我讨厌这些问题
I’m sick of these questions.
我对这个调查感到厌烦
I’m sick of this inquisition.
你知道你在干什么
You knew what you were in for.
如果您在俄♥罗♥斯♥遇到我,并且我什么都没说
If you had me in Russia
and I wouldn’t talk,
那么您认为我会发生什么?
what do you think
would happen to me?
你听清楚
All right, here it is.
您必须告诉我们必要的情报
You’re being asked to tell
us the things we must know.
作为回报,您已经得到了
In return for that,
you’ve got this.
新的身份,新的生活
A new identity, a new life.
我们将确保他们永远无法找到您
We’ll see to it they’ll never
be able to track you down.
您可以无所顾忌地去任何地方
You can go out in
the world without fear.
不仅如此,我们将给您一些生意
More than that, we’ll
give you a business.
让您有机会过上体面的生活
A chance to make
a decent living.
为您的女儿提供全额的全额奖学金
And for your daughter, a
full, paid-up scholarship
到全国任何一所音乐学校
to any music school
in the country.
有机会展现她的才能
A chance to develop her talent
并在将来的生活中做任何她想做的事情
and to do whatever she wants
to do for the rest of her life
无所畏惧
without fear.
爸爸,我想要这样
Papa, I want this.
还有什么选择?
And what is the alternative?
假身份证件,到最近的机场的出租车费
Fake identity papers. Taxi
fare to the nearest airport.
一张去到你想去的城市的机票
Tickets to
a city of your choice.
一个月的生活开销
One month’s allowance.
然后呢?
BORIS: And after that?
你就要靠你自己了
You’re on your own.
库舍诺夫上校,我们想了解所有关于…
Colonel Kusenov, we would like to
know everything you can tell us
古巴的信息
about one subject. Cuba.
古巴。技术人员
Cuba. The technicians.
在古巴的俄♥罗♥斯♥技术人员
The Russian technicians in Cuba.
有多少人?
How many are there?
我估计有4500人
My estimate, 4,500.
现在吗,大概有5000人
By now, possibly 5,000.
军人吗?
Military?
军人、专家、工程人员
Military, civilian,
construction crew.
大多数是工程人员,呃,电力专家…都是最好的
Mostly technical and electronic
experts of the highest order.
他们在那里干什么?
What are they doing there?
他们给古巴送去俄♥罗♥斯♥的礼物
They came bearing gifts
from Russia to Cuba.
什么礼物?
What kind of gifts?
克格勃被分成几个部分
The KGB is carefully divided.
古巴并不归我管
Cuba was never in my field.
我没法告诉你们
I cannot give you facts.
见鬼
Damn it.
库舍诺夫,你答应过我的!
Kusenov, you made
an agreement with me!
没错
Yes, I know.
我是在和魔鬼讨价还价
I made my bargain
with the devil.
事实上,我可以告诉你们从哪儿可以得到真实情况
Facts. Yes, I will tell you
where you will find your facts.
有个叫里克·帕拉的古巴人,你们应该知道他
There is a Cuban named Rico Parra.
You know him.
古巴政♥府♥的领导人
A leader of
the Cuban government.
他从活动开始就参与了
He was in the movement
from the beginning.
没错
That’s correct.
他最近在莫斯科参加讨论会
He was in Moscow recently
for conferences,
然后直飞纽约来出席联♥合♥国♥大会
then flew directly to New York
作为古巴代表团团长
as head of the Cuban delegation
to the United Nations.
我在莫斯科见过他
I met him in Moscow.
关于什么的会议?
What were the conferences?
达成协议,或叫公约
To draw up an agreement,
or call it a trade pact,
也可能是援助备忘录
or call it an aide-mémoire.
苏联和古巴两国之间的协议
An agreement between the
Soviet Union and Cuba,
确定苏联具体给古巴…
setting down exactly
what the Soviet Union
继续提供什么及将会提供什么…
is now supplying and
will supply to Cuba.
进攻型武器吗?
Offensive weapons?
俄♥罗♥斯♥给过古巴进攻型武器吗?
Have the Russians brought
offensive weapons into Cuba?
我跟你说过,我不知道详情
I told you,
I cannot give you facts.
但是里克·帕拉握有协议
But Rico Parra
has the trade pact.
他有援助备忘录
He has the aide-mémoire.
要是你们能拿到手,自己去看好了
It’s all there for you to
read, if you can obtain it.
除了里克·帕拉,谁还会有文件?
Who else might handle these
papers besides Rico Parra?
Ah!
你们变聪明了
You have become smart.
对,还有另一个人
Yes, there is another man.
路易斯·犹莱伯,里克·帕拉的秘书
Luis Uribe,
Rico Parra’s secretary.
他是个危险分子
He is a security risk.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我用过他
I have used him.
古巴人不知道,他是可以被收买♥♥的
But the Cubans don’t know.
He can be bought.
但是他对你们来说用不上
But he is of no use to you.
为什么?
Why?
他憎恨美国人
He hates Americans.
他会憎恨美元吗?
Does he hate American money?
他绝不会从美国人手上挣美元
He would never take
it from an American.
你们可以相信我
You can believe me.
现在我把我知道的信息全部告诉你们了
So now I’ve given
you my information.
你们打算怎么做?
What will you do with it?
米歇尔!安德烈!
NICOLE: Michele! Andre!
妈妈!
Mother!
– 弗朗索瓦! – 见到你真高兴
Francois! Good to see you.
你好,弗朗索瓦
Hello, Francois.
你好,父亲
Hello, Father.
– 你看起来精神好极了 – 你也一样
You look wonderful. You too.
发型变了,让我瞧瞧
You have done something to your hair.
Let me see.
喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
– 我老公想剪掉 – 不要剪,我喜欢这样
My husband wants me to cut it.
No, I like it.
– 我同意 – 走吧
Agreed. Come along.
你们在纽约要呆多久?
How long can you
stay in New York?
什么时候得回巴黎?
When do you have to
go back to Paris?
5天后
In five days.
那么我们也呆5天
Then we will stay five days.
这里看的玩的很多,纽约真棒
There’s so much to see and do.
New York is marvelous.
我们一定要玩尽兴
And we will do it all.
你们有试试看瑞吉酒店吗
Did you check our rooms at the St.
Regis?
我们已经搬进去了
We have already moved in.
哦!
Oh!
你在美国的工作顺利吗?
And your work goes well
at the United Nations?
非常棒,他已经在写自己的文章了
Marvelous. He is already
writing his articles,
他给他的委托还做了很棒的草案
and he has made marvelous
sketches of the delegates.
所有事情都很顺利
Everything is marvelous!
有了这样的妻子,任何人都显得很谦虚了
With a wife like this, one

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!