I’m so sorry. Can you heIp me? My tyre…
对不起 能帮帮我吗? 我的轮胎…
Sorry. I have an appointment. I don’t Iike to be Iate.
对不起 我跟人约好了 我不想迟到
WeII, wouId you rather be Iate or dead?
呃…你愿意迟到 还是愿意死?
You don’t want to do this. Step out of the car.
你最好不要来真的 下车
Whoo! Let’s go, feIIas!
大伙儿上呀!
Come on, baby! Yes!
宝贝快 呀呼…
Take it easy. The car’s brand-new.
悠着点 全新的车
No probIem, buddy. I got this. Baby, Iet’s ride. Time to go.
没问题的 老兄 我行 兜风咯 好耶! 走吧宝贝!
Your parents know the company you keep? Shut up.
你爹妈知道你和这种人混一块儿吗? 闭嘴!
This shit ain’t working. It’s coded.
这烂东西无法启动! 需要密♥码♥
What’s the code? I can’t give you that.
密♥码♥是啥? 恐怕不能给你
We’II have to beat it out of you. Get out the car.
恐怕得打你一顿 下车!
Come on, man. What you got for me?
来吧 老兄 显显你的本事
Kick your ass!
不客气啦! 上呀! 嗯!
HoId on.
等等
Itjust came out of the dry cIeaner’s.
才干洗过
Hands up. Stop moving or I wiII shoot you.
举手! 别动 否则我要开枪了
Don’t you have homework to do?
你难道没有家庭作业?
Why don’t you go and do it? OK. I’m sorry.
为什么不去做作业? 好吧… 对不起
Late.
要迟到了
Hey! Hey!
喂! 喂!
The game, the game, the game! What’s the first ruIe on entering a man’s car?
玩游戏 玩游戏! 上了人家的车 第一条规矩是什么?
Respect a man’s car, a man respects you. RuIe number two.
尊重人家的车 人家也会尊重你 第二条?
Greet the man. Good afternoon, Frank. Good afternoon, Jack.
问候人家… 午安 法兰克 午安 杰克
Can we pIay the game? I shouId think you’d be tired after schooI.
现在能玩游戏了吗? 上了一天课 脑筋不累吗?
You’re afraid I’m gonna win. You’II be too worn out to do your homework.
你一定怕我会赢 我怕你累得没法写家庭作业
It’s Friday. I don’t have any homework. In that case, the game.
今天星期五 没作业 既然这样 玩吧
Yes! But first, what’s the third ruIe of the car?
好耶! 首先… 第三条规矩是什么?
Good.
很好
Five points. I’m white, I’m round, but I’m not aIways around.
答对五分… 我是白色的 我是圆的 却不一定在你周围?
A tennis baII? Tennis baIIs are yeIIow.
网球? 网球是黄色
Four points.
四分
Sometimes I’m haIf, sometimes whoIe. Sometimes a sIice is aII you know.
有时我只有一半 有时完整 有时你只看到一小块?
A Ioaf of bread? No.
一条面包? 不对
Three points. Sometimes I’m Iight, sometimes dark. Sometimes I’m both.
三分… 我有时亮 有时暗 有时又亮又暗?
I know. A Iight buIb. No.
我知道… 灯泡 不对
A pizza! No.
披萨! 不对
Audrey. Audrey! Stop waIking away from me.
奥黛莉 奥黛莉! 别走
Listen, we’ve got to finish this conversation.
听着 我们了结一下
Where’s he going?
他要去哪儿?
OK, Iook at me. Last cIue for aII the points.
好啦 看着我 最后一个提示 答对满分
Everyone wants to waIk on me, but onIy a happy few ever have.
人人都想在我身上走 但是只有几个幸运的家伙做到了
Take your time.
慢慢想
Hey, bud. Shh! Mom, it’s the game. I’m trying to think.
嗨 小朋友 嘘 妈! 我在玩游戏 正在想
Sorry. Hey, Frank. How are you today? WeII, Mrs BiIIings.
对不起 嗨 法兰克 今天好吗? 比林斯太太 我很好
Can I team up with Mom? I don’t know. It’s not in the ruIes.
法兰克 我能把提示告诉我妈吗? 不行耶 这违反游戏规则
Come on. What’s the point in having ruIes if you can’t bend ’em?
别这样 不能通融的规则 还要它干吗?
OK. Just this once. Yeah!
好吧 仅此一次 好呀!
AII right. Give me some cIues.
嗯… 告诉我提示
It’s round, but not aIways around. It’s Iight sometimes, dark sometimes, or both.
是圆的 却不一定在周围 有时亮 有时暗 有时又亮又暗
Everyone wants to waIk on it, but onIy a happy few ever have.
人人都想在它身上走 但是只有几个幸运的家伙做到了
That is a hard one. TeII me about it.
哼… 真难 告诉我答案吧
The moon! Correct.
月亮! 答对了
Good job. AII right. Come on.
答得漂亮… 好啦 快下车
See you Monday. Bye, Frank. Thanks.
下星期一见 法兰克 再见 谢谢
Keep your snacks in the kitchen. Bye, Mom.
零食放进冰箱 妈 再见
He’s reaIIy taken to you in the month you’ve been with us.
你和我们在一起的这个月来 他是愈来愈喜欢你了
Likewise. Too bad you can’t stay on when Tony’s back.
我也是 遗憾的是东尼回来后 你就要走了
It was just a favour. I don’t usuaIIy do this sort of ajob.
我只是来帮忙的 通常我不干这种活儿
I thought you were a professionaI driver.
我还以为你是专职司机
A different kind of driving.
不一样的司机
WeII, we’re aII gonna miss you when you’re gone.
你走了 我们都会想你
And…
还有…
thank you for what you did.
谢谢你的体谅
For what?
谢什么?
For turning the car around so that Jack wouIdn’t have to see us fighting.
谢谢你把车转过去 让杰克看不到我们在吵架
You reaIIy know kids, don’t you? I know fighting.
你很了解小孩子 对吧? 我了解夫妻吵架
He hasn’t seen Jack in months,
他好几个月没见到杰克了
and when he gets back, aII I hear is what I’m doing wrong.
但他一回来 就唠叨我哪里做错事
You’d think that after being separated for a year that he wouId…
分居这么久了 似乎你会觉得他应该…
I’m sorry. You don’t have to hear this.
对不起 你不必听我说这些
It’s OK. For what it’s worth, I think you’re doing a greatjob with Jack.
没事儿 你把杰克照顾好就够了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Any time I can be of heIp, if there’s anything you need.
你如果需要帮助 我一定尽力
That’s reaIIy sweet of you, Frank.
你真好 法兰克
I might have to take you up on it.
我可是当真了哦
I aImost forgot. I’m supposed to…
呃… 差点儿忘了 明早我要…
take Jack to the doctor tomorrow morning for a checkup,
带杰克去年度例检
but I’m organising a party for him, even though his birthday’s not untiI next week.
虽然他生日是下个星期 但我正秘密为他准备一个派对
So, whiIe I decorate and his friends arrive,
我在布置场地时 他朋友们就会慢慢到达
I was thinking, if you wouIdn’t mind…
我在想 如果你不介意…
I’II take him. I feeI funny cutting into your weekend.
我会带他去 抱歉我扰乱了你周末的作息
I’m just picking up a friend at the airport Iater on in the day.
明天我只是稍后得去机场接个朋友
That’s nice. What is?
哦… 真好 好什么?
The guys on security say you’re a bit of a Ioner. Um…
安全警卫说 你一向独来独往…
So it’s just nice to hear you have a friend. He’s not reaIIy a friend.
所以听你说有朋友 我觉得真好 其实不算朋友
He’s French.
只是个法国友人
I’II caII you back.
我待会儿打给你
Audrey. I’d Iike to finish our conversation.
奥黛莉 我想把话谈完
If anything comes up before then, you have my ceII.
明天前如果有意外耽搁 你可以打我手♥机♥
Nothing wiII come up, Mrs BiIIings. Audrey.
不会有意外的 比林斯太太 叫我的名字… 奥黛莉
Audrey.
奥黛莉
Yeah, heIIo? Confirmed for tomorrow. 9am.
哈啰? 确认了 明早9点
Tomorrow, 9am. OnIy change -the driver’II be taking him, not the mother.
九点没改 唯一不同的是 由司机送 不是他妈妈送
Even better.
那更好
VasiIy?
瓦西里?
Is it stabIe? Yes, it’s stabIe.
够稳定吗? 是… 够稳定
And the antidote?
解药?
See you tomorrow.
各位先生 明天见
The drug-enforcement ministers of six Latin American countries
拉丁美洲六国反毒部长
arrived in Miami for a summit meeting…
今天抵达迈阿密参加高峰会议…
Yeah. Martin, Frank. 1156 PaImeadow.
我是法兰克·马汀 住在棕榈街1156号♥
I’m waiting for an express deIivery. That’s what you toId me 45 minutes ago.
我在等一个快递邮件 你45分钟前就说过了
I don’t need anything eIse. Just the pizza.
我只要披萨 别的什么都不要
I’m not paying for that… Hi.
我付钱不是为了… 嗨
Hi.

So, it’s one medium pie, no mozzareIIa, extra oIives and extra anchovies,
马汀先生 一个中号♥披萨 不要白起司 双份橄榄 双份咸鱼
which amounts to $11.95.
总共$11.95
I hope you’re hungry. You have no idea.
希望你饿了 你想像不到的
I apoIogise for the deIay, sir.
抱歉耽搁了一会儿
Mrs BiIIings.
比林斯太太
Audrey. Audrey.
不对… 是奥黛莉
What are you doing? What does it Iook Iike I’m doing?
你在干嘛? 你说呢?
Have you been drinking? A IittIe.
你喝酒了吗? 一点点
You said if I needed anything.
你说过 如果我需要
I can’t. Why? Because of who I am?
不行 为什么? 因为我的身份?
Because of who I am.
不 是我的身份
I feeI so Iost. So confused.
我好失落…好迷惘
Who isn’t?
谁不是呢?
Thank you, Frank.
谢谢你 法兰克
For the time and…
你给我的时间…
your respect.
和尊敬
I think it’s what I needed the most.
我想这就是我最需要的
Bye.
再见
Am I gonna get a shot? I don’t know.
要给我打♥针♥吗? 不知道
Jeez. We’re not open yet. I need to see the doctor immediateIy.
老天! 还没开始营业呢! 是急诊 我马上要见医生
Right. Dr KobIin, if you’II come out here, pIease. We have an issue.
哦! 科普兰医师 请过来一下 这里有状况
You’II have to state the medicaI probIem.
你得填表格 说明你的病历
ActuaIIy, my probIem’s not medicaI. It’s psychoIogicaI.
其实… 我身体没病 是心理问题
Yes, Laura. What seems to be the probIem?
萝菈 有什么问题?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!