好的
All right.
你还好吧?
You all right?
挺好吃的
It’s good.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
你喜欢什么样的音乐?
What kind of music do you like?
菲尔·斯派特,女子团体的东西,他是个反叛者
Phil Spector. Girl-group stuff like, He is a Rebel.
什么让你…什么让你兴奋?
What are your…What are your turn-ons?
米基·洛克
Mickey Rourke
一个能欣赏生活中更美好事物的男人,比如糖
a man who can appreciate the finer things in life, like sugar.
埃尔维的嗓音,功夫,派
Elvis’ voice, kung fu, pie.
避开的?
Turnoffs?
避开
Turnoffs.
波斯人
Persians.
你有男人吗?
Do you have a fella?
稍等一会儿再问我这个
Ask me that one a little bit later.
影院里满是座位,为什么,为什么坐我旁边?
In a theater full of empty seats, why did you sit by me?
因为你看着像是个好人
Because you looked like a nice guy.
所以我不得不洒你一身爆米花
So I had to dump my popcorn all over you.
我来结账,接下来去哪儿?
I’ll get the check. Where to next?
我能偷看吗?
Can I peek?
别偷看,眼睛闭好,好吗?
Now don’t peek. Keep your eyes shut, all right?
好了,我要开灯了
All right, I am turning the lights on.
好了,睁眼
Okay, open them.
哇,在这地方工作太好了
Wow, what a swell place to work!
对,挺酷的,我有钥匙…
Yeah, it’s pretty cool. I got the keys…
所以我就进来,看看漫画书,放放音乐
so I just come in, you know, read comics, play music.
你在这里工作很久了?
You worked here a long time?
哦,快四年了
Almost four years.
挺长时间了
That is a long time.
对,我知道,但也没那么糟
Yeah, I know, but it’s not so bad.
我是说,我对大多数顾客很友善
I mean I’m pretty friendly with most of the customers.
所以我就晃晃,吹吹牛,读读漫画书
So I just hang out, bullshit, read comic books.
你工资不少?
You get paid a lot?
不,那正是天堂的烦恼,不过…
No, that’s where the trouble comes into paradise, but…
老板是个挺好的人
The boss is a pretty nice guy.
他让你时不时借点钱,如果有需要的话
He lets you borrow money from time to time, if you need it.
你想看看蜘蛛侠一号♥是什么样子吗?
You want to see what Spiderman No. 1 looks like?
绝对的
You bet.
很棒的故事,很棒的角色,漂亮的图画
Just great stories, great characters, beautiful artwork.
看,这里这个人,尼克…
See, in this one here, Nick
他为他的爱人弄到一个戒指
he’s gotten this ring here for his sweetheart
他把它用链子挂在脖子上
and he wears it around his neck on a chain.
然后故事的后头,他跟一个纳粹杂种打了一架
And later on in the story, he gets in this fight with this Nazi bastard.
那德国鬼子抓住了链子
And the Kraut grabs hold of the chain.
戒指从船上掉了下去
Well, the ring goes overboard.
尼克,他潜到大海里去拿
Nick, he dives into the ocean to get it.
是不是很酷?
Isn’t that cool?
(不要等到尘埃落定)
怎么了?你…
What is it? You…
你在哭?是因为我吗?是我做了什么吗?
You’re crying? What did I do? Did I do something?
你没做什么
You didn’t do nothing.
是什么事?
What is it?
我有事情得告诉你
I have something I got to tell you.
我不是碰巧在那家影院,我收了钱去的
I didn’t just happen to be at that theater. I was paid to be there.
你收了钱去那里,你是什么人?
If you were paid to be there, what are you?
影院检查员?
A theater-checker?
你受聘去检查那些票房♥姑娘
You get paid to check upon the box-office girls
确保她们不会偷票房♥?
make sure they’re not ripping the place off?
我不是影院检查员,我是个应招女郎
I’m no theater-checker. I’m a call girl.
你是妓♥女♥?
You’re a whore?
不,我是应招女郎,不一样的,知道吗
No! I’m a call girl, and there is a difference, you know!
好吧,我说了
Okay, here it goes.
你知道昨晚你带我去的那个地方吧?
You know the place you took me to last night?
你工作的地方
The place you work.
“超级英雄出♥售♥”?
Heroes for Sale?
你有个老板,对吧?
You got a boss, right?

Yeah.
好,他叫什么名字?
Okay, what’s his name?
兰斯
Lance.
就是他
That’s him.
他打电♥话♥给我工作的地方
He called the place where I work.
给你点了个女孩,他说他想让你搞一炮
He ordered a girl for you. He said he wanted you to get laid.
说你不怎么出门,那是你的生日什么的
Said you didn’t get out much, and it was your birthday and all.
他想要我装成意外出现
He wanted me to act like I just showed up.
他怎么知道你会在那家影院?
How did he know you were going to be at that theater?
我…我每年生日都去看电影,实际上…
I go to the movies every year on my birthday. In fact…
他这周给我打过电♥话♥
He called me this week
想搞清楚我会去看什么生日电影
to find out what my birthday movie was going to be.
你没疯吧?
You’re not mad?
没有,老天
No, man.
我可以告诉你,那是我有生以来最棒的时候之一
I can’t tell you that was one of the best times I ever had.
真的
It was.
你看,我就知道其中必有古怪
You know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark.
你不可能那么喜欢我
There’s no way you could like me that much.
我可以告诉你,你脱掉衣服时我多么如释重负,你…
I can tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress you…
你没有掏出一根屌♥来
you didn’t have a dick.
别他妈的对这事那么淡定了
Stop being so fucking calm about all this!
去你屋里看看,你电视上有张纸条
Go look in your house. There’s a note on your TV.
只写着“亲爱的克拉伦斯”,因为我写不下去了
It only says “Dear Clarence,” because I couldn’t write anymore.
所以我就写:“阿♥拉♥巴马,坦白交代
So I just said, “Alabama, come clean.
“告诉他是怎么回事,如果他叫你…
“Just tell him what’s what. And if he tells you…
“回德拉科斯那里去自己搞自己吧
“…to go back to Drexl and fuck yourself…
“那就回德拉科斯那里去自己搞自己
“…then go back to Drexl and fuck yourself”.
德拉科斯?什么德拉科斯?
Drexl? What’s a Drexl?
拜托闭嘴!我在坦白呢,好吗?
Please shut up! I’m trying to come clean, okay?
我当应招女郎正好四天,你是我第三个客人
I’ve been a call girl for exactly four days and you are my third customer.
我要你知道,我不是次等品
I want you to know, that I am not damaged goods.
我不是他们在佛罗里达所说的“白人垃圾”
I’m not what they call in Florida, white trash!
我真的是个好人
I’m a really good person.
而且说到人际关系
And when it comes to relationships…
我是百分之百的…
I am one hundred percent.
我是百分之百的…
I am one hundred percent
一夫一妻制
monogamous.
你会从一而终?
You stay with one guy?
正是,如果我跟你在一起,我就跟你
Exactly. If I’m with you, then I’m with you.
我不会想要别人
And I don’t want anybody else.
现在,我得告诉你另一件事
Now, I got to tell you something else.
你说昨晚是你有生以来最棒的时候之一
When you said last night was one of the best times you’ve had…
你是指肉体上的吗?
did you mean physically?
对对,但我说的是整个晚上,我是说…
Yeah, yeah. But I’m talking about the whole night. I mean I…
我从未跟哪个女孩像和你一起那么多乐趣,我一辈子里
I never had as much fun with a girl, as I had with you, my whole life.
是真的,我是说…
It’s true. I mean…
你喜欢埃尔维斯,你喜欢詹尼斯
You like Elvis. You like Janis…
你喜欢功夫电影,你喜欢帕曲吉一家
you like kung fu movies. You like The Partridge Family….
其实,我不喜欢帕曲吉一家
Actually, I don’t like The Partridge family.
那个是装的
That was part of the act.
克拉伦斯
Clarence
我觉得说这话真的很傻…
And I feel really goofy saying this…
我只是认识你一个晚上
after only knowing you one night
而且我还是个应招女什么的…
and me being a call girl and all….
但我想我爱你
But, I think I love you.
等一下
Wait a second.

Look
我一直试着保持正确处理这件事
I’ve been trying to keep this whole thing in perspective.
你刚才说你爱我,如果我说了我爱你,把警惕抛诸脑后…
You just said you loved me. If I say I love you, throw caution to the wind…
任凭喜从天降,而你其实是在说谎,我他妈就死定了
let the chips fall as they may, and you’re lying, I’ll fucking die.
我现在没跟你说谎
I’m not lying to you.
而且我发誓从此刻以后…
And I swear from this moment forth…
我永远不会再跟你说谎
I will never lie to you again.
噢,你好,沃利太太
Well, hello, Mrs. Worley.
你好吗,沃利先生?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!