我担心你,担心你的职业,你的生命安全
I’m afraid for you, for
your career, for your life.
我必须得去,我答应过了
I’ve got to. I promised.
我已经卷了进去,我要把它完成
I started all this,
and I’m going to finish it.
让美国人干♥他♥们自己的肮脏勾当吧
Let the Americans do
their own dirty work.
他们做不来
ANDREI: They can’t.
自从猪湾事件以来,他们在古巴就没有组织了
They have no organization
in Cuba since the Bay of Pigs.
他们所有的间谍或是坐牢或是死了
All their agents
are dead or in jail.
所以他们叫你去吗?
And so they asked you?
是的
Yes.
没有其他人可以替代你吗?
It can be no one but you?
我想自己来
I want it to be me.
我们在纽约拍到的文件内容
Those papers we photographed
the other day in New York
把我吓坏了
scared the hell out of me.
不仅仅是美国人,还有我
Not just the Americans. Me.
我知道俄♥罗♥斯♥的力量正在古巴崛起
I’ve got to see what the
Russians are up to in Cuba.
在古巴有一个女人,对吗,叫做胡安妮塔·科尔多瓦?
There is a woman in Cuba, isn’t
there, named Juanita de Cordoba?
你从哪听到这个名字的?
Where did you hear that name?
还有哪?从克莱尔·达斯那儿
Where else? From Claire D’Arcy.
她从她丈夫那里知道的
Who got it from her husband,
从你们在哈瓦那的办公室知道的
who got it from your
French office in Havana.
我不想再听到这个名字,永远也别再提
I don’t want that name
used, mentioned ever.
为什么?她是你什么人?
Why? What is she to you?
她是古巴地下党的,有时为我做事
She’s in the Cuban underground.
She sometimes works for me.

Ah.
她还为你做些什么?
What else does she do for you?
妮可,她是古巴地下组织的负责人
Nicole, she is the head
of a network in Cuba.
我本不该告诉你这些
I shouldn’t tell
you these things.
提到她会很危险,你甚至暗示知道她的事…
It is dangerous to talk of her,
even to hint that you know…
但是我确实知道,这就是问题所在,我宁愿我不知道
But I do know. That’s the trouble.
I wish I didn’t.
我知道你一年去古巴4、5次
I know that you go to Cuba
four or five times a year,
而且… 她很漂亮
and that she’s beautiful.
我每年到古巴4、5次是为了工作
I go to Cuba four or five times
a year because it is my job.
就这些了
That’s all.
我不想再说这些了
Now I don’t want
to talk about it.
和我一起下楼吗?
Will you come down with me?
再见
Good-bye.
妮可?
Nicole?
你最好等一下
You’d better wait.
我会叫个小伙子过来
I’ll send the boy out.
把我的旅游箱和打字机给他
Give him my overnight
case and the typewriter.
还有,呃… 把这个和后面的手提箱带到房♥子里去
And take this and the suitcase
in the back to the residence.
明天你什么时候到哈瓦那?
What time will you
be in Havana tomorrow?
我会打电♥话♥告诉你什么时候派车来
I’ll call you when
to send a car for me.
– 胡安妮塔 – 你好
Juanita. Hello.
帕拉先生
Señor Parra.
德弗罗先生,你这么快又回来了
Monsieur Devereaux.
You’re back soon.
我很高兴能再回到古巴来…
ANDRE: I’m always happy
to return to Cuba.
我相信是这样的,很高兴你回来看我
RICO: Hmm. I’m sure you are.
并表达我的敬意
ANDRE: And to come here
to pay my respects.
很高兴见到你,胡安妮塔
I’m happy to see you, Juanita.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是一些美国的尼龙制品
Nylon things from
the United States.
希望你的政♥府♥不要介意
I hope your
government won’t mind.
我没有报关
I didn’t inform the customs.
呃,华盛顿情况如何?
And how are things
in Washington?
正常,没什么新鲜事
Routine. Nothing exceptional.
我24小时前还在纽约
I was in New York
only 24 hours ago.
哦?
Oh?
纽约情况如何?有什么好消息吗?
How are things in New York?
See any good shows?
没有,正常,没什么令人振奋的消息
No. Routine. Nothing exciting.
今晚我们会再见面吗?
Will I see you tonight?
不,今晚不行
No. Not tonight.
你会在明天的聚会中露面吗?菲德尔想见你
Well, you’ll be at the rally tomorrow?
Fidel expects you.

Mmm-hmm.
明天有聚会?
Is there a rally tomorrow?

Mmm.
我想听听卡斯特罗的发言
I’d like to listen to Castro.
很抱歉,不能让你和我们一块站在讲台上
I’m sorry we can’t have you
with us on the platform.
没事,我很乐意做观众
No, no. I like to
be part of the crowd.
德弗罗先生
Señor Devereaux.
可以帮我去拿一下行李吗?
Get my things, will you?
威特尔先生知道是哪些
Monsieur Vatel knows which ones.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
很高兴见到你,先生
I am very glad to see you, sir.
– 托马斯,请帮我把这个拿进去 – 好的,太太
Please take this in for me, Tomas.
Yes, señora.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没有预先通知我
You sent no word.
我在墨西哥转飞机时给你打过电♥话♥
Tried to phone you from
Mexico City between planes.
你没收到电♥话♥吗?
Didn’t the office call you?
不到一小时以前,当时他也在
Less than an hour ago,
when he was here.
你来得不是时候
You picked a hell
of a time to come.
戒备森严,整个岛都布满了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Security’s tight. This island
is crawling with Russians.
我知道,我是来了解他们的情况的
I know. I have come to take a look
at them and what they’re up to.
我几个星期都没法往迈阿密传送情报
I haven’t been able to send any
information out to Miami in weeks.
所以我来把事情处理好
Well, I’m here now
to do all I can.
那么,里克·帕拉依然是你的忠实陪伴和保护人吧
So, Rico Parra is still your
faithful companion and protector.
同时也是我的房♥东
And landlord.
他有来过,呃,收租吗?
Did he come to collect the rent?
你太太怎么样了?
How is your wife?
或许我们该重新部署了
Maybe we ought to
start all over again.
这是最好的办法
I think we’d better.
我真不明白
I don’t get this.
法国人对俄♥罗♥斯♥在古巴的行动竟然无动于衷
The French don’t give a damn
what the Russians do in Cuba.
但美国人很关注
The Americans do.
那么这任务不轻呀
Well, that’s going to be tough.
古巴被封锁了,是俄♥罗♥斯♥人造成的
Cuba’s locked up. The
Russians have it like this.
我需要你们组织的帮助
I’m going to need help
from your organization.
没有用,我的人手都躲起来了
No use. Most of my
people are in hiding.
你唯一可以做的是…和我呆上几天
The only thing you can do is
stay with me for a few days.
然后回家
Then go home.
那还不错
That wouldn’t be bad.
但是有些事情我必须知道
But there are things
I’ve got to know.
俄♥罗♥斯♥导弹的型号♥
What kind of Russian missiles,
发射基地
the launching sites
和沃利港的近距离照片
and close photographs
of the Port of Viriel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!