It’s all for sale, by the way.
像这个六分仪 只卖♥♥50块 真的很便宜
Like the sextant here. $50 for this, which is a bargain.
这个最酷了 这是我曾祖父曾带过眼镜
These are pretty cool. These are my grandfather’s glasses.
我无法为其作出确切的评价
I haven’t quite gotten them appraised yet,
但他曾见过许多很酷的事
but they’ve seen many cool things.
你打算卖♥♥他的肝脏给我吗?
Are you going to sell me his liver?
维特维奇先生 这可不是什么拍卖♥♥会
Mr. Witwicky, this isn’t show and sell.
这里是11年级的教室
It’s the 11th grade.
我不认为你的曾祖父
I don’t think your grandfather would be
会为你的所做所为感到骄傲
particularly proud of what you’re doing.
我明白 抱歉
I know. I’m sorry. I just, you know,
我这么做都是为了我的汽车基金
this is all going towards my car fund.
你们可以告诉你们的朋友
You can tell your folks.
我挂在易趣网上出♥售♥ 接受支付宝方式
It’s on eBay. I take PayPal.
也可现金交易
Cold hard cash works, too.
哥伦布日 这个指南针是个不错的礼物
And the compass makes a great gift for Columbus Day.
– 萨姆! – 抱歉
– Sam! – Sorry.
不幸的是 我的曾曾曾祖父
Unfortunately, my great-great-grandfather,
他虽是位天才
the genius that he was,
不过之后他瞎了 变得疯疯癫癫的
wound up going blind and crazy in a psycho ward,
他画下了这些奇怪的符号♥
drawing these strange symbols
他还提到说什么
and babbling on about some giant ice man
他发现了一个巨大的冰人
that he thought he’d discovered.
好吧 明天可能有次随堂考 或许没有
Okay. Might be a pop quiz tomorrow. Might not.
就让恐惧伴你入睡吧
Sleep in fear tonight.
这个 你要吗? 50块 40块? 30块?
Here, you want? Here, 50. 40? 30?
– 萨姆? – 是的 抱歉 抱歉
– Sam? – Yeah. Sorry, sorry.
很棒 对吧?
Okay. Pretty good, right?
我就给你个B减吧
I’d say a solid B-.
才给个B减?
A B-?
你在我的课堂上 推销你曾曾祖父的
You were hawking your great-grandfather’s crap
– 那些垃圾 – 不,别…
– in my classroom. – No, kids enjoy…
– 听我说 帮我个忙好吗? – 什么?
– Look, can you do me a favor? – What?
你看看窗外 好吗? 看见我父亲没?
Can you look out the window for a second? You see my father?
– 那个坐在绿色车里的人 – 是的
– He’s the guy in the green car. – Yeah.
好吧 我来告诉你一个梦想 一位男孩的梦想
Okay, I wanna tell you about a dream. A boy’s dream.
有人曾对那个孩子许诺
And a man’s promise to that boy.
他看着我的眼睛 对我说
He looked at me in the eye. He said,
儿子 我会给你买♥♥辆车
“Son, I’m gonna buy you a car.
但是你得出2,000美元 再拿2个A
“But I want you to bring me $2,000 and three As.”
明白吗? 我已经凑齐了2,000美元 拿了2个A
Okay? I got the 2,000 and I got two As.
明白吗? 这是个梦想 你给我个B减
Okay? Here’s the dream. Your B-.
梦想就随之破灭 就像这样
Dream gone. Kaput.
先生 你扪心自问 上帝会怎么办?
Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do?
太棒了! 好了 好了
Yes! Yes, yes.
怎么样?
So?
A减 不管怎么说 也算是个A
A-. It’s an A, though.
等等 等等 我还没看哪 是个A
Wait, wait, wait. I can’t see. It’s an A.
– 我很棒吧? – 你很棒
– So I’m good? – You’re good.
– 儿子 我要给你个惊喜 – 什么样的惊喜…
– I got a little surprise for you, son. – What kind of…
一个小小的惊喜
Yeah, a little surprise.
不 不 不 不 不 爸爸!
No. No, no, no, no. Dad!
– 你一定是在耍我 – 看到了?
– Oh, you got to be kidding me. – See?
是的 没错 你不会得到一辆保时捷
Yeah. I am. You’re not getting a Porsche.
你认为这很好笑吗?
You think that’s funny?
是的 我认为这很好笑
Yeah, I think it’s funny.
– 你怎么了? – 你真的以为我会买♥♥辆保时捷
– What’s wrong with you? – You think I’d really get you
作你的第一辆车?
a Porsche for your first car?
我以后不会再和你说话了
I don’t want to talk to you for the rest of this whole thing.
哦 好了 这只是个恶作剧
Oh, come on. It’s just a practical joke.
这个笑话可不好笑
It’s not a funny joke.
– 曼尼! – 什么?
– Manny! – What?
穿着小丑服好好干
Get your cousin out of that damn clown suit.
别再中暑了
He’s having a heat stroke again.
别吓跑了白人客户
Scaring white folks.
我很热! 妆都化了 弄得我眼睛痛
I’m hot! Makeup’s melting. It hurts my eyes.
就这里? 不 不 不 这是什么?
Here? No, no, no, what is this?
你说… 你说的是半辆车
You said… You said half a car,
爸爸 你可没说是半辆废铁
not half a piece of crap, Dad.
我在你这个年纪的时候
When I was your age,
能有1个引擎4个轮子就很心满意足了
I’d have been happy with four wheels and an engine.
好吧 让我来向你解释一下 好吧?
Okay, let me explain something to you. Okay?
– 你是否看过40岁的处♥男♥? – 见过
– You ever see 40-Year-Old Virgin? – Yeah.
好吧 这就是它了 这是50岁的处♥男♥
Okay, that’s what this is. And this is 50-year-old virgin.
– 好吧 – 你希望我以后就过这样的生活?
– Okay. – You want me to live that life?
没有付出 就不会有收获
No sacrifice, no victory.
就没有收获 我知道
Yeah, no victory. You know, I got it.
– 这句老维特维奇家的名言 爸爸 – 很好
– The old Witwicky motto, Dad. – Right.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我是博比.玻利维亚 像个国家的名字
Bobby Bolivia, like the country,
我可不是逃出来的
except without the runs.
有什么能为你们效劳的?
How can I help you?
我儿子来此挑选他的第一辆车
Well, my son here, looking to buy his first car.
– 你是来找我买♥♥车吗? – 我别无选择
– You come to see me? – I had to.
那我们就是一家人啦
That practically makes us family.
叫我博比 B叔叔 孩子 博比 B叔叔
Uncle Bobby B, baby. Uncle Bobby B.
– 萨姆 – 萨姆 我来给你介绍一下
– Sam. – Sam, let me talk to you.
萨姆 属于你自己的第一辆车就在那里等你
Sam, your first enchilada of freedom awaits underneath one of those hoods.
让我来告诉你吧 孩子
Let me tell you something, son.
不是由驾驶员来挑选车
A driver don’t pick the car.
而是由车来挑选驾驶员
The car’ll pick the driver.
这是人与车之间的一种缘分
It’s a mystical bond between man and machine.
孩子 我见过许多事 但他们绝不会撒谎
Son, I’m a lot of things, but a liar’s not one of them.
尤其不要在我母亲面前 你好 妈妈! 你好 妈妈!
Especially not in front of my mammy. That’s my mammy. Hey, Mammy!
别这样 要手里有块石头 我就打烂你脑袋 贱♥人♥
Don’t be like that. If I had a rock, I’d bust your head, bitch.
你看 伙计 她是个聋子 不是吗?
I tell you, man, she deaf, you know?
看这边
Well, over here,
每辆车都不错 或许这就是你想要的 需要的
every piece of car a man might want or need.
这辆车不赖
This ain’t bad.
– 这车还有赛车条纹 – 是的
– This one’s got racing stripes. – Yeah.
它还有赛车…
It got racing…
这是什么? 这是谁的车?
Yeah, what’s this? What the heck is this?
我怎么不知道有这辆车
I don’t know nothing about this car.
– 曼尼! – 什么?
– Manny! – What?
这是谁的车? 这辆! 去查查!
What is this? This car! Check it out!
我不知道 老板! 我从未见过它!
I don’t know, boss! I’ve never seen it! That’s loco!
别唬我 曼尼! 快去查查!
Don’t go Ricky Ricardo on me, Manny! Find out!
感觉还不赖
Feels good.
多少钱? 好吧
How much? Well,
考虑到这辆车的古典样式
considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle,
复古的车轮 考究的喷漆…
with the slick wheels and the custom paint job…
– 是的 可喷漆已经脱落 – 没错 喷漆很考究
– Yeah, but the paint’s faded. – Yeah, but it’s custom.
它已开始退色?
It’s custom faded?
好吧 这是你的第一辆车
Well, this is your first car.
我希望你别期望太高
I wouldn’t expect you to understand.
– 5000 – 不 抱歉 我最多付你4000
– Five grand. – No, I’m not paying over four. Sorry.
好吧 孩子 下车 快出来
Kid, come on, get out. Get out the car.
不 不 不 你说是由车来挑选驾驶员
No, no, no. You said cars pick their drivers.
有时 驾驶员他有个抠门的老爸 快下来
Well, sometimes they pick a driver with a cheap-ass father. Out the car.
这边这辆车 就花不了你4000美元
Now, this one here for four Gs is a beaut.
那辆嘉年华也有赛车条纹
There’s a Fiesta with racing stripes over there.
不 我不想要那辆绘有条纹的嘉年华
No, I don’t want a Fiesta with racing stripes.
这里可装的一台经典引擎
This is a classic engine right here.
前几天 我卖♥♥了一辆车
I sold a car the other day…
哦 天哪
Gee. Holy cow.
– 不 不 不 别担心 – 你没事吧?
– No, no, no. No worries. – You all right?
我有办法 把这些搞定 嘿 嘿 曼尼
I’ll get a sledgehammer and knock this right out. Hey, hey, Manny!
穿上你的小丑服 拿上榔头
Get your clown cousin and get some hammers
把这些东西弄好 亲爱的!
and come bang this stuff out, baby!
…比人更伟大…
…greater than man…
那辆车是我的最爱 从阿♥拉♥巴米一路开来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!