What about you? Don’t you have anything to say?
是啊 你只是来看看他的 不是吗?
Right, you’re just visiting him, aren’t you?
如果他想的话我可以留下来
I’ll be here if he wants.
不 我不想你留下
No, I don’t want you to come back.
我会自己搞定的
I’ll do it on my own.
我告诉你 是不想把事情搞得太突然
I wanted you to know so it didn’t catch you unawares.
我很高兴你告诉了我
Well, I’m glad you told me.
我也很高兴我来这儿了
And I’m glad I came.
去死吧 你们俩一起
You can go to hell! Both of you!
意大利血脉就是这样
It’s our Italian blood.
她会冷静下来的
She’ll be okay.
你想要的话就拿去
You can take it if you want.
这是我的
It’s mine.
我知道 所以我才那么说
I know, that’s why I’m telling you.
你明天几点的飞机?
What time is your flight tomorrow?
十二点半
At… 12:30.

Okay.
那我十点到你宾馆去
So I’ll come to the hotel at 10:00.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
这四天过得真快啊
They’ve gone fast… these four days.
我觉得我们还没谈够
I feel like we haven’t really talked much,
而且我还想
and I would have liked…
谢谢你的信封 里面真多钱
Thank you for the envelope. It’s too much money.
你想让我遛遛特鲁曼吗?
Do you want me to walk Truman?
不 不 没那个必要 谢了
No, no, it’s not necessary, thanks.
– 那明天见 – 明天见
– See you tomorrow. – See you.
– 胡利安在家吗? – 当然在 怎么了?
– Is Julián at home? – Of course. Why?
我猜你要走了是吧 你们在一起那么开心
I thought you were going out, you have such a great time together.
– 你去哪? – 我手♥机♥忘屋里了
– Where are you going? – I forgot my phone.
你等等行吗?
Can you wait a minute, please?
– 等什么? – 我不知道
– What for? – I don’t know.
我们就可以说再见了
So we can say goodbye.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye. – Bye.
我会定时给你汇报测验结果的 或者不会
I’ll keep you posted. Or not.
我觉得你不会喜欢接下来要发生的事的
I don’t think you’ll like what’s going to happen soon.
– 这不是任何人的错 – 确实不是
– It’s no one’s fault. – No.
我们都尽力在做好自己的事
We’re all doing the best we can.
想比别人做得更好
Some more than others.
你别以为我会内疚 就因为事情没按你想的那样发展
Don’t try to make me feel guilty, because you won’t succeed.
– 那我是知道的 – 你知道为什么吗?
– I’m sure of that. – You know why?
不知道
I have no idea.
因为我为胡利安感到骄傲 我为他骄傲
Because I’m proud of Julián, I’m proud of him.
真好啊 你给他讲了吗?
How nice, have you told him that?
没有 我做不到
No, I couldn’t.
我试过 但我做不到
I tried, but I couldn’t.
我会哭出来的
I would have started crying.
但愿不会像那样
Heaven forbid!
我们不要以这样的方式道别
Let’s not part like this.
不值得
We don’t deserve it.
去你房♥间吧?
Shall we go up to your room?

Yes.
特鲁曼 过来
Truman, come here.
难怪
Makes sense.
– 我手♥机♥落你屋里了 – 是的 我看到了
– I left my phone at your house. – Yes, I noticed.
– 你叫出租车了吗? – 不 我开车
– Have you called a cab? – No, we’re taking my car.
– 是吗? – 是的
– Yes? – Yes.
你是再等一会还是?
Will you wait or…?
就在这说再见了?
Shall we say goodbye here?
– 是的 就这儿吧 – 这是个好地方
– Yes. – It’s a good place.
– 保持联♥系♥ – 当然
– We’ll keep in touch. – Sure.
这儿 拿着
Here.
还有这
And also this.
– 什么东西? – 这是特鲁曼的文件
– What? – These are Truman’s papers.
和他的机票
And his ticket.
我问了航♥空♥公♥司♥ 看能不能他跟你一起
I talked to the company to see if he could travel with you,
但他太大了 得去货物仓
but he’s too big, he has to go in the cargo hold.
他们向我保证 会有个装狗的笼子
They assured me you’ll get a container for dogs.
你办理登机的时候 他们就带走他
They’ll take him when you check in.
这些是
These are…
这些年他接种的疫苗 他的测验 都在这儿了
all the vaccinations he’s received over the years, his tests, everything.
还有这个
And this one.
这个很重要 我今早才给他做的
This one is really important, I did it this morning.
兽医证明 特鲁曼没有狂犬病
The vet certifies that Truman does not have rabies.
这个很关键 加拿大海关会查的
This is vital. They’ll ask for this at customs in Canada.
懂了吗?
Understand?
– 这个 – 胡利安
– Here. – Julián…
我今早喂他吃了点药 让他镇静一些
I gave him some pills this morning, which will relax him.
你要是见他流口水或者像喝醉了似的 完全不用担心
Don’t worry if he drools or looks half drunk.
没事的
It’s okay.
你到家了给他洗个澡 那会很好
Give him a bath when you get home. That will be good for him.
告诉你那维京海盗儿子对他好点 行吗?
And tell your Viking children to treat him well, okay?
拜托了
Please.
特鲁曼
Truman.
好了 快去吧
Please, go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!