因此 Gustav猜想
so Gustav figured,
“为啥不嗑些地球上有着最高摄氧量的生物的红血球呢?”
“Why not add red blood cells from the creature with the highest VO2 max level on Earth?”
也就是猎豹
A cheetah.
拥有猎豹的血液 并不能使我成为猎豹
Just because I have cheetah blood does not make me a cheetah!
猎豹 如果我有猎豹的血液
Cheetah. If I have cheetah blood in me,
我不是猎豹 好吧
I am not cheetah, yeah?
我从来不是一只猎豹
I was never a cheetah.
国际自行车联盟理应知道这点
The UCI should have understood that.
给你输入猎豹的血液 也不会变成一只猎豹
If you put cheetah blood in you, it wouldn’t make you a cheetah.
你们在纠结个啥
What are you having trouble with?
是指我说的”骗子”还是指我说的”猎豹”
The way I say cheeter or the way I say “Cheat-ah”?
无论有效与否
Whether it was effective or not,
Gustav的确往体内输入了外部物质
Gustav did add a foreign substance to his body.
正因如此 他被认定为猎豹并丧失了比赛资格
And for doing so, he was disqualified as a cheetah.
记下来几天 冠军的产生范围逐渐缩小
And the following day, the field narrowed even further
尤其是在JuJu Peppi在悬崖边迎来致命一摔之后
when JuJu Peppi took his fatal tumble off a cliff.
该死
Holy shit!
哦 天呐 他的鸡♥巴♥被扯掉了
Oh man! It ripped his dick off!
大伙儿都嗑药 是的 他们用生命在犯险
People dope. Yeah. They risk their lives,
然而 这就是体育
but, you know, this is a sport
一线之间有着数以百计的美金
with literally hundreds of dollars on the line,
有着众多粉丝
and dozens of fans.
风险指数不高不低
The… stakes are medium!
到了第14赛段
By stage 14,
Marty和Adrian是赛场上仅存的两位车手
Marty and Adrian were the only riders left in the race.
Slim Robinson依旧落后 处在马桑的郊区
Slim Robinson was still back on the outskirts of Marsan.
我爱这里
I love it here.
停止比赛是我至此做过的最棒的决定了
Stopping the race was the best decision I ever made.
就只是和Fabienne一起在农场劳作
Just been working the farm with Fabienne.
我们这里生产奶制品 牛奶 酸奶 还有奶酪
We produce dairy here… milk, yogurt and cheese.
你知道的 我喜爱料理田地 给奶牛挤奶
You know, I love tending the land, milking the cows,
把Fabienne操到升♥天♥
fucking the shit outta Fabienne.
所有一切都与我无比适合
It just all really suited me.
我依旧每天骑车
I still ride a bike every day,
只是如今用来运输奶制品
only now it’s to deliver our dairy.
而我的唯一竞争对手 就是我们牛奶的保质期
Only thing I’m racing now is the expiration date on our milk.
但是 值得指出
It should be noted, though,
我可能是首位黑人法国奶制品农民
that I am probably the first black French dairy farmer.
第一哦 宝贝
Number one, baby.
于是 Marty在不知情的情况下
Thus, unbeknownst to Marty,
他发现自己处在自行车史上首次性别之战中
he found himself in cycling’s first battle of the sexes.
当时就只剩下 我们两人
It was just down to the… to the two of us,
真是棋逢对手
real competitive,
嗯 接下来奇怪的事情发生了
uh, and then something weird happened.
我开始处处留意 嗯 关于他的小细节
I started to notice, like, little things about him,
接着感觉到 “我想要深入了解他”
and started to feel, like, “I want to get to know him better,”
或者其他什么 这真诡异
or something like that, and that was strange,
因为我应当专注于赢取比赛
’cause I should’ve been focused on winning.
不得不说 Marty和Adrian
And I have to say, Marty and Adrian,
看上去很是享受对方在身边的陪伴
really seem to be enjoying each other’s company out there.
我猜想Marty或许内心深处知道我是女儿身
I think maybe Marty knew I was woman somewhere deep inside him.
让我们开始吧 看样子我们终于等来一场比拼
And here we go. Looks like we’re finally getting a race.
不 他们骑到路边准备休息
No, they’re pulling over for a break.
这他♥娘♥的♥是什么
What the hell is this?
倘若我在去矮墙前 不知道她是女儿身
If I didn’t know that he was a she before we went behind that wall,
天呐 之后我肯定就知道了
jeez, I sure did after.
哦 真棒 哦 天呐 好哎 哦 真爽
Oh yeah. Oh God. Oui! Oh yeah.
哦 天呐
Oh man.
好哎
Oui!
大多数核心(情♥色♥)自行车手都知道
Most hard-core cyclists know
骑自行车只是幌子
that cycling was invented
因此大家可以在山丘间性♥交♥
so that men could fuck in the hills.
我承诺保守她的秘密
I promised to keep her secret
仅我们两人知道
just between us,
如此一来 我就成为了一名同志偶像
and in so doing, I became something of a gay icon.
Marty和Adrian变成第一对公开出柜的运动员
Marty and Adrian became the first publicly out gay athletes,
与此同时他们正处于一段异性恋爱关系当中
while simultaneously being in a heterosexual relationship.
他们浪漫的幽会被很好地记录下来
Their romantic tryst was well-documented.
大多数都是法国新闻频道报道的功劳
most beautifully covered by the French news channels.
法国人报道体育赛事的方式极为赏心悦目
The way the French cover their sporting events is gorgeous.
我总是会收看法国体育报道
I’ll watch French sports all the time
就是一定程度上为了头脑风暴 以寻求新的拍摄手法
just to kinda brainstorm new ways of shooting things.

Hey!
法国2台对1982年环法自行车赛的报道
The France 2 coverage of the 1982 Tour de France,
并不只是一段新闻团队捕捉到的震撼的连续镜头
it wasn’t just impressive footage for a news team to capture.
我称之为电影时期开创性的连续镜头
I call it groundbreaking footage for film period.
这不是法国的新浪潮
This wasn’t the French new wave.
这是法国的新闻浪潮
This was the French news wave.
别把这段录进去 这段 嗯
Don’t put that in the movie. That, um…
这段台词太好了 我想要把它说好
It’s too good of a line. I want to get it right.
这不是法国的新浪潮
This wasn’t the French new wave.
而是法国的新闻浪潮
It was the French news wave.
就是这样
That was it.
我们把自行车拴在了一起
We tied a rope to our bikes
所以 我们之间没有赢家
so… there would be no winners
也没有输家
and there would be no losers.
我们可以永远在一起
We would always be together.
看到Marty领先
Well, to see Marty in the lead
还有恋爱 让我十分伤心
and in love made me so upset,
因为我讨厌Marty Hass
because I hated Marty Hass.
喂 你是在谈论Marty Hass吗
There. You talking about Marty Hass?
是的 – 去他的Marty Hass
Yes. – Fuck Marty Hass!
去他的Marty Hass 去他的 去他的
Fuck Marty Hass! Fuck him! Fuck him!
阶段19 距比赛结束还剩两天
Stage 19. Just two days remain
比赛途中的趣味近似于无
and interest in the Tour has dwindled nearly to nothing.
街上没有一个观众
No spectators line the streets.
路过的车辆浑然不知
Passing cars have absolutely no clue
这里正进行着这么一场比赛
that an event of any kind is taking place.
事实上 此时此刻 我不知道为什么我们在这里
In fact, at this point, I have no idea why we’re even out here.
我只是一个人骑着车子
I’m just a guy on a bike
跟着一对把车子栓在一起的同性恋人
following a homosexual couple who have tied their bikes together.
毫无悬念地
And to no one’s surprise,
Marty和Adrian那天共穿了一件黄色运动衫
Marty and Adrian shared the yellow jersey that day.
我们到了 1982年环法自行车赛决赛的开始
Here we are, the beginning of the end of the 1982 Tour de France,
车程187公里
the 187-kilometer ride
从丰特奈丛林到终点香榭丽舍大街
from Fontenay-sous-Bois to the finishing line at the Champs-Elyses.
稍等一下 刚刚得到内政部的消息
Excuse me a moment. Just getting word from the home office.
是的
Yeah?
当你认为都结束了的时候
And just when you think it’s over,
就会有破事儿来临
there’s some shit that’s about to go down.
真是疯了
That’s bonkers!
现在比赛有些有趣的发展
Well, some interesting new developments in the race.
国际自行车联盟刚刚告知我
The UCI has just informed me
由于我骑行了比赛的每一个赛段
that technically, since I’ve ridden every stage of the race
且为了让自行车能骑行在赛道上 我也注册成为了一个车手
and had to register as a cyclist to bring my bike on the road,
我是可以合法赢下这场比赛的
I’m eligible to win this thing.
搞什么 – 我也觉得我本应如此
What? – And I think I just might.
Rex的一个完美后空翻
A perfect backflip from Rex!

Whoa!
这对爱情鸟甩出了一记对称的鞭尾 – 哇呜
And it’s a matching pair of tail whips from the lovebirds. – Whoa-ho!
目前看来 Adrian似乎出于某种原因正在解开绳子
And it appears Adrian is now untying the rope for some reason.
不 Adrian 你在干什么
No! Adrian, what are you doing?
这是唯一的办法 Marty
It is the only way, Marty.
我们可以携手完成 – 不 你要顾全大局 赢得胜利 Marty
We can do this together. – No, you do it for us, Marty.
我爱你 (法语)我爱你
I love you. Je t’aime.
不 Adrian
No! Adrian!
(法语)我爱你
Je t’aime!
我冲向Rex的时候毫不畏惧
I had no fear when I ran into Rex,
因为我心中充满爱意
because my heart was just so full,
对Marty满满的爱意
full of love for Marty.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!