Argentine rock.
– 保拉 – 是的 保拉
– Paula. – Yes, Paula.
你跟她谈 拜托了 她想要今天的报告
You talk to her, come on. She wants to get today’s report.
你接 你们俩合得来
You answer… You two get on well…
你好 你好
Hello… Hello.
早上好 我是胡利安
Good morning, it’s Julián.
对 狗狗的主人
Yes, the dog’s owner.
不 我想知道我几点能去接他
No, I wanted to know what time I could pick him up.
他吃东西吗
Did he eat?
是的
Yes.
好 好 没问题
Great, great, no problem.
我知道了
Oh, I see…
不 一点问题都没有
No, that’s no problem at all…
好的
Okay, right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没什么 没什么
Nothing, nothing…
她们问它可否能再呆一天
They asked if he can stay for another day.
那个俄♥国♥男孩儿昨天很晚才回家
The Russian boy got home late yesterday,
他们相处的时间很少
they spent very little time together…
他们想带他俩去公园里玩
They want to take them to a park to play today.
那挺好的 不是吗
Well, that’s good, isn’t it?
这意味着事情在变好 是好征兆
Means things are going well, it’s a good sign.
是的吧
Yes, I don’t know… I guess.
今天想做什么
What do you want to do?
今天准又备了多少惊喜等着我
What surprises have you got lined up for me today?
一个都没有 我要去接特鲁曼 就这样
None, I was going to pick up Truman and that’s it.
你儿子多大了
How old is your son?
尼可吗?
Nico?
二十一
Twenty-one.
– 明天就二十二了 – 明天?
– He’ll be 22 tomorrow. – Tomorrow?
那我们邀请他去吃晚餐吧 庆祝一下
Well, we can ask him to dinner. Let’s celebrate it.
吃晚餐吗?什么时候?
To dinner? When?
就今天啊 如果你想的话
Well, today if you want.
如果我想的话 我当然想啊 但是
If I want… I’d love it but…
如果你想跟他单独在一起 我可以
If you want to be alone with him, I can…
不 不 他见到你会很开心的
No, no, he’d be glad to see you,
我一直把你当做榜样
I always quote you as as an example,
虽然不知道是具体什么榜样 但是我真的把你当榜样
I don’t know of what, but I do.
我们在网上买♥♥票 不是吗
We get the tickets online, don’t we?
– 什么票? – 飞机票啊
– What tickets? – For the plane.
什么飞机?
What plane?
尼可住在阿姆斯特丹 托马斯
Nico lives in Amsterdam?, Tomás.
对啊 他在那读书 我跟你说过了
Yes, he’s studying there, I told you that.
额 我不记得了
Well, I didn’t remember.
那么你还想我们去那儿吃午饭吗?
So you want us to go there for lunch?
这是你的主意
It was your idea.
是 是 但是我不知道他在荷兰啊
Yes, yes, but I didn’t know he was in Holland.
那么 有什么问题吗?反正很近 我们很快就能回来
Well, what’s the problem? It’s near, we’ll be back soon.
– 是这样 没错 什么? – 什么?
– Yes, sure… What? – What?
你想我们去那吃个午饭 然后又回来?
You want us to go there, have lunch and come back?
– 难道不是个好主意吗? – 确实 还是一个非常新颖的主意
– Isn’t it a good idea? – it is, and very original, too.
– 嘿 是你问我想干什么的 – 没错
– Hey, you asked me what I wanted to do. – Yeah.
我告诉你了
I told you…
“我想去阿姆斯特丹去见我的儿子 尼可拉斯”
“I want to go to Amsterdam to see Nicolás, my son.”
我有一段时间没见他了
I haven’t seen him in a while.
– 明天是他生日 – 没错
– It’s his birthday tomorrow. – Yes.
再说了离开马德里对我也挺好的
Plus I’d get out of Madrid, which will be good for me.
就算不是这样 我们也能随心随欲
But if it’s not true we can do whatever we want…
– 你说了我们有钱的 – 没错 没错
– You said we had money. – That’s right.
那么
So…
别担心 你等走我再去也行 没事的
Don’t worry. I’ll go when you leave, that’s okay.
我们可以带点三明治 然后去公园划船
We can make some sandwiches and go to the park to row.
我们可以租艘小船
We can rent a rowboat.
我们会玩的开心的 别担心
We’ll have a great time! Don’t worry.
他们什么都不提供 连咖啡和水都没有
They’re not serving anything, not even coffee or water.
我跟你说了的
I told you that.
我打算把检测结果给他们看 或许用这种方式
I was about to show them my test results, maybe that way…
– 我说了谢谢没有? – 说了 我腿疼死了
– Have I said thank you? – Yes, my leg hurts.
尼可还好吗?
How’s Nico?
– 他接受得如何? – 他好多了
– How’s he coping? – He’s better now.
他不怎么谈他的感受
He doesn’t talk much about his feelings…
那样看来他一点都不像我
He’s nothing like me in that sense.
但他还好
But he’s fine.
他其实不知道整个的故事
He doesn’t know the whole story anyway.
还有什么他不知道?
What doesn’t he know?
他以为我的病情已经得到控制
He thinks the cancer’s under control.
上个月我没跟他说这些
I haven’t told him about this last month,
也没说我停止化疗了
or that I’m quitting chemo…
为了什么?没有必要
What for? There’s no need.
我想让他平静点 会有时间去
I want him to be calm, there’ll be time to…
怎么了?你那是什么表情?
What’s wrong? Why do you have that look?
什么表情?
What look?
你表示异议时候的表情
The one you had, as when you disagree.
好吧 或许我确实不同意 就这样
Well, maybe I do disagree, that’s all.
– 他现在很开心 他很开心 – 我知道
– He’s happy now, he’s happy… – I know.
他和女朋友住在国外
He’s with his girlfriend, living abroad…
他有过一段困难时期 去烦扰他有什么好处呢
He’s had a rough year. What good is it to upset him?
我不懂为为什么人们总要让别人受苦
I don’t see why people insist on making others suffer.
他有权知道这些
He has the right to know it.
我问了你的意见了么?并没有吧
Did I ask for your opinion? I don’t think so.
每个人都告诉我他们的想法 给我建议
Everyone says what they think, gives me advice.
其实他妈的根本一无所知
They’re all fucking clueless.
去他妈的 机票的钱是我出的 我人还在这
Fuck everyone else. I paid for the tickets, I’m here.
如果我想 我就会给你我的意见
I’ll give you my opinion if I want to.
等你要死的时候 再打电♥话♥给我我们聊天 操
When you’re dying, call me and we’ll talk, fuck you!
胡利安
Julián.
胡利安
Julián.
我在看书 不要打扰我 不然我就叫空乘了
I’m reading, don’t bother me or I’ll call the flight attendant.
好的 对不起 你是对的
Okay, I’m sorry, you’re right.
每个人
Each person…
每个人都尽力选择最好的死法
Each person dies as best they can.
那你有什么计划?你跟尼可怎么安排?
So what’s the plan? What did you arrange with Nico?
要我找一个吃午餐的饭店吗
Want me to find a restaurant for lunch?
点当地菜庆祝?
To ask about local dishes to celebrate?
我不知道 我还没有收到他的消息
I don’t know, I haven’t heard from him yet.
你什么意思?他不知道我们来了吗?
What do you mean? He doesn’t know we’re coming?
我猜是他应该知道 我又给他发了一条信息
I guess he does, I left him another message.
要是他不在这儿呢?
What if he’s not there?
为什么有这么多麻烦?
Why so much trouble?
以防万一
It’s not that hard to make sure before…
他为什么不会在这儿?他住在这儿
Why wouldn’t he be there? He lives there.
或许他跟女朋友一起出去了 我不知道
Maybe he’s gone away with his girlfriend, I don’t know.
或许他们租了自行车去比利时 在这儿很常见的
Maybe they rented some bicycles, it’s common there, and went to Belgium.
– 我也不知道 – 你怎么不滚去打飞机呢
– I don’t know, Julián. – Why don’t you go jerk off?
你太焦躁了 那会让你冷静下来
You’re very nervous, it’ll calm you down.
滚去打飞机吧 你还记得怎么做吗
Go and jerk off. Do you remember how to do it?
我可以让空乘帮你
I can ask the flight attendant for help.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
找他的船 这是正确的街道
Looking for his boat, this is the right street,
但我不知道他的船在哪
but I don’t know where his boat is.
– 我觉得是这艘 – 他住在船上?
– I think it’s this one. – He lives on a boat?
让我们试试
Let’s see.
尼可在家吗?
Er… Is Nico home?
尼可?尼可不在 我今天没见着他 他走得很早
Nico? Nico is not in my today didn’t see him that he had left early
– 需要我翻译吗? – 请帮我翻译一下
– Shall I translate? – Please.
他不在这儿 很早就出门了
He’s not here. He left early.
– 他今天去学校了吗 – 我猜是的 我没看见他自行车
– Did he go to school today? – I guess so. I didn’t see his bike
他骑自行车走的
He’s left by bike.
这是他父亲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!