Sir, I am asking politely. Back off.
– 你不能带走我儿子 – 是吗?
– You’re not taking my son. – Really?
你要跟我们玩强硬吗?
You gonna try to get rough with us?
不 但是我要报♥警♥
No, but I’m gonna call the cops
因为这里发生了很可疑的事情
because there’s something fishy going on around here.
是啊 可疑的是你 还有你儿子
Yeah. There’s something a little fishy about you, your son,
你的小吉娃娃狗和你们整件事情的运作
your little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got going on here.
– 什么运作? – 这也是我们想搞清楚的
– What operation? – That is what we are gonna find out.
我想已经有了直接接触
I think direct contact.
– 孩子? – 嗯
– Son? – Yeah.
– 走吧u3000u3000- 就这么站着?
– Step forward, please.u3000u3000- Just stand?
14拉德(辐射剂量单位)
Fourteen rads.
没错! 所有东西都装起来带走
Bingo! Tag them and bag them!
如果你伤了我的狗 我饶不了你!
If you hurt my dog, I’ll kick your ass!
尽快给我一份那个植物的样本!
Get me a sample on that vegetation ASAP!
萨姆 什么都别说 萨姆!
Sam! Do not say anything, Sam!
– 是的 – 找到律师前什么都别说!
– Yeah. – Not a word until we get a lawyer!
那么
So,
LADIESMAN217
LadiesMan217.
这是你易趣的用户名 是吗?
That is your eBay username, right?
是的 不过要知道
Yeah, but, you know,
那是拼错了 我也就凑合用了
it was a typo and I ran with it.
你是怎么想出来的?
What do you make of this?
我叫萨姆.维特维奇 对吗? 我的…
My name is Sam Witwicky, okay? And my…
那是你吗?
Is that you?
是的 听起来像猛♥男♥
Yeah, that sounds like LadiesMan.
昨晚在警局 你跟警官说你的汽车变形了
Last night at the station, you told the officer your car transformed.
– 启发了我 – 我是这么说的 好吗
– Enlighten me. – Well, here’s what I said, okay?
因为我的车子被偷 完全是一场误会
‘Cause this is a total misunderstanding that my car had been stolen…
– 是吗? – 对我 对我的家人来说是的
– Really? – …from me, from my home,
但现在没事了 因为已经回来了 回来了!
but it’s fine now because it’s back! It came back!
– 不是自己回来的 – 不
– Well, not by itself. – Well, no.
汽车是不能那样做的 那样根本不可能
Because cars don’t do that because that would be crazy.
真有趣 真是有意思
That’s funny. That is so funny.
你们认识什么外星人吗?
So what do you kids know about aliens, huh?
噢 你是指火星人吗? 像E.T那种? 不
Oh, you mean, like a Martian? Like what, E. T? No.
– 那是个都市传说 – 是啊
– It’s an urban legend. – Yeah.
看到这个没?
You see this?
这是一个”随心所欲 免罚肩章”
This is an l-can-do-whatever-l-want and-get-away-with-it badge.
– 没错 – 我要把你关一辈子
– Right. – I’m gonna lock you up forever.
噢 天啊 知道吗 别听他的
Oh, God. You know what? Don’t listen to him.
他很生气 因为他要回去给商场当保安
He’s just pissy ’cause he’s got to get back to guarding the mall.
你 穿运动背心那个 别试探我
You, in the training bra, do not test me.
特别是你♥爸♥爸的假释期就要到了
Especially with your daddy’s parole coming up.
什么? 假释?
What? Parole?
– 没什么 – 噢 侠盗车手 这叫没什么?
– It’s nothing. – Oh, grand theft auto, that ain’t nothing?
你知道我爸爸教我修的那些车子吧
You know those cars my dad used to teach me to fix?
那些…并非一直都是他的
Well, they… They weren’t always his.
你偷车?
You stole cars?
我们没钱一直请保姆
Well, we couldn’t always afford a babysitter,
所以有时候他就不得不带着我
so sometimes he had to take me along.
她自己有少年犯案底可以证明
She’s got her own juvie record to prove it!
她是个罪犯 罪犯都很迷人
She’s a criminal. Criminals are hot.
如果他后半生都要待在监狱里 该有多遗憾啊
That’d be a real shame if he had to rot in jail the rest of his natural life.
该谈谈了!
It is time to talk!
好大 好大个
Big! It’s big!
快走 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
– 我看不到 我看不到 – 将身体的重量前移!
– I can’t see it! I can’t see it! – Shift your weight towards the front!
好的 好的!
All right! All right!
你个混♥蛋♥ 现在有麻烦了
You A-holes are in trouble now.
先生们 我要向你们介绍我的朋友 擎天柱
Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend, Optimus Prime.
不该把孩子们带走
Taking the children was a bad move.
汽车人 卸了他们的武器
Autobots, relieve them of their weapons.
别动!
Freeze!
– 喔 喔! – 把家伙给我
– Whoa! Whoa! – Give me those!
喔!
Whoa!
喔!
Whoa!

Hi, there.
你看起来不怕啊 见到我们不惊讶吗?
You don’t seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?
听着 可是有第七防区草案的?
Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay?
我不该跟你交谈的
I’m not authorized to communicate with you
除了告诉你我不能跟你讲话
except to tell you I can’t communicate with you.
– 下车 – 好吧
– Get out of the car. – All right.
– 我? 你要我… – 马上!
– Me? You want me to get… – Now!
好吧 好吧 出来 嘿
All right, all right. Get out. Hey.
好了 我…我正下车呢 我正下呢 瞧见没?
All right, I’m… I’m getting out. I’m getting out. You see?
你没杀我们又拿下我们的方式真漂亮
Very nifty how you put us down without really killing us.
你也很擅长给人戴手铐吗
You’re good with handcuffs, too, now, huh?
你好吗
How you doing?
– 不该让你听到那些话的 – 怎么样了?
– You weren’t supposed to hear all that. – How’s it going, huh?
– 恩 – 这是真的
– Yeah. – This is real.
听着 如果我要和他交战
Now, listen. If I choose to engage with him,
就什么都不说 好吗?
mum is the word, all right?
萨姆 我之所以有案底 是因为我不想爸爸进去
Sam, I have a record because I wouldn’t turn my dad in.
你为什么要把你完美生活牺牲掉呢?
When have you had to sacrifice anything in your perfect little life?
大家伙们 大家伙拿着大武器 是吧?
Big guys. Big guys with big guns, huh?
第七防区是什么? 告诉我
What is Sector Seven? Answer me.
这里问问题的人是我 不是你 年轻人
I’m the one who asks questions around here. Not you, young man!
– 你对外星人了解多少? – 你把父母带哪去了?
– How’d you know about the aliens? – Where did you take my parents?
– 我没有谈论这个的权利 – 没有?
– I am not at liberty to discuss it. – No?
嘿 你碰我 这可是冒犯联邦政♥府♥
Hey. You touch me, that’s a federal offense.
“随心所欲 免罚肩章” 对吗?
Do-whatever-you-want and-get-away-with-it badge, right?
是啊 有他的大个子外星朋友站在那里
Yeah. Brave now all of a sudden,
突然勇猛起来了啊
with his big alien friend standing over there.
– 第七防区在哪儿? – 你不想知道吗?
– Where is Sector Seven? – Wouldn’t you like to know?
嘿!
Hey!
大黄蜂 别再给那人喷润滑剂了
Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man.
停下来吧 好吗
Get that thing to stop, huh?
– 好了 狠角色 脱掉 – 你在说什么啊?
– All right, tough guy, take it off. – What are you talking about?
– 你的衣服 所有的 脱掉 – 为什么?
– Your clothes, all of it, off. – For what?
因为威胁我爸爸
For threatening my dad.
小姐 这样做你这辈子就完了
Little lady, this is the beginning of the end of your life.
你是个罪犯
You’re a criminal.
我们来面对现实吧 你生来就是这样
Let’s face facts. It’s in your gene pool.
内♥裤♥不错嘛 到柱子后面去
Those are nice. Now get behind the pole.
好的
All right.
你这么做 是重罪
This is such a felony, what you’re doing.
– 我会抓住你的 好吗? – 他会抓住你的
– I will hunt you down, okay? – He’ll hunt you down.
– 可别后悔 – 不会后悔
– Without any remorse! – No remorse.
– 很喜欢这样 – 好吗?
– Enjoy. – Okay?
我们得去提醒所有人
We have got to alert everyone.
他们已经知道了 麦克风
They already know. Speaker.
擎天柱 有敌人来袭
Optimus! Incoming!
分散
Roll out.
好吧 我拿拉德读数仪到那座桥下面测试
Okay, I’m picking up rad readings under that bridge right down there.
好了 拉德读数相当高
Okay, I’m getting really good rad readings.
达到42拉德以上
Forty-two and higher.
你们俩上来
Up you get.
好了 我们到了
Okay, we’re dropping in.
正下方的读数相当高 就在那儿
Really strong readings right down below us. There he is.
1号♥船 2号♥船 快过来
Ship one and two, come on in.
就是那个 在那里 指出位置 指出位置
That’s it, right there. Mark him, mark him.
好了 他在那儿
Okay, there he is.
11:30方向 11:30方向 马上过来了
11:30. 11:30. Right off the nose.
明白了 12:00方向
I got it. 12:00.
好了 我在跟踪他 我找到他了
Okay, I’m tracking him. I’ve got him.
在街上发现踪迹
Got him going down the street.
好的 他去哪儿了 伙计们? 我把他跟丢了
Okay. Where’d he go, guys? I lost him.
没发现信息检索 他在哪儿?
Got no IR signature. Where’d he go?
好吧 我把他跟丢了 我找不到他了
Okay, I lost him. I lost him.
好了 我们马上过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!