美美 一切还好吗?
is everything okay?
别进来!
Don’t come in here!
美美 怎么啦 亲爱的?你病了吗?
Mei-Mei, what’s going on, honey? Are you sick?
发烧了吗?肚子疼?发冷?便秘?
Is it a fever? A stomach ache? Chills? Constipation?
不是!
No!
等等 是不是…
Wait. Is it…
那个?是不是…
that? Did the…
是不是来初潮了?
Did the red peony bloom?
不是!
No!
可能吧?
Maybe?
但太早了吧
But it’s too soon.
别担心 美美 我会给你准备一切
Don’t worry, Mei-Mei. I’ll get everything you need.
交给妈咪就好
Mommy’s here.
阿锦!它发生了!
Jin. Jin! It’s happening!
加油!拜托了!
Come on! Please!
美美 我来了 – 糟糕
Mei-Mei, I’m coming. – Crud.
我来了 – 不!
I’m coming. – No!
你会没事的
It’s going to be okay.
不 不是没事!你出去好吗?
No, it’s not! Will you just get out?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我不是那个意思 我是个恶心的红怪物!
I didn’t mean that. I’m a gross red monster!
停下来!别说话了!
Stop it! Stop talking!
美美 我知道这会令人难过
Mei-Mei, I know this is upsetting,
但是我们会一起度过难关的
but we are going to get through this together.
我有布洛芬 维生素B 热水瓶和卫生巾
I have ibuprofen, vitamin B, a hot water bottle, and pads.
普通的 夜用的 有香味的 无味的 薄的 超薄…
Regular, overnight, scented, unscented, thin, ultrathin…
好吧 – 超薄护翼卫生巾…
Uh-huh. All right. – …ultrathin with wings…
太棒了 把它们放在洗手盆旁边就好
Awesome. Just leave them by the sink.
美美 也许我们该谈谈为什么会这样
Mei-Mei. Perhaps we should talk
about why this is happening.
不要!我是说 不 没事的
No! I mean, nah, it’s okay.
你现在是女人了
You are a woman now.
你的身体开始有变化了
And your body
– is starting to change. – Mmm-hmm.
没什么好觉得尴尬的
It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.
妈 拜托!
Mom, please!
你现在是美丽茁壮的花朵
You are now a beautiful, strong flower.

No, no, no.
你必须保护你娇嫩的花瓣 经常清洗它们
Who must protect your delicate petals
and clean them regularly.
阿茗?敏! – 我的粥
Ming? Ming! – My porridge.
阿锦!
Jin. Jin!
阿锦 快开窗! – 快呼叫紧急服务!
Jin, open a window!
Somebody call emergency!
我就去睡觉 然后醒过来的时候
I’ll just go to sleep, and when I wake up…
这一切都会结束的
this will all be over.
什么…
What the…
Whoa.
成功了!
Yes!
不!
No!
Oh.
我很冷静
I’m calm.

Zen.
行了
Yes.
好的 没什么大不了的
Okay. No biggie.
你会搞清楚的 小李
You’ll figure this out, Lee.
就做一个冷静…
Just be the calm,
成熟的成年人…
mature adult
你完全就是如此
you totally are.
你行的
You got this.
加拿大原住民历史月
我知道这感觉很奇怪 美美…
I know it feels strange, Mei-Mei,
但我保证 没有人会注意到的
but I promise, nobody will notice a thing.
谢谢你的关心 妈妈
Thank you for your concern, Mother.
但我会没事的
But I’ll be fine.
这是你的午餐 我打包了额外的点心
Well, here’s your lunch. I packed extra snacks.
还有凉茶 预防抽筋 这能帮助松弛你的…
And herbal tea. For cramps. It helps relax your…
我知道了 谢谢 再见
I got it. Thank you. Bye.
加油 海狸!加油!
Let’s go, Beavers! Let’s go!
嘿 美美
Hey, Mei.
嘿 女朋友们 怎么啦?
Hey, girlfriends. What is up?
这绒线帽是怎么回事?
Uh, what’s with the tuque?
今天的头发太乱了
Uh… Bad hair day.
你今天早上健身了?
Did you, like, work out this morning?
有我呢 女孩
I got you, girl.
美美 我们得谈谈
Mei, we gotta talk. – Okay.

Tyler’s been telling everyone
泰勒一直在告诉所有人 雏菊超♥市♥的事情
about the Daisy Mart. – What?
什么?
He said your mom went nuts.
他说你的妈妈疯了
And that you’re kind of a perv.
而你就有点变♥态♥
I am not a…
我不是…
泰勒是个讨厌的混♥蛋♥
Tyler is an insecure jerkwad.
当时有过对话
Words were exchanged.
有点不舒服的秘密被揭穿了
Slightly uncomfortable secrets were revealed.
就是这样…
End of story…
美美?
Uh, Mei?
你干嘛盯着卡特·墨菲·梅休看呢?
Why are you staring at Carter Murphy-Mayhew?
我没有
I wasn’t.
美美和戴文 永远赴汤蹈火
No!
不!
泰勒在到处张贴这些
Tyler keeps putting these up.
别闹了 笨蛋
Knock it off, butthead.
这不好笑 泰勒!
Not funny, Tyler!
戴文 我宝贵的真男人
Devon, my precious manly man.
我要把你赶出去
I banish you.
真的滚出去!
Literally go away! -Begone!
消失!
I’m gonna kill him!
我要杀了他! – 你有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
是吗?你要这么做?
Oh, yeah? Yeah? You wanna do this?
别再骚扰她! – 你要尝尝我的厉害吗?过来呀!
Leave her alone!
再见 呆子
You want a piece of me, huh? Come here!
是 我那样想的 滚出去 笨蛋
Smell you later, dorks.
Yeah, that’s what I thought. Get out of here, dude.
我得走了 午饭见
Gotta go.
美美?
Uh, see you at lunch. – Mei?
她怎么了?
What’s with her?
你的脸怎么了?
What’s with your face?
你怎么了?你很奇怪呢!
What is with you? You’re being weird.
我只是对数学很感兴奋
I’m just really excited about math.
好了 同学们
All right, guys.
二次公式
The quadratic formula.
让乐趣开始吧
Let the fun begin.
谁能告诉我公式是怎么开始的? X等于…
Who can tell me how the formula begins?
你确定你没事吧?
X equals…
想不到竟然没人回答 好的 听好了
What a surprise, no one. Okay, listen up.
是的!没事!
X equals negative B, plus or minus,
X等于负B 加或减…
别忘了加或减 否则我向你保证…
don’t forget that plus or minus, or I promise you,
你会后悔一辈子的
you will live to regret it.
你妈妈在外面

No. No. No.
嗨 女士?
Hi. Uh, ma’am? – This isn’t happening.
这事没在发生
Hi! – My child goes to this school.
嗨!
我的孩子在这里上学
你不如去行政办公室? 我相信有人会…
Why don’t you come to the front office?
让你…
I’m sure that someone can… – Keep your…
我有交税的
Ow!
I pay my taxes.
那是什么?
Whoa, what is that?
好了 安静点 小鬼们
All right, all right,
– settle down, little goblins.
停下来!
Stop it! – Whoa!
美美!
Mei-Mei!
不 拜托 不要 – 美美 救命!
No. Please, no. – Mei-Mei, help!
美美 告诉他我是谁!
Mei-Mei, tell him it’s me!
美美!
Mei-Mei!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!