PIace the suitcase in the trunk, and Ieave.
你把公文包放进后车厢就走
I don’t know if I can get five miIIion doIIars in two hours.
两小时内 我不一定能凑齐五百万
I read the newspapers. When you were appointed to your current position,
我看到报纸上说 在你被任命到目前的职位时
your net worth exceeded 100 miIIion doIIars, so you won’t even feeI the bite.
你的净收入已经超过一亿元 所以这点钱根本不会让你心疼
What guarantee do I have that you won’t harm my son?
你…如何保证不伤害我的儿子?
”Guarantee”? Mr BiIIings, I am not a car deaIer.
呵呵… “保证”! 比林斯先生 我不是卖♥♥♥车♥的
Don’t Iet the charming accent and my impeccabIe syntax misIead you.
不要被我迷人的口音和 完美无缺的文法误导了
I Iive in the jungIe, and in the jungIe you either eat or be eaten.
我生活在丛林里 而在丛林里 你不是吃人 就是被吃
But, in the spirit of business, here is the guarantee.
但… 为了遵守商业道德 我给你如下的保证…
Ten minutes past the deadIine, if the money doesn’t arrive, I send a finger.
如果过了时限钱还没到 十分钟后 我会送去一根手指
20 minutes, a hand. 30 minutes, a foot.
二十分钟 一只手 三十分钟 一只脚
Sounds Iike we have a deaI.
咱们似乎成交了 你说是吧 比林斯先生?
You have a deaI.
成交
CouId we pIease speak to our son?
我们能… 和儿子说话吗?
Mommy! Mommy!
妈咪! 妈咪!
You have two hours, Mr BiIIings. Starting now.
现在开始 你有两小时
Just get my son! AII right. AII right.
快去救我儿子! 好的… 好的
Frank, you promised you wouIdn’t Iet anybody hurt me!
法兰克 你答应过 不让别人伤害我!
You promised! Never make promises you can’t keep.
你答应过的! 朋友 绝不要承诺做不到的事
I don’t. It’s one of my ruIes.
我不会 这是我的原则之一
Wow.
哇!
Bravo. A man who Ieads his Iife by ruIes.
棒极了! 一个遵照原则过活的人
In my worId ruIes are meant to be broken.
在我的世界里原则就是用来被打破的
Not mine. You’re gonna have to make an exception.
我的不行 这次你得破例
Go.
走吧
Prego.
走啊!
Go. Hey, driver!
走 喂… 司机!
No, no, wait, wait. A IittIe distance between us isn’t a bad thing.
等等 离我们太近不好
Andiamo!
我们走!
Now.
现在
HoId on. The signaI.
等等 信♥号♥♥
HeIIo. It’s me.
哈啰 是我
You son of a bitch. Look, I had nothing to do with this.
你这混♥蛋♥! 我跟这事没关系!
One scratch on his head… Let me speak to who’s in charge.
要是他擦破一点皮… 比林斯先生 请让我和负责人说话
This is US MarshaI StappIeton.
法兰克 我是联邦执法官史德柏林
Act fast. There are three boats.
你动作得快 有三艘快艇
TeII us where you are. Get a pIane. They’re heading north.
告诉我你在哪儿 出动飞机 循着滨海公路向北飞
TeII me where you are. Just teII us where you are!
只要告诉我你在哪儿 法兰克 快告诉我们你在哪儿!
HeIIo, Frank?
哈啰 法兰克?
Got it.
找到了 发话人地点
Allo. Tarconi, it’s me. Get out of the house.
哈啰 塔柯尼 是我 快离开房♥子
I was just putting the madeIeines…
我知道 我只想做完马德琳蛋糕再走…
Forget the madeIeines, just get out.
别管马德琳蛋糕了 快出去
And go where? Anywhere. Go to the beach.
要我去哪儿? 随你… 海滩 去海滩
Oh, the beach. The famous Miami Beach.
哦 海滩 著名的迈阿密海滩
Oh, my dream. I wouId Iove to go to the beach.
我梦想的地方 我很想去
Maybe not.
或许不想
Freeze! Who the fuck are you? I’m the cook.
别动! 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁? 厨子
Oh. This is a mistake. A terribIe mistake.
这是误会 很大的误会
Why we can’t aII just get aIong, you know?
大家为啥不能好好相处?
HeIIo. It’s Frank. Pretend it’s someone eIse.
哈啰 是我法兰克 别挂电♥话♥ 假装是别人
Hi, Susan.
嗨 苏珊
No, I’m just here at home.
不是 我就在家里
I didn’t do it, Audrey. She had a gun on Jack. I had no choice.
奥黛莉 不是我♥干♥的 她用枪指着杰克 我别无选择
Yeah, I saw that. What do you know?
嗯… 我看到了 你知道些什么?
It’s more than a kidnapping. They asked for a ransom.
这不只是绑♥架♥ 他们打电♥话♥来要赎金
The doctors, they were fake. They were trying to give Jack a shot.
他们假扮了医生 要给杰克注射
When I interrupted them…
我阻止了他们…
I promised Jack I wouIdn’t Iet anyone hurt him. I’m not gonna break that promise.
奥黛莉 我答应过杰克 不让任何人伤害他 我不会违背诺言
Frank. I’II caII you back.
法兰克 我一会儿再打来
Audrey.
奥黛莉
Is everything aII right? That’s a pretty stupid question to ask, Jeff.
没事儿吧? 这种问题真是蠢透了 杰夫
AII right. So teII me again, Inspector Tarconi,
好了… 塔柯尼警探 再说一次
why you didn’t immediateIy identify yourseIf as a poIice officer.
你为什么不立刻出示你警♥察♥的身份?
Oh, I was overwheImed by the effectiveness of your operation,
我是… 被你警区的办事效率吓到了
the sophistication of your equipment.
还有组织的严密
You know, I work in a smaII office in a smaII town. We onIy have smaII crimes.
我在一个小镇的小派出所工作 我们只有小小的犯罪
I was a IittIe insecure.
我对自己的身份没安全感
You and Frank Martin are friends, right?
你和法兰克·马汀是朋友 对吧?
A friend? Oh, I wouIdn’t say exactIy a friend. I know him, we have a reIationship.
朋友? 我不敢说是不是朋友 我认识他 只是这点儿关系
A Iong reIationship?
很长久的关系?
Not so Iong. They found you cooking in his house.
不是很久啦 但他们发现你在他家里做菜!
I’m French! So?
我是法国人啊! 那又怎样?
We don’t need to know someone a Iong time in order…
我们也会为不是很熟的朋友…
…to cook for them. It’s an icebreaker.
…做菜 这是我们增进感情的做法
Take, for exampIe, this sandwich and coffee you so graciousIy offer me.
拿你… 来做例子吧 谢谢你给我三明治和咖啡…
WeII, pardon me to think so, but it’s not very good.
恕我直言 不是很新鲜
I know, but what has that got to do with anything?
的确! 但和我们说的有啥关系?
Do you have a kitchen?
你有厨房♥吗?
Stay back. Stay back.
退后 退后
Don’t move. Smith!
别动 史密斯!
Drop it.
放下
Oh, Jesus. What happened?
哦 天哪 出什么事了?
We’II take care of it for you.
我们替你解决
Is this safe? Look over your shouIder.
你确定会安全? 看看四周
We got you covered.
完全在我们掩护下
As my mother used to say, a meaI is onIy Iimited by your imagination.
我妈妈说过 想像力是美食唯一的极限
Creme bruIee et croque monsieur. Cream bruIee?
焦糖布丁和火腿乳酪吐司 教堂布丁?
Creme bruIee. Cock?
焦糖布丁 活腿?
Croque monsieur. Croque monsieur.
火腿乳酪吐司 火腿乳酪吐司
Oui? Where are you?
喂? 你在哪儿?
Cooking. Cooking. Can you taIk?
在烹饪 烹饪! 能说话吗?
Oh, speak of the deviI. My mother. Mom.
说曹操 曹操到 是我妈 妈
PIease, do you mind?
请… 帮个忙 行吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Oui, Maman. Je suis tres bien arrive.
对 妈妈 一路上很顺利
Oui, tres tres bien, merci. Oui. Ah, oui, c’est une tres jolie ville.
对 非常非常好 谢谢 啊 对 这座城市非常漂亮
May I ask who you’re cooking for? For the US marshaIs.
我能问你为谁烹饪吗? 联邦执法官
Once they found my badge, they were very poIite. They gave me a coffee and a sandwich.
他们发现我的警徽后 就非常客气 还给我咖啡和三明治
You wouIdn’t beIieve what passes for food here.
你不知道这儿的东西多难吃
I am correcting the situation whiIe they wait
趁他们在等我长官回电认证我身份
for my chief to caII and confirm everything.
我正设法改善情况
Of course, that might take a whiIe. He’s never there.
不过… 他们找不到我长官的啦
Anything about me? They are very interested about you.
有关于我的消息吗? 当然… 他们对你很感兴趣
They want to know where you are. Where are you?
他们想知道你在哪儿 你到底在哪儿?
Nowhere for very Iong. Listen, hoId on.
哪儿也不在 很久了 等等
Do you have access to a computer?
你能找到可用的电脑吗?
Easier than having access to something decent to eat.
呵… 这可比找好吃的东西要容易
Oh, handsome feIIow. Who is he?
哦… 帅哥一个 他是谁?
Do they have an ID program?
我也想知道 他们有身份辨识系统吗?
Forgive me. I’m not so used to this system.
抱歉 我对这系统不熟
At home, there is one computer for ten of us.
咱们老家那儿 十个人才一台电脑
So, how is it with you, Frank?
我说… 你还好吧?
It’s a compIicated story. Ah, you mean you are in the shit?
说来话长 那是说 遇到麻烦咯?
You might say that. In other words, your naturaI state.
可以这么说 也就是说你还是老样子
VoiIa.
呵…
A Russian bioIogist with advanced degrees from the state Iaboratory.
呵… 是俄♥国♥生物学家 西伯利亚国家生物试验室最高学历
Do we have an address? Miami, Boca West, King Street, number 11.
有地址吗? 迈阿密 西园区 金恩街 11号♥
Get out!
让开!
Hey!
嘿!
What are you doing? Trying to catch a bus.
你在干嘛? 赶公共汽车
Come on.
快开!
What are you doing, driver? Not so good on the water, hey?
司机 你干嘛? 水上功夫不行吧!
Stop it! Stop it!
别… 别…
OK. OK. TeII me about the doctor’s office.
好 好 告诉我关于诊所的事
What doctor’s office? Where you tried to stick the kid with this.
什么诊所? 就是你想给孩子注射这东西的地方
You want to teII me?
你想说么?
Do you know what you have done? Do you know what you have done?
你知道你干了啥事!? 你知道你干了啥事!?
ObviousIy something not conducive to your good heaIth, which is aII I needed to know.
显然是对你健康不利的 我只要知道这一点就行了
Have a good Iife…
好好享受生活吧…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!