Oh, my God. I love my car.
五角大楼 美国♥军♥事指挥中心
嘿 伙计们 我想别的小组
Hey, guys, I think the other team
已经搞定了
figured it out.
是伊朗人
Iran.
得了吧 伙计 伊朗的科学家可没这么聪明
Come on, man. This is way too smart for Iranian scientists.
好好想想
Think about it.
你是怎么想的 孩子? 是中国人干的?
What do you think, kid? Chinese?
不是 这与中国人所使用的技术一点都不像
No way. This is nothing like what the Chinese are using.
空军一号♥
这里是空军一号♥ 通知飞行员 方位3-3-0
This is Air Force One. Level of flight, level three-three-zero.
我们正在全力追踪这个敌人 我们现在要做的
We will hunt down this enemy. And when we do,
就是要知道该如何来对付他们
we’ll know just what to do with them.
– 谢谢 – 不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
显然 生还者的希望很渺茫
Apparently, there are very few survivors.
总统先生 有何吩咐?
Yes, Mr. President?
能给我弄点布丁来吗 亲爱的?
Yeah, can you wrangle me up some Ding Dongs, darling?
空军一号♥上的布丁吃完了 我去储藏室拿点
I joined the Air Force to bring the man Ding Dongs. I’ll be in storage.
该死
Shoot.
真难吃
Gross.
你们听到没有?
Do you hear that?
你们听到什么没有?
Are you getting this?
我想 他们又一次入侵了我们的网络
I think they’re hacking the network again.
哦 天哪 这与上次入侵
Oh, my God. This is a direct match
卡塔尔基地的信♥号♥♥完全一致
to the signal in Qatar.
– 你在做信♥号♥♥分♥析♥吗? – 我该做分♥析♥吗?
– Are you running a diagnostic? – Should I be?
– 是的 当然由你做 – 我开始做
– Yes, you should. – So I am.
有人! 他们入侵了空军一号♥上的网络系统!
Someone! They’re hacking into Air Force One!
我们需要进行高级分♥析♥
We need a senior analyst.
– 我想他们已经植入了一个病毒 – 病毒?
– I think they’re planting a virus. – A virus?
– 正在传输中 – 他们在植入病毒的同时
– It’s streaming right now. – They are planting a virus
还从你们的系统中窃取了大量的信息
and stealing a whole lot of data from your system at the same time.
红色警报 我们遭到入侵
Code Red. We have a breach.
空军一号♥ 机上有人入侵军事网络
Air Force One, someone onboard has breached the military network.
我在货舱中 没人 没人
I’m in the cargo hold. Clear. Clear.
– 你必须得切断热♥线♥ – 什么?
– You got to cut the hard lines. – What?
不管他们想要什么 他们就要得逞了
Whatever they want, they are getting it.
长官?
Sir?
请求允许切断国防部的网络系统
Permission to take down the Defense Network.
马上切断所有服务器的链接
Cut all server hard lines now.
马上切断所有服务器的链接
Cut all server hard lines now.
有人曾用过这里的主机
Someone’s tampered with the POTUS mainframe.
那是什么…
What the…
底层已经交火 重复 已经接火
Shots fired in the underdeck. Repeat, shots fired.
全体人员 准备紧急降落
Crew, prepare for emergency descent.
我要总统马上进入地下掩体
I want our President in that bunker.
我不希望一切成真后 我们再来讨论这问题
And I don’t want to discuss a damn thing other till that becomes reality.
这是我们的权力 现在我们说了算
That’s our first priority. That’s our only priority right now.
空军一号♥已经降落了
Air Force One is on the ground.
愚蠢的昆虫意图射击我
发现了装火种的神奇魔方
一个叫维特维奇的人见过我们的语言
搜索维特维奇
我们必须找到LADIESMAN217
哦 上帝啊 不 不 不 不 不 不能这样!
Oh, God. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
那是我的车!
That’s my car!
不!
No!
不 不 不 不行
No, no, no, no.
爸爸 快报♥警♥!
Dad, call the cops!
你要开着我的车去哪儿 混♥蛋♥? 你要去哪儿?
Where you going with my car, buddy? Where you going?
你好? 是911报♥警♥台吗! 我的车被盗了!
Hello? 911 emergency! My car has been stolen!
我正跟着它! 知道了吗?
I’m in pursuit! Right?
我要你们的帮忙 所有的人
I need all units, the whole squadron.
叫上所有人! 不 别问我什么问题 好吗?
Bring everyone! No, don’t ask me questions, all right?
我父亲是社区保安计划主管!
My father’s the head of the neighborhood watch!
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
我是萨姆.维特维奇
My name is Sam Witwicky.
不管谁找到这个 我的车活了 好吧? 你看到没?
Whoever finds this, my car is alive, okay? You saw that?
如果说这是我的遗言 我要说
Since this is my last words on Earth, I just wanna say,
爸爸 妈妈 我爱你们
Mom, Dad, I love you,
如果说你们从我的床下找到色情刊物
and if you find Busty Beauties under my bed,
那不是我的
it wasn’t mine.
我只是替迈尔斯保管 不 不 等等…
I’m holding it for Miles. No, no, wait that…
好吧 那不是真的 那是查尔斯叔叔送我的
Okay, that’s not true. It’s mine and Uncle Charles gave it to me.
抱歉 魔汁 我爱你
I’m sorry. Mojo, I love you.
不! 不! 不要! 别过来!
No! No! No! No!
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
不 你们都是好狗! 好狗! 都是好狗!
No, you’re a good dog! Good dog! Good dog!
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
哇哦! 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿! 好吧! 哦! 不! 不!
Whoa! Hey, hey, hey! All right! Oh! No! No!
好吧 求你了 求你了 别杀我!
Okay. Please, please don’t kill me!
我知道错了! 给你钥匙!
I’m sorry! Take the keys!
我不要他们了! 车是你的了!
I don’t want them! Car’s yours!
听我说 听我说
Listen, listen, listen.
– 太好了 你们终于来了 – 把手举起来!
– Good, you’re here. – Let me see your hands!
– 不 不! 不是我! – 把手举起来
– No, no, no! It’s not me! – Let me see your hands.
– 那人在里面 – 闭嘴! 到警车这儿来
– The guy’s inside. – Shut up! Walk towards the car.
把头放在引擎罩上
Put your head on the hood.
不管是谁干的 他们最终还是
Whoever did this finally managed to
成功入侵了我们的国防系统
infiltrate our defense network,
正如他们当时在卡塔尔基地所做的一样
which is what they tried to do in Qatar,
只是 这次他们成功了
only this time it worked.
– 他们都弄到了什么? – 我们还不知道
– What did they get? – We still don’t know.
– 告诉我病毒的情况 – 是种蜘蛛型病毒
– Talk to me about the virus. – It’s a Spider-bot virus.
我们尚不了解它的作用
We’re not sure what it’s going to do,
但他可能会损害我们的系统
but it may cripple the system.
我们能阻止它吗?
Can we stop it?
每当我们研制出一种病毒疫苗
Every time we try an antivirus,
它就会加速变异 它看上去就不像是一种病毒
it adapts and speeds up. It’s like it’s not a virus anymore.
它已经成为了一种系统
It’s become the system.
显然 他们的主要目的就是攻击美国
Obviously the first phase of a major attack against the US.
而有这种能力的国家
The only countries with this kind of capability
只有俄♥国♥ 朝鲜 或许还有中国
are Russia, North Korea, maybe China.
打搅下 我想事情可能并非如此
I’m sorry, that’s not correct.
抱歉 年轻的女士
Excuse me, young lady.
我没注意到你在场 你是…?
I didn’t see you standing there. You would be who?
我是一名分♥析♥员 就是我侦测到他们的入侵
I’m just the analyst who detected the hack.
等等 是你? 你发现的?
Hold on. It was you? You did it?
– 是她的小组 – 长官 我只是想说
– Her team. – Sir, I was just trying to say,
他们在10秒内就攻破了我们的防火墙
they hacked your firewall in 10 seconds.
即便是由超级计算机发起的强力攻击
Okay. Even a supercomputer with a brute force attack
也至少需要20年的时间才能办到
would take 20 years to do that.
那么 我想请你为我们解释一下
Maybe you can explain, then,
为什么最新卫星图片显示
how our latest satellite imagery
朝鲜加强了他们的海军活动区域
shows North Korea doubling its naval activity.
或许 这只是一种防卫措施
Maybe it’s a precaution,
因为 我们不也在做同样的事吗?
because isn’t that what we’re doing?
信♥号♥♥图像在不断发展
The signal pattern is learning.
它们具有自动进化的能力
It’s evolving on its own.
你无法用傅立叶变化所能解释的了的
And you need to move past Fourier transfers
这已涉及到量子力学的范畴了
and start considering quantum mechanics.
地球上并不存在如此复杂的生物
There is nothing on Earth that complex.
那么有机体呢? 具有生命力的有机体呢?
What about an organism? A living organism?
或许是由某种DNA构成的计算机呢?
Maybe some kind of DNA-based computer?
我知道这听起来很疯狂…
And I know that that sounds crazy…
够了 我听够了
That’s enough. That’s enough.
我们有6层同仁正日以继夜的调查此事
We have six floors of analysts working on this thing.
如果你能找到证据来支持你的理论
Now, if you can find proof to back up your theory,
我很乐意听你的讲解
I’m gonna be happy to listen to you.
可如果你继续在这里信口开河
But if you don’t get a filter on that brain-mouth thing,
就请你走人 听清楚没有?
you’re gonna be off the team. You understand?
听着 当时我很清醒 比任何时候都清醒地多
Look, I can’t be any clearer than how crystal clear I am being.
– 它就那么站起来了 – 它站起来了?
– It just stood up. – It just stood up.
哇哦 真可怕
Wow. That’s really neat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!