Twenty dollars. Right.
二十元 对
You have to have carnal knowledge, of a lady this time,
你得对欲望有所认识 才能在此刻勾搭上女人
on the premises.
就这么说定了
On the premises.
说定了
Come on, Mav A bet’s a bet.
来吧 这只是一场赌博
I don’t know, it just…
我不知道 只是…
It just doesn’t seem fair For you, I mean.
只是这似乎对你不太公平
But she’s lost that loving feeling.
但是… 她失去了爱的感觉
She’s lost? No, she hasn’t. Yes, she has.
什么? 不 她还没失去 她失去了
She has not lost that… Goose, she’s lost it.
她还没失去… 野鹅 她失去了
Mav… Come on.
马华力 你少来了
I hate it when she does that Shit.
该死 我讨厌她这样
Excuse me, miss.
对不起 小姐
Hey, hey, hey.Don’t worry, I’ll take care of this.
别担心 我会帮你搞定的
You never close your eyes anymore.
你不再闭上双眼
When I kiss your lips.
当我亲吻你的双唇
There’s no tenderness like before.
你的指尖不再温柔
You’re trying hard not to show it.
你努力掩饰
Baby.
亲爱的
But, baby, believe me, I know it.
可是 相信我 我知道的
You’ve lost that loving feeling.That loving feeling.
你已经失去了爱的感觉
You’ve lost that loving feeling.
你失去了爱的感觉
Now it’s gone, gone, gone.
感觉一去不返
Sit down.
坐下吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Baby, baby, I get down on my knees for you.
亲爱的 我会为你下跪
I love that song I’ve never seen that approach.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 从没见过这种搭讪
How long have you two been doing this act?
你们两个试过多少次?
Oh, I don’t know, since Puberty?
我不知道 从… 青春期开始?
Right, puberty.

I’m Charlotte Blackwood. I’m Maverick.
我叫夏洛特·布莱克伍德 我叫马华力
Maverick? Did your mother not like you or something?
马华力 你妈妈不喜欢你吗?
No, it’s my callsign.
不 这是我的代号♥
You’re a pilot. That’s right, a naval aviator.
你是战飞行员 是的 我是海军空战人员
No, actually, we’ve only done this twice.
其实我们这样做只试过两次
Oh, how’d you do?
结果怎样?
Crashed and burned on the first one It wasn’t pretty.
第一次是一场大灾难 不太好看
The second? I don’t know. I’ll tell you tomorrow.
第二次呢? 我不知道 明天告诉你
But it’s looking good so far.
但暂时来看还不错
Well, Maverick,
马华力
my friend’s just arrived, so it’s been great talking to you.
我的朋友到了 和你聊得很愉快
Perry. Hi.
彼利 你好
Hi Here you go I’ll be with you in just a second, okay?
你来了 我马上过去
Listen, can I ask you a personal question?
我可以问你一个私人问题吗?
That depends.
那要看你问什么
Are you a good pilot?
你是个好飞行员吗?
I can hold my own.
我认为我是
Great.
好极了
Then I won’t have to worry about you making your living as a singer.
我不用担心你要以唱歌♥来谋生了
I’m gonna need a beer to put these flames out Yo!
我需要啤酒来灭火
Great, Mav Real slick.
好极了 真狡猾
It was a long cruise, was it, sailor?
水手 你出海太久了吗?
It was too long
太久了
What did you wanna do,just drop right down on the tile and go for it?
你想怎样 就地进行吗?
No, I actually had–Had this counter in mind.
不 其实我是想在这张桌子上
Great, that would be very, very comfortable Yeah.
好极了 一定会很舒服
It could be.
可能会
Actually, I came in here to save you from making a big mistake with that older guy.
其实我来是希望你不会为那个老鬼做错误的决定
Really? So I could go on to a bigger one with a young guy like yourself?
真的?那我就能和你这种年轻人好了?
Maybe No?
可能吧
I’ve gotta be at work very early in the morning.
明天一早我便要工作
Then what are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么?
Your friend was magnificent.
你的朋友真厉害
No.

Now, you’ll also be trained and evaluated by a few civilian specialists.
你们也会受到独♥立♥专家的训练和评估
The civilians are here because they are our very best source of information on enemy aircraft.
这儿有非军事人员是因为他们对敌机很有认识
One of the most qualified is our TAGREP, callsign: Charlie.
其中最有资格的就是教官代表 代号♥狐狸
She has a PhD in astrophysics,
她是天体物理学博士
and she’s also a civilian contractor, so you do not salute her.
她也是一个非军事人员 你们不用向她敬礼
But you better listen to her,
不过最好听她的
because the Pentagon listens to her about your proficiency.
因为军方相信她对你们的评估
It’s all yours, Charlie. Thank you.
交给你了 狐狸 谢谢
Hello.
大家好
We will be dealing with F-5s and A-4s as our MiG simulators.
我们会用F5和A4模拟米格战机
Now, then, as most of you know,
你们大多都应该知道
the F-5 doesn’t have the thrust-to-weight ratio the MiG-28 has.
F5不具备米格28的推重比
And it doesn’t bleed energy below 300 knots, like the MiG-28.
更不会像米格28那样 在低于三百海里时放出能量
However, the MiG-28 does have a problem with its inverted flight tanks.
不过米格28的反向飞行油箱确有问题
It won’t do a negative-G pushover.
它不擅长做负引力飞行动作
The latest intelligence tells us that the most it will do.
最新的情报告诉我们它最多
is one negative…
能够连续做一个负…
Excuse me, lieutenant.
对不起 上尉
Is there something wrong?
有什么问题吗?
Yes, ma’am, the data on the MiG is inaccurate.
女士 米格战机的资料不正确
How’s that, lieutenant?
哪儿不正确?
Well, I just happened to see a MiG28 do… We, we.
我看过米格28做… 是我们
Sorry, Goose.
对不起 野鹅
We happened to see a MiG-28 do a four-G negative dive.
我们见过米格28连续做四个负引力俯冲
Where did you see this?
你在哪儿见到的?
That’s classified. It’s what?
这是机密资料 什么?
It’s classified.
是机密资料
I could tell you, but I’d have to kill you.
我可以告诉你 但是之后就要杀了你
Lieutenant, I have top-secret clearance.
上尉 我有权知道最高机密
The Pentagon sees to it that I know more than you.
军方要我比你知道得更多
Well, ma’am, it doesn’t seem so in this case, now, does it?
那么这次大概不同了
So, lieutenant where exactly were you?
上尉…你当时在哪儿?
Well, we. Thank you.
我们… 谢谢
started up on his 6 when he pulled through the clouds,
当他穿越云层时 我们在他后面
and then I moved in above him.
然后我飞到他上面
Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
你在他上面又怎会看到他?
Because I was inverted. Bullshit.
因为我倒转了 废话
No, he was, man It was a really great move.
不 他真是这样做的 很精彩呢
He was inverted.
他倒转了
You were in a four-G inverted dive with a MiG-28?
你倒转着和米格28一起做四个负引力俯冲?
Yes, ma’am.
是的
At what range? About two meters.
距离多远? 大概两米吧
It was actually about one and a half, I think.
实际上应该是一米半
It was one and a half.I’ve got a great Polaroid of it.
是一米半 我拍下了当时的精彩景象
He’s right there It must be one and a half.
他没错 一定是一米半
It was a nice picture. Lieutenant.
是张好照片 上尉
What were you doing there?
你当时在做什么?
Communicating. Communicating.
沟通 是沟通
Keeping up foreign relations.
保持外交关系
I was You know, giving him the bird.
我当时在向他喝倒彩
You know, the finger.
用手指表示
Yes, I know the finger, Goose.
我明白 野鹅
I’m sorry, I hate it when it does that I’m sorry.
对不起 我讨厌它这样
Excuse me.
对不起
So you’re the one.
原来是你
Yes, ma’am.
是的 女士
All right, gentlemen, we have a hop to take.
好吧 各位 我们要飞行了
The hard deck on this hop will be 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ feet.
这次飞行的强制高度在一万英尺
There’ll be no engagement below that.
无论如何不能低于这个高度
Move it.
出发
Lieutenant.
上尉
Okay, well, don’t be late again.You look great, honey.
别再迟到 亲爱的
Thanks, dear See you in preflight.
谢谢 在预飞区见
Lieutenant,why didn’t you tell me…
上尉 你为什么不告诉我
that you were the famous MiG insulter?
米格战机是被你羞辱的?
Would it have made any difference?
我说了会有分别吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!