“真的,先生。我能——我的老朋友比尔来了。”上帝保佑他的心。
Truly, sir. I can– Here comes my old mate Bill now. Bless his heart, to be sure.
吉姆,小伙子!朗姆酒。
Jim, lad! The rum.
我又平静的了。
I’m becalmed again.
来吧,比尔。你知道我。
Come, Bill. You know me.
你肯定认识一个老船友吧。
You know an old shipmate, surely.
——黑狗。-《黑狗》一如既往
– Black Dog. – Black Dog as ever was.
来看他的老船友比利吧。
Come for to see his old shipmate Billy.
-好吧,说出来。-去,孩子。去。
– Well, speak up. – The porter, sonny. Porter.
好吗?
Well?
比尔,我一直在追你。
Now, Bill, I’ve been after you, now.
不,以超能力起誓,一切都结束了!
No, by the powers, and there’s an end to it!
如果要荡秋千,就荡起一个,荡起所有。
If it comes to swinging, swing one, swing all.
我要拆散你的脏假发!
I’ll part your dirty wig!
滚出去,你这个哭鼻子的藤壶。
Out, you blubberous barnacle.
下次我要割开你的喉咙。
Next time I’ll sever your gullet.
-迁就他,吉姆。我马上就回来。-你去哪?
– Humor him, Jim. I’ll be back. – Where you going?
杜利特尔先生的。我要叫他骑马去李甫西饭店… …这样他和他的警♥察♥就可以马上把那个人带出去了。
To Mr. Doolittle’s. I’ll get him to ride to Livesey’s… … so he and his constables can come and get that man out of here at once.
朗姆酒,吉姆。朗姆酒。
Rum, Jim. Rum.
你疼吗?
Are you hurt?
我得离开这里,吉姆。我得脱下绳索。
I gotta get away from here, Jim. I gotta slip my hawsers.
上尉,你喝得太多了。记住,医生说过医生都是棉签。我告诉你,我一直靠朗姆酒过活。
Captain, you’ve been drinking too much. Remember, the doctor said– Doctors is all swabs. I’ve lived on rum, I tell you.
对我来说,这是吃喝玩乐,男人和妻子。
It’s been meat and drink to me, man and wife.
我现在需要朗姆酒,吉姆。
And I needs rum now, Jim.
-妈妈把所有的朗姆酒都锁起来了。她说。-我必须得到它,吉姆。
– Mother locked up all the rum. She said– – I’ve got to have it, Jim.
我必须得到它。
I gotta have it.
看。看到我的手指如何坐立不安了吗?
Look. See how me fingers fidget?
我阻止不了,吉姆。我得喝点朗姆酒。
I can’t stop it, Jim. I gotta have a drain of rum.
如果我不去,我就会有恐怖。
If I don’t, I’ll have the horrors.
然后我看到弗林特就在你后面的角落里,就像印出来的一样。
And then I’ll see Flint there behind you in the corner, just as plain as print.
-弗林特是一条腿的人吗?-不,不,但他也会去
– Well, is Flint the one-legged man? – No, no, but he’ll be there too.
如果你不给我拿朗姆酒,他们俩都会去的。
Both of them will be there if you don’t get me the rum.
哦,继续,快。在他们进来把黑券塞给我之前。
Oh, go on, quick. Before they come in and slips me the black spot.
-什么是黑券?-这是传票,吉姆传票。
– Well, what’s the black spot? – It’s a summons, Jim. A summons.
-他们想杀你吗?-不,他们要的是我的航海箱。
– Do they wanna kill you? – No, no, it’s my sea chest they’re after.
-航海箱里有什么?-八个里亚尔。
– What’s in the sea chest? – Pieces of eight.
像鸵鸟蛋那么大的珍珠。所有你梦寐以求的金子。
Pearls as big as ostrich eggs. All the gold your heart can desire.
-再来一小杯朗姆酒,吉姆。-来半个小脑袋行吗?
– And just for a little noggin of rum, Jim. – Would a half a noggin do?
这是我的朋友。
That’s my matey.
-好了,小伙子。——在这里等。我会看到的。
– There we go, lad. – Wait here. I’ll see.
善良的朋友会通知一个可怜的盲人… …吗谁在亲切的辩护中失去了宝贵的视力… …他的祖国英格兰,上帝保佑乔治国王……
Will any kind friend inform a poor blind man… … who has lost the precious sight of his eyes in the gracious defense… …of his native country, England, and God bless King George…
…无论他现在在这个国家的哪个地方。
…where in whatever part of this country he may now be.
你在布莱克希尔湾的本葆海军上将酒店,长官。
You are at the Admiral Benbow, Black Hill Cove, sir.
我听到一个声音。
I hear a voice.
一个年轻的声音。
A young voice.
好心的年轻朋友,你不拉着我的手,带我进去吗?
Will ye not take my hand, me kind young friend, and lead me in?
当然可以,先生。
Certainly, sir.
我,我,现在,孩子,带我去见船长。
I– I– Now, boy, take me to the captain.
不,先生,说实话,我不敢。
Well, no, sir. Upon my word, I dare not.
马上带我去,不然我就打断你的胳膊。
Take me in straight or I’ll break your arm.
我是说,这不是给你自己的。
Oh, it isn’t for yourself, I mean.
-他有弯刀。另一位先生。-来,走吧。
– He has his cutlass. Another gentleman– – Come, now, march.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
嗨,比尔。你的老朋友皮尤。现在,比尔,坐在你原来的地方。
Hi, Bill. Your old friend Pew. Now, sit where you are, Bill.
像个绅士一样。
Gentlemanly-like.
我看不见,但我甚至能听到手指的动静。
I can’t see, but I can hear even a finger stirring.
生意就是生意。现在,轮到他了。
Business is business. Now, right up to him.
啊,比尔。
Aye, Bill.
孩子,抓住他的手,靠近我的手。
Now, boy, take his hand and bring it close to mine.
在那里。这是完成了。这是完成了。
There. That’s done. That’s done.
我们还是要干掉他!
We’ll do him yet!
达布隆。我为之奋斗,为之流血。
Not a doubloon. I fought and bled for it.
它是我的。一分钱都要。
It’s mine. Every farthing of it.
我的!
Mine!
我在执行码头上摇摆….
I’m swing on Execution Dock….
吉姆发生了什么事?
Jim, what’s happened?
为什么,他死了。
Why, he’s dead.
“到今晚10点。”
“You have till 10 tonight.”
黑色的斑点。
Black spot.
他们也会回来的。
And they’ll be back again too.
-会是谁?-那些想杀船长的人
– Who will be? – The men that wanted to kill the captain.
他们想要楼上他箱子里的宝藏。
They wanna own the treasure in his chest upstairs.
-我们走吧。——没有。船长欠我们钱。
– Let’s get out of here. – No. The captain owes us money.
我们去拿他欠我们的。他们不能拿走。
We’ll go get what he owes us. They can’t take that.
吉姆,我好害怕。
Jim, I’m so frightened.
我看你不会有事的,母亲。
I’ll see no harm comes to you, Mother.
我不害怕
I’m not afraid.
-我们不应该,吉姆,来吧-妈妈
– We shouldn’t, Jim, they’ll– – Come on, Mother.
他说有金银珍珠像鸵鸟蛋那么大。
He says there’s gold and silver and pearls as big as ostrich eggs.
我们要向他们证明我们是诚实的。
We’ll show them we’re honest.
我们要应得的,多一分钱也不要。
We’ll take what is our due and not a farthing over.
咦,那儿什么也没有。
Why, there’s nothing there at all.
不过有一些硬币。
There’s some coins, though.
打开这扇门!
Open the door!
有一些东西。
There’s something.
我要我有的。
I’ll take what I have.
向上打倒它!
Up. Down with it!
进去!
In! In! In!
——比尔死了。-搜他… …你们当中有些人头脑迟钝。
– Bill’s dead. – Well, search him… …some of you brass-brained lubbers.
-抓住胸口!-是,是,长官
– Get the chest! – Aye, aye, sir.
-吉姆,我要晕倒了。——不,妈妈。在这里。
– Jim, I’m going to faint. – No, Mother. Here.
把门撞开!
Down with the door!
他们以前来过这里。有人把箱子翻了个底朝天。
They’ve been here before. Someone’s turned out the chest alow and aloft.
-它在那儿吗?-有一些钱。
– Is it there? – There’s some money.
不是钱,你这只鱿鱼。弗林特的拳头。弗林特的拳头!
Not money, you squid. Flint’s fist. Flint’s fist!
你下面!在下面吗?
You below! Is it down there?
是那个爱发牢骚的鬼鬼祟祟的小鬼。我应该把他的胳膊扯下来。
It’s that whining little sneaking brat. I should have torn his arm off.
我应该把他的眼睛挖出来的!
I should have put his eyes out!
分头去找他!
Scatter and find him!
-我们得让开,伙计们。——什么?
– We’ll have to budge, mates. – What?
给他鞭子。
Give him the whip.
等待。约翰尼。黑狗。华♥莱♥士♥。
Wait. Johnny. Black Dog. Wallace.
你们不会离开老皮尤吧,伙计们?
You wouldn’t leave old Pew, would you, mates?
之后,男孩。
After them, boys.
夜色下的灌木丛。
Scour the thickets.
吉姆!
Jim!
吉姆!
Jim!
霍金斯太太!
Mrs. Hawkins!
我们到了,利弗西医生。我们到了。
Here we are, Dr. Livesey. Here we are.
-哦,亲爱的,亲爱的。-他们是谁?
– Oh, dearie me, dearie me. – Who were they?
他们想杀了船长。但他倒下去死了……-…就像你说的那样-他们怎么说?
They wanted to kill the captain. But he dropped dead… – …just like you said he would. – Well, what did they say?
楼上的人想让他的胸腔里有东西。
Well, they wanted something up in his chest upstairs.
弗林特的拳头什么的,我不知道。这是我拿走的全部。
Flint’s fist or something, I don’t know. This is all I took.
-你觉得会是什么吗?弗林特的拳头?
– Do you suppose that could be anything? – Flint’s fist?
弗林特只有一个。我知道。
Well, there’s only one Flint. I know that.
为什么,这只是一张地图。那些有趣的红叉是什么?
Why, it’s only a map. What are those funny red crosses there?
“大部分的宝藏。”
“Bulk of treasure.”
保佑我…快。上车,你们俩。
Bless my…. Quickly. Into the coach, both of you.
-万斯,马上回来。-我们要去哪,医生?
– Vance, back here at once. – Well, where are we going, doctor?
乡绅特里劳尼。吉姆,我的孩子,你可能绊了一下… …世纪的秘密。
To Squire Trelawney’s. Jim, my boy, you may have stumbled… …on the secret of the century.
——这是它。就是它了,我告诉你。-乡绅屈利劳尼,你确定?
– It’s it. It’s it, I tell you. – Squire Trelawney, are you sure?
确定吗?弗林特真正的宝藏图。
Sure? The actual chart of Flint’s treasure.
它就埋在这个岛上。纬度。经度。
The very island it’s buried on. Latitude. Longitude.
吉姆,看这里。就是碉堡和寨子… …在那里臭名昭著的海盗挡住了进攻。
Jim, now, look here. The very blockhouse and stockade… …where the infamous pirate held off attack.
乡绅,你太热了。
Squire, you get so confoundedly overheated.
-你打算怎么办?-哎呀,上帝保佑我有个胖鼹鼠,我们要——我们要把它挖出来。不会我们吗,吉姆?是不是,小霍金斯?
– What do you propose to do? – Why, bless me for a fat mole, we’ll– We’ll dig it up. Won’t we, Jim? Won’t we, young Hawkins?
-我有自己的铲子-铲子?铲吗?
– I have my own shovel, sir. – Shovel? Shovel?
你会得到更多的。你会成为英国最有钱的人。
You’ll have more than that. You’ll be the richest lad in England.
-在整个世界。——不过,乡绅,等一会儿吧。
– In the whole world. – But, squire, a moment, now.
我们需要一艘船。
We’ll need a ship.
-我们需要一组人。-明天我要去布里斯托尔。
– We’ll need a crew. – Tomorrow I leave for Bristol.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!