what’s Ieft of it.
我是说你的余生
Outpost to base. The ransom is stiII there. Thanks.
这是诱敌哨站 赎金还在 谢谢
The ransom hasn’t been picked up.
赎金还没被取走 什么意思?
Don’t worry. What if it’s notjust a kidnapping?
别担心 还不表示什么 如果这不是单纯的绑♥架♥呢?
I’ve worked on many kidnapping cases.
夫人 两年来我办过15个绑♥架♥案
If they don’t take it I won’t get my son back.
如果没拿赎金 你认为他们会放人?
Don’t make this any more compIicated than it is.
奥黛莉 别把事情搞得更复杂
I’m not making this compIicated, Jefferson. It’s because of yourjob.
我才没有呢 杰夫 都是因为你的工作
What does my job have to do with this? It has everything to do with it.
我的工作和这有啥关系!? 非常有关系
Because you became famous, we became the targets.
难道你还不明白 你出了名 所以我们才成为目标
No matter what you think,
不管你们怎么想
the onIy one who’s out there trying to get Jack back is Frank.
只有法兰克才真正想去救他
The chauffeur? You spoke to Frank Martin?
法兰克? 那个司机? 你和法兰克·马汀通过话?
What the heII are you doing taIking to him?
为何不告诉我们 你和他说过话?
He’s the Iast person who saw Jack aIive!
因为他是最后一个见到杰克还活着的人
We’ve found the boy.
找到孩子了
Hard drive bIew.
系统关闭 硬盘烧了
Get another one in there. Yes, sir.
再调一台过去 是 长官
How Iong is it gonna take? Ma’am, we’re going as fast as we can.
还要多久? 我们正以最快的速度进行
He can suffocate in there. Stay caIm.
他在里面会窒息的 夫人 保持冷静
It’s my son! Let them work.
他是我儿子! 奥黛莉 放手让他们做吧
Are you gonna sit and do nothing? They’re experts.
你就坐着 啥事也不干? 奥黛莉 他们是专家呀!
Everyone is an expert! I’ve had it with aII of you!
每个人都是专家 我受够了!
Audrey!
奥黛莉!
Audrey!
奥黛莉!
Audrey!
奥黛莉!
Audrey!
奥黛莉!
Mommy!
妈咪!
Jack!
杰克!
Are you OK?
你没事吧?
There you go, IittIe buddy.
你回来了 小家伙
Breathe. Come on, breathe.
哼… 呼吸呀 快呼吸
You’re the deviI. I wish.
你是恶魔 我也希望是
Shit! Dimitri, you scare shit in me. Where is Sonovitch?
妈的! 德米特里 你把我的魂都吓掉了 索那维奇在哪儿?
In chamber. I need to speak with him.
他在里面 我有话要和他说
Sit down! Listen Panasonic. Is rap music, is good.
坐下! 听听小日本音响 说唱乐 很棒的
What was that? I don’t know.
怎么啦? 不知道
Shit!
妈的!
What are you doing? I need antidote.
你干嘛? 我要解药
The driver, he inject me with virus. Look!
那司机… 给我注射病毒… 瞧!
Dimitri, where wouId he get the virus? The one we Ieft in doctor’s surgery.
德米特里 他的病毒哪儿来的? 我们留在诊所的那支
PIease, I need antidote. I am sick.
求求你 我要解药 我病了
CaIm down. You’re not sick. You have four hours before the virus is active.
冷静点 你还没病发 四小时后病毒才会发作
You know that. You worked on creating it.
你知道的 你参加了开♥发♥工作
Open fridge. I’m teIIing you…
打开冰箱 我说过…
lzvinite. Open fridge. Open the fridge!
伊兹韦尼切 开冰箱 开冰箱!
Yes. Insurance poIicy. How many you have?
哼… 保险单! 你有多少解药?
Two doses. Enough for Tipov and myseIf.
两瓶 只够提博夫和我用的
Tipov’s poIicy canceIIed. There is one for me.
提博夫的保单取消了 一瓶解药给我
And I want it now. Come on.
我现在就要… 快!
Come on. Let’s do it!
快! 快打!
Let’s not. Who are you?
别打 你是谁?
There is enough for two. You don’t need it.
够我们两人用的 你不需要
But you injected me. With water.
你给我注射了病毒 我用的是水
I’m not sick. You’re not sick.
我没病!? 没病
Water. Water.
水? 水!
Son of bitch!
你混♥蛋♥!
Good. Our probIem is soIved. One dose for each of us.
好极了 麻烦解决啦 你一瓶 我一瓶
It’s not for us. One for you and one for the chiId. Touching.
不是你和我 你一瓶 那孩子一瓶 你的执着令人感动
My patience is about to run out.
我快没耐心了
TeII me about the virus. OK. What do you want know?
病毒是怎么回事儿? 我说… 你想知道什么?
Everything. What is it?
一切 先说它是什么?
A recombinant retroimmune doubIe-poIymorphing effIuent.
重组反免疫双多态液体病毒
The chiId wiII die. Anyone he breathes on wiII die, and then it’s over.
那孩子会死 他附近的人吸入后也会死 然后一切就结束了
What do you mean, ”It’s over?” The virus goes inert after 24 hours.
结束了? 什么意思? 按照设计 24小时后病毒会失去活性
Thanks for the Iesson. Now give me the viaIs.
谢谢你给我上一课 现在… 把药瓶给我
You reaIIy want to pIay superhero, don’t you? WeII, Iet’s see if you can fIy.
你真的想成为超级英雄? 让我瞧瞧 你会不会飞!
You OK? I’m OK.
你没事吧? 没事
There’s nothing to worry about.
不用担心
It’s just a simpIe viraI infection combined with stress.
只是简单的病毒感染和惊吓造成的
It shouId pass in a day or two. I gave him something to heIp him sIeep.
一两天内就会好 我给他点儿帮他安睡的药
CaII me if anything arises. Thank you, Doctor.
如有任何状况 打电♥话♥给我 谢谢 医生
You know, Audrey, aII this has…
奥黛莉 你知道吗…
weII, it’s made me reaIise what a fooI I’ve been.
这事儿让我感到自己有多傻
With Jack…
关于杰克…
and with you.
和关于你
Are you OK? Mr BiIIings. We’re running Iate.
你没事儿吧? 比林斯先生 时间不多了
I’II be right out. I’d Iike to come by after the conference,
我马上出来 会议结束后 我会回来一趟
check on Jack.
探望杰克
Check on you.
探望你
Good. I’II see you soon.
嗯… 到时见
They’re here if you need them.
我派人留下 以防万一
Are you aII right, ma’am? I’m fine.
你没事吧 夫人? 我很好
HeIIo. It’s me.
哈啰 是我
Are you OK? Go to your bedroom.
真的没事儿? 去你卧房♥
Hi, Susan. How are you?
嗨… 苏珊 你好吗?
I’m aIone. Where are you, Frank?
我现在一个人 法兰克 你在哪?
Turn around.
转过身
Frank, you were wrong. It was a kidnapping. Jack is fine.
法兰克 你错了 只是单纯的绑♥架♥ 杰克没事了
Jack’s been infected with a virus. Anyone who comes into contact with him wiII die.
杰克被注射了致命的病毒 任何接触他的人都会死
What are you teIIing me?
你说什么?
Are you teIIing me my son is gonna die? No, he’s not.
你是说我儿子会死? 他不会
Once incubated, the virus becomes airborne, so anyone he breathes on gets infected.
病毒注入身体后 会随呼气排出 所有吸入的人都会感染
Your son was a weapon. The target is his father.
你儿子成了武器 目标是他爸爸
Jefferson? WeII, why? The conference. It’s the onIy IogicaI answer.
杰夫? 为什么? 为这次的会议 这是唯一合理的解释
Every drug-enforcement agency in one room.
各国反毒署的领导 都会在一个房♥间里
Your husband breathes, the room dies.
你丈夫一呼气 一屋子人都会死
You gotta trust me, Audrey.
你得相信我 奥黛莉
Can you get to him?
你能联♥系♥到他吗?
What are you gonna do? Find the guy responsibIe.
你想做什么? 找阴谋的负责人
He has more of this. For you and everybody eIse.
多弄些解药 为了你和其他的人
For you now.
现在也为了你自己
We have a guest.
有人闯入
You’re burning up. I’m OK.
你发高烧了 我没事儿
You gotta go. Go.
你得走了 走吧
Don’t move!
别动!
Is the governor here? Everybody’s here.
州长来了吗? 所有的人都来了
DeIegates from aII over the worId.
州长… 全世界的代表
Just a second. HeIIo. Jefferson, you can’t go to the conference.
等一下 杰夫 你不能参加会议
Is everything aII right? ..to give him a deadIy virus…
一切都好吧? …给他致命病毒…
I can’t hear you. I’m inside. I’ve got it, and so do you.
奥黛莉 我听不清楚 我在楼里 我感染了 你也是
I can’t hear you. Their pIan is to infect everyone there.
奥黛莉 我听不清楚 他们计划传染给所有参加会议的人
I’m gonna have to caII you back. Jeff!
我只能待会儿再回电 杰夫!
Mr BiIIings, are you aII right?
比林斯先生 你没事儿吧?
I’m aII right. Come on, Iet’s go. You sure?
我没事 走吧 你确定?
Allo. You stiII a guest of the government?
哈啰 你还是政♥府♥的座上客?
They gave me the five-star accommodation. Let me guess -you need my heIp.
他们给我五星级旅馆的享受 我猜… 你要我帮忙?
Are you near the computer?
要台电脑
It’s practicaIIy my piIIow. So, how do you want to start?
我的枕头旁就有 你要… 怎么开始
I don’t know. I have nothing. Ah. My favourite type of investigation.
不知道 完全没线索 我最爱的侦探类型
Let’s see. Alors.
瞧我的
I’d Iike to take this opportunity to introduce you to…
我想藉此机会 向大家介绍…
Breathe. That’s right, breathe, my friend, breathe.
呼吸… 对啦… 朋友… 呼吸
Once these bastards are out of the way
明天这些混♥蛋♥就被铲除了
and their agreements are dead and buried,
他们达成的协议也会变成废纸
you know what the biggest probIem wiII be?
你猜到那时最棘手的问题是什么?
What? Counting the money.
是什么? 数钱
I can’t wait. Ayayay!
等不及到明天了 啊呀呀!
Aah. Gianni CheIIini.
啊… 吉阿尼·契里尼
Hires himseIf out to anyone Iooking,
他曾为所有想搞破环的团体服务

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!