你住在这里?
You live here?
是的,我住这里
Yes, I do.
你算是室友?
You’re sort of roommates?
正确
Exactly.
也许你能帮我,我在找一个朋友
Maybe you can help me, I’m looking for a friend of mine.
当然
Sure.
克拉伦斯·沃利,底特律来的
Clarence Worley from Detroit?
他跟一个相当漂亮的女孩在一起,叫做阿♥拉♥巴马的
He’s hanging with a real pretty girl named Alabama?
对,老兄,我知道他们,他们来过这里
Yeah, man I know them. They’ve been by here.
– 你见过他们? – 嗯哼
– You’ve seen them? – Yes.
他们住在这里?
Are they staying here?
不,他们住在…
No, they’re staying at the…
“狩猎摩托”汽车旅馆,狩猎汽车旅馆
Safari Motor, Motel Inn. Safari Motel.
– 狩猎汽车旅馆 – 是的
– Safari Motel. – Yes.
你怎么知道的?我是说,你去过吗?
How do you know that? I mean, have you been over there?
没,他们来过这里,他们说要去那里
No, they were here, and they said they were going to go there.
然后他们就去了
Then they went.
– 好吗? – 好,狩猎汽车旅馆
– Yeah? – Yeah, Safari Motel.
狩猎汽车旅馆
Safari Motel.
你要不要看看电视什么的?他们也许会回这里
You want to watch some TV or something? They might be back here.
不了,谢谢你
No, thank you.

Okay.
你待着,我也许会回来
You take care, I might be back.
好,老兄,好
Yeah, man. Okay, be cool.
不要跟我盛气凌人的,我他妈杀了你,老兄
Don’t be condescending to me, man. I’ll fucking kill you, man.
我太为你自豪了,我扮演的角色好不好?
I’m so proud of you. Did I do my part okay?
阿♥拉♥巴马,你真完美
Alabama, you were perfect.
就像忍♥者一样?
Like a ninja?
就像忍♥者一样
Like a ninja.
我去给咱俩弄点吃的
I’m going to go grab us something to eat.
我要跳进浴缸,弄湿全身,又滑又是泡沫,然后…
I’ll go jump in the tub and get all wet, and slippery, and soapy. And…
跳上水床,看限制级电影,等你…
…hop onto that waterbed. And watch X-rated movies until you…
乖乖回到我的怀里来
get your ass back into my loving arms.
赶紧回来
Hurry back now.
这下《浑身是胆》开拍喽
We now return to Bullit already in progress.
抽烟吗?
Cigarette?

No.
这一身不错
That’s a very nice outfit.
这个吗?
This?
我在拉斯维加斯买♥♥的,内华达
I got this in Las Vegas, Nevada.
阿♥拉♥巴马,我们的可♥卡♥因♥在哪儿?还有…
Alabama, where’s our coke? And…
克拉伦斯在哪里?
where’s Clarence?
他什么时候回来?
When’s he coming back?
抱歉,我想你是走错房♥间了
I’m sorry, I think you have the wrong room.
我的名字是萨蒂
My name is Sadie.
我们没有可乐,但下面大堂里有个百事售卖♥♥机
We don’t have any Coke, but there’s a Pepsi machine down the hall.
我不认识叫克拉伦斯的人,但也许我丈夫认识
I don’t know anybody named Clarence. But perhaps my husband does.
你可以问他,因为他一会儿就回来
You can ask him because he’ll be home in a minute.
他是打橄榄球的
He plays football.
他在练球呢
He’s just at practice.
把手给我
Give me your hand.

Okay.
你让你难以相信的逗人喜爱
You are unbelievably cute.
谢谢你,谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
给我看看双眼
Let me see those eyes.
多漂亮的脸蛋
What a face.
帮个忙,为我转个身
Do me a favor. Turn around for me.

Okay.
不不不,从另一边转
No, no, go the other way.

Okay.
挺疼的,不是吗?
That hurts, don’t it?
站起来,甜心,你伤得没那么重
Get on your feet, sweetie. You ain’t hurt that bad.
我们的可♥卡♥因♥在哪里?克拉伦斯在哪里?
Now, where’s our coke? Where’s Clarence?
他什么时候回来?
And when’s he comin’ back?
好吧,好吧
Okay. Okay.
操你
Fuck you.
操♥我♥
Fuck me….
怎么了,宝贝?
What’s the matter, baby, huh?
不能呼吸?
Can’t breathe?
你最好习惯
You better get used to that.
闻着像是汉堡包的气味
Smells like hamburgers here.
告诉我,你们这里最好最牛逼的汉堡是什么?
Tell me, what is the biggest, baddest hamburger you guys got?
史蒂夫双层辣起司汉堡
Steve’s Double Chili Cheeseburger.
好,给我来两个这样的
All right, give me two of them bad boys.
两份辣薯条,还有…
Two chili fries. And…
两大杯健怡可乐
two large Diet Cokes.
还要别的吗?
Anything else?
过来
Come here.
看看你自己,好好看看
Look at yourself, look! Take a good look!
你觉得你男朋友能看得下去?
You think your boyfriend would go for that shit?
要是你以为能那你就他妈太蠢了,知道吗?
If you do you’re fucking stupid. You know that?
你是很漂亮的女孩
You’re a very pretty girl.
要记住你不会那么漂亮很久的
Now remember but you ain’t gonna be very pretty for very long.
我要问你一个他妈的问题
I’m gonna ask you a fucking question.
你得给我他妈的正确答案
And you give me the right fucking answer!
现在…
Now…
我的可♥卡♥因♥在哪里?
where’s my coke?
转过来,转过来
Turn around. Turn around!
回答我
Answer me!
说吧
Come on.
你心思挺多啊
You got a lot of heart, kid.
(《新闻周刊》 埃尔维斯)
对,这是个大问题
Yeah, that is a great issue.
你读到埃尔维斯那篇了吗?
You gotten to the story on Elvis yet?
不,还没有
No. I hadn’t.
那可能是我这辈子读过…
That’s probably the single best piece…
有关埃尔维斯·普雷斯利最棒的一篇了
I’ve read on Elvis Presley in my entire life.
看这里
Look at this.

Look.
瞧,它试图查明这么多年来他的吸引力是什么
See, it tries to pin down what the attraction is after all these years.
覆盖了整个范围
It covers the whole spectrum.
跟粉丝谈
Talks to the fans…
跟他一起长大的人,爱他的音乐的人
people who grew up with him and people who love his music.
然后是狂热信徒,对吗?
Then, there’s the fanatics. Right?
我不知道你怎样,但他们让我起鸡皮疙瘩
I don’t know about you, but they give me the creeps.
对对对,我明白你的意思,看这里
Yeah, yeah, I see what you mean. Look at that…
对,我说,看看她
Yeah. I mean, look at her.
看着像是她从那颗丑树上掉下来,一路撞上每一根枝杈
Looks like she fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
你第一次杀人,那是最难的
Now the first time you kill somebody, that’s the hardest.
我不管你是他妈的亢奋还是开膛手杰克
I don’t give a shit if you’re fuckin’ wired up, or Jack the Ripper.
记得德克萨斯那个人吗?
Remember that guy in Texas?
那人在他妈的塔楼上,杀了底下好多人
The guy up in that fucking tower, killed all them people?
我拿钞票跟你赌,他打掉的那第一个小黑点…
I bet you green money, the first little black dot he took a beat on…
那是重中之重
that was the bitch of the bunch.
第一个很困难,不开他妈的玩笑
First one is tough. No fucking fooling.
第二个,第二个也不是他妈的狂欢节
The second one. The second one ain’t no fuckin’ Mardi Gras…
但要比第一个好些,因为你仍然有同样的感觉…
but it’s better than the first one, ’cause you still feel the same thing, you know…
只是被稀释了
except it’s more diluted.
你知道,要更好些
You know, it’s better.
我杀第一个时吐了,你相信吗?
I threw up on the first one, you believe that?
然后是第三个
Then the third one.
第三个容易,你马上就摆平了
The third one is easy, you level right off.
那没问题,现在嘛…靠
That’s no problem. Now…. Shit!
现在,我做事只是他妈为了看看他们不同的表现
Now, I do it just to watch their fuckin’ expression change.
我他妈不敢相信
I don’t fuckin’ believe it.
是不是你把它放在床下的?
Did you put it under the bed?
我不敢相信,你把它放在他妈的床下
I can’t believe it. You put it under the fucking bed.
我没往他妈的床底下看
I didn’t look under the fuckin’ bed.
我不敢相信你把它放在他妈的床下
I can’t believe you put under the fucking bed.
我不敢相信我没有往床下看
I can’t believe I didn’t look under the bed.
我他妈越来越老了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!