1994年 新年快乐
我家的首要规则?
孝敬父母
Honor your parents.
他们是至高无上赐予你生命的人
They’re the supreme beings who gave you life
含辛茹苦地给你一个栖身之所
who sweated and sacrificed so much
to put a roof over your head,
让你有食物可吃
food on your plate,
极丰盛的食物
an epic amount of food.
作为回报 你至少能做的就是
The least you can do in return is
就是有求必应
every single thing they ask.
当然有人会说 “小心哦”
‘Course some people are like, “Be careful.
“孝敬父母听起来很棒 但如果做得太过”
“Honoring your parents sounds great,
“but if you take it too far,
“你可能会忘记了尊重自己”
“well, you might forget to honor yourself.”
2002年 新年快乐
幸运的是 我没有那个问题
Luckily, I don’t have that problem.
我是李美琳
I’m Meilin Lee.
从我13岁开始 我就一直在做我喜欢的事情
And ever since I turned 13, I’ve been doing my own thing.
每一天 每一刻 都是我说了算
Making my own moves, 24/7, 365.
穿我爱穿的衣服 畅所欲言
I wear what I want, say what I want
这个女孩超爱数学
and I will not hesitate to do
如果感觉兴致来了 我可以随性地
做一个即兴侧手翻
a spontaneous cartwheel if I feel so moved.
哦 该死!
Oh, crap!
可不是在吹牛 但13岁意味着我正式长大了
Not to brag,
but being 13 means I’m officially a grown-up.
至少多伦多交通委员会是这么说的
At least according to the Toronto Transit Commission.
真好
Good for you.
爱拼才会赢 对吧?
Mmm-hmm, mmm-hmm.
All about that hustle, am I right?
闺蜜们 快集♥合♥!米莉娅姆!
Besties, assemble!
米莉娅姆
Miriam! – Hmm?
嘿!
Hey!
浦丽雅!
Priya!
浦丽雅

Yo.
艾碧!
Abby!
是啊 好吗 美美?
Yeah. What’s up, Mei?
艾碧
准备好要改变世界了吗?
Ready to change the world?
随时恭候
So ready.
那是我与生俱来的使命
I was born to do this.
让我们把这个地方烧成灰烬吧!
Let’s burn this place to the ground!
Y等于负四
Y equals negative four.
马塞尔
马尼托巴省 阿尔伯塔省 还有萨斯喀彻温省
Manitoba, Alberta, and Saskatchewan.
我知道 这可不简单
I know, it’s a lot…
但这是初中二年级 我可没时间瞎耗
But this is grade eight.
I don’t got time to mess around.
我想你可以说我是
I guess you could call me…
一个非常有进取心 有点烦人的小女孩
A very enterprising, mildly annoying young lady.
一个大怪人
A major weirdo.
是个争强好胜不善交际的人
An overachieving dork-narc.
我接受并欣然采纳所有的标签
I accept and embrace all labels.
哎呀 – 嘿!
Oops. – Hey!
你死定了!
Aah! – Oh, you’re dead!
让一让!
Coming through!
请让一让!
Move, please!
行人道是共用的!
Share the sidewalk, people!
不管怎样 谁在乎那个 又蠢又坏的泰勒或其他人的想法呢?
Anyway, who cares what stupid,
evil Tyler or anyone else thinks?
这是我发光发热的一年
This is gonna be my year.
美美 过来看看这个!
Mei, Mei, Mei, come see this!
没有任何东西能阻止…
And nothing’s gonna stop this train from…
来吧!快过来这里! – 快快快
Shh. Come on, come on!
– Get your butt over here! -Go, go, go.
快点 美美 快!
Come on, come on. Mei, Mei, fast!
闭嘴!
Shut up! -Shh!
– Huh? – Mmm-hmm!
– Uh… – Mmm.
戴文
Devon.
我妈在沙龙给他剪头发 我摸过了 好柔软
My mom cuts his hair at the salon,
and I felt it. It’s very soft.
哇噻 可以来点吗?
Whoa. Can I have some?
是啊 艾碧 给姐妹发福利呗
Yeah, Abby, hook a sister up.
他看起来像个流浪汉
Ugh!
He looks like a hobo.
超帅的流浪汉
A hot hobo.
我能提醒你真正的男人长什么样吗?
May I remind you what real men look like?
四城乐队 年度最热门乐队!
4-Town!
四城乐队!
Yes! 4-Town!
是的!四城乐队!
杰西上了美术学校
MEILIN: Jesse went to art school.
泰阳照顾受了伤的鸽子
Tae Young fosters
– injured doves.
罗贝尔会说法语
Robaire speaks French.
嘿!
Hey!
还有亚伦特和亚伦泽也很有才华
And Aaron T. and Aaron Z.
are, like, really talented, too.
我们是四城乐队的粉丝 记得吗? 赴汤蹈火在所不辞!
We are 4-Townies, remember? Ride or die!
是 但四城乐队的门票是天价
Yeah, but tickets to 4-Town are, like,
而戴文就在这里
a bajillion dollars, and Devon’s right here.
而且还是免费的!
And free!
哎哟妈呀!我得走了
Ah, fudgesicles! I gotta go.
等等!我们今天要去唱卡拉OK
Wait! We’re going karaokeing today.
是啊! – 我们一起去吧 拜托了
Yeah! – Come with us.
– Please.
拜托了 – 我…
Please. – I…
不行啊 今天是清洁日
can’t. It’s cleaning day.
美美 每天都是清洁日 你就不能休假一个下午吗?
Mei, every day is cleaning day.
Can’t you just get one afternoon off?
但是我喜欢清洁
But I like cleaning.
再加上 我有这个新的毛掸子 而且 我的天 你们…
Plus, I got this new feather duster
它能吸很多尘 超厉害的!
and, oh, my gosh, you guys,
it picks up so much dirt, it’s bananas!
好吧 我会让你走
Fine. I’ll let you go.
如果你能通过严酷考验
If you can pass the gauntlet.
来吧 – 米儿 现在不行…
Come on. Uh! Oh. – Mir, not now…
你抗拒不了的 来吧 你知道你好想的
You can’t resist it.
Come on.
– You know you want to.
开始了
Here we go.
You’re never not on my mind
– Oh, my, oh, my – Oh, yeah, oh, my
I’m never not by your side, your side

Yeah.
和平手势 – 真棒!
Your side
耶!美美好棒!
Peace sign. -All right!
-Yeah! Go, Mei!
瞧 那多棒! – 酷毙了!
See, that was good! -That was dope!
你通过了 这是你的奖励
You passed.
– And here is your reward.
1999年的澳大利亚巡回演出 还有《女孩我爱你的牛仔裤》混音
MIRIAM: Ninety-nine Australian tour,
with the Girl I Love Your Jeans remix.
我的天 米儿!我会用生命守护它!
O-M-G, Mir! I’ll guard it with my life!
哦 太谢谢你了!永远的四城乐队!
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!
永远的!
4-Town 4-ever!
4-ever!
我们下次去唱卡拉OK 我保证!
We’ll karaoke another time, I promise!
好 当然可以 美美!
Okay, sure, Mei!
我请客 包括零食 旋律…
It’ll be on me. The snacks, the tunes…
你是最棒的 女孩
Whoo! – You’re my jam, girl.
唐人街
她完全被洗♥脑♥了
She’s so brainwashed.
糟糕
Crud, crud, crud.
好的
Okay.
让一让
Excuse me.
我知道看起来是什么样子
I know what it looks like.
我可以为自己做主
I am my own person.
但那不意味着我可以为所欲为
But that doesn’t mean doing whatever I want.
你好啊 美琳 – 嘿 好吗?
Hello, Meilin. – Hey, how’s it going?
谢谢你 美琳!
Thank you, Meilin!
就像大多数成年人 我有我的责任
Like most adults, I have responsibilities.
嘿 巴特 嘿 丽莎
Hey, Bart. Hey, Lisa.
李氏宗祠
你好啊 美琳 – 好吗?
Hello, Meilin. – ‘Sup?
高先生 还想来一场复赛吗?
Still down for a rematch, Mr. Gao?
放马过来 小李!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!