.
你真的很擅长做这种事呢
So long, Pete Mitchell.
再见了 皮特·米切尔
Well, hi, Maverick, come on in.
你好 马华力 请进
How are you doing? Good.
你好吗 我很好
Really? You sure you’re feeling okay? Oh, I feel great.
真的 你真的没事? 我很好
Jamie, come on.Can I get you a drink or anything else like that?
珍美 过来 你要喝点什么吗?
No, thank you.
不必了 谢谢
Okay, well, why don’t you just make yourself comfortable.
那好吧 请随便坐
Mike will be right down.
迈克马上就下来了
Great, thank you.
谢谢
I flew with your old man VF-51, the Oriskany.
你♥爸♥爸和我在奥利士卡尼号♥的VF-51小队并肩作战
You’re a lot like he was.
你真的很像他
Only better and worse.
或多或少
He was a natural heroic son of a bitch, that one.
他是一个天生的英雄主义者
So he did do it right.
他真的没做错
Yeah, he did it right.
是的 他没做错
Is that why you fly the way you do?Trying to prove something?
所以你这样开战机?你想证明什么?
Yeah, your old man did it right.
你♥爸♥爸的确没做错
What I’m about to tell you is classified. It could end my career.
我要告诉你的事是机密 可能会令我丢掉工作
We were in the worst dogfight I ever dreamed of.
我们置身于一场我梦寐以求的战斗之中
Bogies like fireflies all over the sky.
敌机像萤火虫般布满天空
His F-4 was hit, he was wounded,
他的F4战机被击中 他受了伤
but he could’ve made it back.
他本来可以回基地
He stayed in it, saved three planes before he bought it.
但是他留在战场 在坠毁之前救了三架战机
How come I never heard that before?
我怎么会从没听说过?
That’s not something the State Department tells dependents.
州政♥府♥不会告诉家属
when the battle occurred over the wrong line on some map.
因为地图出错而发生战事
So you were there? I was there.
你当时在场? 是
What’s on your mind?
你在想什么?
My options, sir.
我的选择
Simple.
很简单
First, you’ve acquired enough points to show up tomorrow.
你已经拿到足够分数
and graduate with your Top Gun class.
出席明天的毕业礼
Or you can quit.
或者退学
There’d be no disgrace That spin was hell.It would’ve shook me up.
这不是丢脸的事 那样打转我也会被吓倒
So you think I should quit?
你认为我应该退学?
I didn’t say that.
我没说过
The simple fact is, you feel responsible for Goose,
你觉得是你害了野鹅 你对自己没信心
Now, I’m not gonna sit here and blow sunshine up your ass, lieutenant.
我不会坐在这儿跟你说好话
A good pilot is compelled to always evaluate what’s happened.
一个好飞行员必须评估发生的事
So he can apply what he’s learned.
这样才能学以致用
Up there, we gotta push it That’s our job.
到了高空我们就要全力以赴 这是我们的职责
It’s your option, lieutenant, all yours.
上尉 这全看你的选择
Sorry to bother you on a Sunday, sir, but thank you very much for your time.
对不起 在周日打扰你谢谢你抽空见我
No problem Good luck.
不要紧 祝你好运
Gentlemen. Where’s Maverick?
各位 马华力在哪儿?
I don’t know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
You know what he’s planning to do?
你知道他有什么打算吗?
Gotta be hard on the guy, though.
他一定很难过
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Congratulations. Thanks, Mav.
恭喜 谢谢
Sir.
长官
Gentlemen.
各位
I hate to break up the party before it really gets out of hand,
我讨厌要在派对失去控制前把它结束
but there is work to be done.
但是我们有事要做
Some of you have to depart immediately.
你们有一些人要马上离开
We have a crisis situation.
我们遇上了危机
Ice, Slider. Yo.
冰佬 滑行者 有
Hollywood, Wolfman. Yes, sir.
好莱坞 人狼 是
Maverick. Sir.
马华力 长官
Maverick, you’ll get your RIO when you get to the ship.
马华力 你到航♥空♥母舰就会有通讯员
And if you don’t
找不到的话
give me a call I’ll fly with you
通知我 我和你一起飞
Sir

Gentlemen, this is bull’s-eye.
各位 这是舷窗
The communication ship SS Layton has become disabled.
通讯船SS赖顿号♥失去控制
and has wandered into foreign territory.
漂进了外国海域
A rescue operation is to begin within the hour.
一小时内会开始营救行动
Your mission is to give air support to that rescue.
你们的任务就是空中支援营救行动
There are MiGs in the area, and tensions are high.
该区有米格战机 形势十分紧张
If you witness a hostile act, you will return fire.
受到袭击可以还击
Those MiGs carry the Exocet anti-ship missile.
米格战机有飞鱼反舰导弹
They can fire that missile from 100 miles away.
他们可在一百英里以外发射导弹
Gentlemen, this is the real thing.This is what you’ve been trained for.
各位 这是真正的战斗 这是你们受训的目的
You are America’s best Make us proud.
你们是美国的精英 让我们感到光荣吧
Ice. Yes, sir.
冰佬 是
Hollywood. Yes, sir.
好莱坞 是
Sector two And Maverick, you back them up with Merlin on Ready Five.
第二组 马华力 你和灰背隼做后援
Yes, sir.

Rise!
起立
Excuse me, sir. Yes.
对不起 长官 什么事?
This is not personal, but with regard to Maverick,
我不针对人 但是就马华力来说
is he the best backup?
他是最好的后援吗
I know what’s on your mind, Kazansky, just get on it.
我知道你在想什么 总之你照着办吧
Mustang, can you give me a mode-four check?
军官 能替我检查一下吗?
Voodoo one, you’ve got a pair of bogies,12 o’clock, 15 miles.
伏都一号♥ 有两架敌机在十二点钟方向 距离十五英里
Voodoo one, Voodoo one, 0-9-0, radar contact 15 miles.
伏都一号♥ 0-9-0航线 雷达显示在十五英里
They’re doing 500 knots.
他们的时速是五百海里
Roger, that’s your bogey.
收到 那就是敌机
Got them dead ahead, 15 miles,air speed is 600 knots.
他们在正前方十五英里 速度六百海里
Bogies’ air speed, 650, We’re a little close together, let’s take a wider split,
敌机速度六百五十海里 我们靠得太近 离远点
They’re at 15000 feet now, dead ahead, ten miles,
他们在一万五千英尺高空 正前方十英里
Air speed is still increasing,
正在加速
Eight hundred knots Dead ahead, now, eight miles.Dead ahead, now, eight miles
八百海里 正前方八英里
Wood, you got them? Not yet, I can’t see them.
好莱坞 看到他们了吗? 还没看到
They must be close, I’m getting a hard-on.
一定是在接近 我很兴奋
Okay, Wood, I’m taking the lead.Let’s identify them.
好莱坞 我先走一步 确定他们的位置
Roger, Ice, you got the lead. I’m on your left side, a little low.
收到 冰佬 你先走 我在你左下方
Maverick’s up and ready in Alert Five.
马华力已经准备好出动
Good, good.
好极了
Hollywood, my bogey’s still locked up,He’s drifting to the left,
好莱坞 敌机仍被锁定 他在你左边
Still maneuvering course 0-9-0,
仍以0-9-0航线飞行
Okay, Wood, let’s bring it to the right,and we’ll get a better angle on them,
好莱坞 飞向右边会有较好的角度
Ice, we got a problem here.
冰佬 我们有麻烦
Now I’m breaking out four aircraft on the radar.
我在雷达上发现了四架战机
Not one pair, two pair Repeat, four bogies.
不是两架 是四架敌机
Wood, we’ve got four bogies.
好莱坞 有四架敌机
Wrong! Make that five! There’s five, sir.
弄错了 是五架 是五架 长官
That’s five? Yes, sir.
五架? 是的 长官
Oh, shit!
该死
He’s got a radar lock on us!
他用雷达锁定了我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!