Let’s get outta here.
他要逃了
He’s going. Go!
我以前看过那些字
I’ve seen that before.
你不可能看过
No, you haven’t.
“病毒? 病源? 五十亿人死亡”
有人开着一辆福特追她和一个男的
A guy in a Ford is chasing her and some other guy I can’t see.
没关系 可能又是另外一件绑♥架♥案
No problem. It’s probably just another kidnapping…
主角是杰弗里的医生
featuring Jeffrey’s shrink.
对不起 是前心理医生
Pardon me. Make that ex-shrink.
这就是你所谓的领导?
This is your leader? A certifiable lunatic
居然把自己的计划告诉前任心理医生
who told his former psychiatrist all his plans…
天知道是什么神经计划
for God knows what wacko irresponsible schemes?
谁知道她在墙上喷什么?
God knows what she’s written on that wall!
谁会管她喷什么在墙上
Who cares what psychiatrists write on walls?
你认为是我告诉她十二猴子军的事?
You think I told her about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys?
不可能…你知道为什么吗?
Impossible! Do you know why? Do you know why?
因为你这个可悲 没用
Because, you pathetically ineffectual…
胆小的假动物权利份子 我告诉你为什么
and pusillanimous pretend friend to animals,I’ll tell you why.
因为我六年前认识她的时候
Because when I had anything to do with her six years ago…
我还有没想到计划
there was no such thing, I hadn’t thought of it yet.
那么她怎么会知道?
Then how come she knows what’s going on?
这是我的解释
Well, here’s my theory on that.
在我住院的时候
When I was institutionalized, my brain was studied exhaustively…
他们假借名义仔细研究我的大脑
in the guise of mental health.
我被讯问 照X光 受到彻底地检查
I was interrogated, x-rayed. I was examined thoroughly.
然后他们把我的资料输入电脑
Then they took everything about me and put it into a computer…
再塑造出我的思想模型
where they created this model of my mind.
没错 利用那个模型
Yes! Using that model…
可以产生我未来十年
they managed to generate every thought…
可能有的想法
I could possibly have in the next ten years…
然后使用概率矩阵来筛选
which they then filtered through a probability matrix of some kind…
确定这十年内我会做出的每一件事
to determine everything I was gonna do in that period.
所以呢
So, you see…
她就知道我会率领十二猴子军
she knew I was gonna lead the Army of the Twelve Monkeys…
连我自己都没有想到
into the pages of history before it even occurred to me.
她比我先知道我打算做的事
She knows everything I’m ever gonna do before I know it myself
怎么样?
How’s that?
卡辛 你收拾一下 我们在那儿碰面
Kweskin, you finish here. I’ll meet you there.
你要是少带一样东西 我就把你阉了
And if you forget one thing, I’ll have you shaved, sterilized and destroyed.
– 杰弗里 – 干嘛?
– Jeff? – What?
你真了不起
You’re a great man.
叫他们去死
Fuck the bozos!
他真的是疯了 你应该知道
He’s seriously crazy. You know that.
“旅馆”
那边 在前面
There. Over there.
跟我来
Okay. Come on.
– 我要一个房♥间 – 一小时三十五块
– I need a room. – Thirty-five bucks an hour.
一小时?
An hour?
你只要十五分钟?
You want quarter hours?
去别家吧
Go someplace else.
这里有…
Here’s…
25 26 27块钱 要一小时
twenty-five, six, seven for an hour.
行了吧?
Deal?
一小时 小宝贝 6♥4♥号♥房♥
One hour, honey babe. Number 6♥4♥.
六楼 上楼以后走到底
Sixth floor. Up the stairs, end of the hall.
电梯坏了
Elevator’s busted.
她不是小宝贝
She’s not “honey babe.”
她是医生 我的心理医生
She’s a doctor. My psychiatrist.
懂了吗?
Understand?
只要你爽就好 老兄
Whatever gets it up for you,Jack.
汤米 我是地球旅馆的查理
Tommy, this is Charlie over at the Globe.
华勒斯是不是有新的小姐?
You know if Wallace has a new girl?
像是生手 怪怪的 专门满足性幻想?
Sort of a rookie type? A little weird? Does fantasy acts?
那时你抬头在看月亮
Okay, you were standing there looking up at the moon.
你扑进水里…然后呢?
You were splashing through the water, and then what?
我以为我又回到监狱
I thought I was in prison again.
就这么简单?
Just like that, you were in prison?
其实不是
No, not really.
就像你说的 都是我幻想出来的
Like you said, It was all in my mind.
你消失了
You disappeared.
你一转眼就消失的无影无踪
One minute you were there, the next minute you were gone.
你是跑过树林还是…
Did you run through the woods, or…
我不知道 我不记得了
I don’t know. I don’t remember.
坑道里的男孩 你怎么知道那是恶作剧?
The boy in the well. How did you know that was just a hoax?
是吗? 我并不知道
It was? I didn’t know.
你说他藏在谷仓里
You said he was hiding in a barn!
我想可能是我小时候
I think I maybe saw a TV show about that…
在电视上看到的
when I was a kid where a boy…
不是电视节目 是真的
It wasn’t a TV show! It was real!
搞不好这个男孩看过同样的节目
Maybe this boy saw the same TV show that I did…
然后学了下来
and he copied it.
你是对的 我有精神分♥裂♥
Look, you were right. I am mentally ill.
这些事情都是我幻想出来的
I imagined all these things, these people.
我知道他们不是真的
I know they’re not real.
我可以骗过他们
I can trick them.
我可以让他们听我的话 对他们耍了一点手段
I can make them do what I want. I worked on ’em a little bit.
我回来是想治好我的病
I got back here to get better.
我就可以留下来
I can stay here.
这又是怎么回事?
What does this mean to you?
我好像做过同样的梦
I think I had a dream about this.
你腿里为什么会有第一次世界大战的子弹?
You had a bullet from World War I in your leg. How did it get there?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你说一切都是我的幻觉
You said I had delusions, that I created this world.
– 你说你能解释一切 – 我不能
– You said you could explain. – I can’t!
我很想解释…
I’m trying to, and…
我不能相信我们现在说的话 做的事都已经发生过了
I can’t believe that everything we say or do has already happened.
我们无法改变未来
We can’t change what’s gonna happen.
有五十亿人会死
And if five billion people are gonna die, it’s…
我不想知道未来的事
I want the future to be unknown.
我想当个正常的人
I want to become a whole person again.
我希望这就是现在
I want this to be the present.
这次我要留下来
I want to stay here this time…
跟你在一起
with you.
詹姆斯
James.
记得六年前你打过的电♥话♥吗?
Do you remember six years ago you had a phone number?
– 电♥话♥号♥码错了 – 一个女人接的
– It was the wrong number then. – A woman answered.
号♥码当时是错的 现在应该是对的了
It was the wrong number in 1 990. It should be the right number now.
你还记得电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Do you remember it?
电♥话♥号♥码
The number.
这是我的地盘 婊♥子♥
This is my territory, bitch!
这是真的还是我的幻觉?
Is this real or one of my delusions?
这绝对是真的
This is definitely real.
对不起 我想你一定是误会了
Excuse me. I think we’ve got a little misunderstanding here.
对 我们…
Yeah. We…
真的吗?
Gee, really?
你给我乖乖地坐着
Now, you just sit tight, chief.
你给我听好 误会小姐
You listen to me, little Miss Understanding.
你想背着我在这边混?
You think you can go around me and Peddle your ass in this part of town?
你说得一点都没错
You bet your life we got what I would call…
我们之间的误会可大了
a major fuckin’ misunderstanding.
詹姆斯 住手
James, no! Don’t!
把他塞进衣橱 先拿他的钱
Put him in the closet. Take his money first!
你要我抢劫?
You want me to rob him?
我们需要现金
We need cash!
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Call the cops! Call the cops!
怎么回事?
What’s goin’ on?
我朋友很多 老兄 千万别杀我
I’ve got friends, man. Don’t fuckin’ kill me.
詹姆斯?
James?
不要 詹姆斯
No,James!
快开门
Open the door!
你在他妈的干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
拜托你别伤害他 快开门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!