trace the path of the virus.
科尔先生 我们不是就在现在吗?
We’re not in the present now, Mr. Cole?
不是
No!
1990年已经过去了 这就是为什么…
1 990 is the past. This already happened. That’s what I’m trying…
科尔先生
Mr. Cole.
那你是相信1996年才是现在?
You believe 1 996 is the present then, is that it?
不是 那也属于过去 听着 我只是…
No! 1 996 is the past too. Listen to me. What I…
我只是…我只是需要打电♥话♥
What I… What I need to do is make a telephone call.
我只要打些电♥话♥就能把事情弄清楚
I can straighten this out If I make a telephone call.
你要打给谁? 谁就能把事情弄清楚?
Who would you call? Who would straighten everything out?
科学家啊! 是他们搞错年代派我来的
The scientists. They’ll want to know that they sent me to the wrong time.
他们会从现在监听我的语♥音♥留言
I can leave a voice mail message that they monitor from the present.
可不可以让我打电♥话♥? 拜托
Can I just make one telephone call, please?
拜托
Please?
你抱着狗碗干嘛? 给我站起来
What are you doin’ in the dog bowl? Get outta there!
是谁把玉米片放进去的?
Who put those Doritos in there anyway?
喂 什么? 语♥音♥信箱?
Yes? What? Voice mail?
听着 我不知道…别吵了
Look, I don’t know… Stop makin’ that noise!
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about.
是谁在开玩笑? 我不认识什么科学家
Is this a joke? I don’t know any scientists.
你给我下来 詹姆斯什么?
Duanne, get out… James who?
不是你要找的人?
Wasn’t who you expected?
不是 是个女的 她什么都不知道
No. It was some lady. She didn’t know anything.
很可能是你记错电♥话♥号♥码
Well, maybe it was the wrong number.
不可能 我就是因为记性好才被选上的
No. That’s why they chose me. I remember things.
你在哪儿长大的 詹姆斯?
James, where did you grow up?
瑞莉医生
Dr. Railly.
我就是想不起来在哪儿见过你
I have the strangest feeling I’ve met you before.
我想到了! 这是1990年 我应该在1996年留言
Wait. This is 1 990. I’m supposed to be leaving messages in 1 996!
那还不是他们的电♥话♥号♥码
It’s not the right number yet! That’s the problem!
我有消息要告诉他们
I have a message for them.
没有用 打不开的
Won’t work. Can’t open it.
铁窗被焊住了 不可能橇开
You think you can remove the grill,but you can’t. It’s welded.
我早就告诉你了 全部的门都锁住了
See? Told you. All the doors are locked too.
他们要保护外面的正常人
They’re protecting the people on the outside from us…
其实他们和我们一样疯狂
when the people on the outside are as crazy as us.
你知道什么是疯狂吗? 疯狂就是少数服从多数
Do you know what “crazy” is? Crazy is “majority rules.” Yeah.
就拿细菌来说
Take germs, for example.
细菌?
Germs?
18世纪哪来什么细菌不细菌的
In the 1 8th century, no such thing. Nada. Nothing.
大家连想都没想过 正常人也没想过
No one ever imagined such a thing! No sane person, anyway.
后来有个医生
Along comes this doctor.
山姆·维斯
Semmelweis!
山姆·维斯…这个山姆·维斯想说服大家
Semmelweis comes along, trying to convince people, other doctors mainly…
主要是让那些医生相信肉眼看不到的细菌
that there are these teeny, tiny, invisible bad things called germs…
进入人体后会让人生病
that get into your body and make you sick.
他不过是想要那些医生洗手
He’s trying to get doctors to wash their hands.
这家伙是不是精神病?
What is this guy? Crazy?
肉眼看不见的什么东西 什么细菌?
Teeny, tiny, invisible… “What do you call’em? Germs? What?”
我们再说二十世纪好了
Now, cut to the 20th century.
上个礼拜我被关进这个鬼地方之前
Last week, in fact, right before I got dragged into this hellhole!
我到一家快餐连锁店去买♥♥汉堡
I go in to order a burger in this fast-food joint.
被店员掉在地板上
The guy drops it on the floor.
他把汉堡捡起来 拍一拍
Jim, he picks it up, wipes it off.
然后若无其事地拿给我
He hands it to me like it was all okay.
我说有细菌怎么办 他说不可能有细菌
“What about the germs?” I say. He says, “I don’t believe in germs.
细菌是商人为了卖♥♥消毒水和肥皂编出来的
Germs are a plot they made up so they can sell you disinfectants and soaps.”
他是不是疯子? 我说的对不对?
Now, he’s crazy, right? See?
没有所谓的对或错 只有舆♥论♥
There’s no right. There’s no wrong. There’s only popular opinion.
你相信有细菌吧?
You, you, you believe in germs, right?
我不是疯子
I’m not crazy.
当然不是! 你想逃走? 这是很正常的
Of course not! You wanna escape, right? That’s very sane.
我可以帮你 你要不要我帮你啊?
I can help you. You want me to, don’tya? Get you out?
你有办法逃走?
You know how to get outta here?
当然喽 孩子
Yes, my son!
– 你怎么不逃? – 为什么我不逃?
– Then why don’t ya? – Why don’t I try to escape?
问得好 问得非常好 很聪明
Good question. Very good question. Intelligent.
我又没疯干嘛要逃 我已经放出话了
Because I would be crazy to escape. I have sent out word.
我早就安排好了
I am all taken care of.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我联络了手下 打手
I’ve managed to contact certain underlings, evil spirits…
秘书和有的没有的仆人
secretaries of secretaries and other assorted minions…
他们会联络我老爸
who will contact my father.
等到他发现我被关在这种鬼地方
And when my father finds out I’m in this kind of place…
就会把我转到其他高级医院
he’ll have them transfer me to one of those classyjoints…
好好照顾我 把我当人看
where they treat you properly, like a person, a guest!
像大饭店一样有床单 毛巾
With sheets and towels like a big hotel…
有高级的麻♥醉♥药♥来治疗我们这群疯子
with great drugs for all of us nut-case, lunatic, maniac devils!
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
想到要逃跑害我稍微激动了一下
I got a little agitated.The thought of escape crossed my mind.
突然…
And suddenly…
突然我好想弄弯这些臭铁条
Suddenly I felt like bending the fucking bars back!
然后把窗框拆下来吃掉
And ripping out the window frames and eating them!
没错 吃掉
Yes, eating them!
然后跳出去 跳出去
And leaping, leaping, leaping!
帮大家灌肠
Colonics for everyone!
我是精神病患者 我应该发神经的
I’m a mental patient. I’m supposed to act out.
你们真是有眼不识泰山 我老爸一定会很生气的
Wait’ll you morons find out who I am! My father’s gonna be really upset.
他生起气来可不是开玩笑的
And when my father gets upset, the ground shakes.
我老爸是神!
My father is God!
我崇拜我老爸
I worship my father!
由动物权利份子秘密取得的录像带
These dramatic videotapes, secretly Obtained by animal rights activists…
已经引起民众的愤怒
have aroused public indignation.
但是许多科学家强烈否认
But many scientists vehemently disagree,
虐待实验
Torture experiments.
我们都是猴子
We’re all monkeys.
他们打你?
They hurt you?
没有兔宝宝受的伤严重
Not as bad as what they’re doing to the Easter Bunny.
你看它们 它们是自找的
Look at them. They’re just askin’ for it.
搞不好应该让人类被消灭
Maybe the human race deserves to be wiped out.
消灭人类?
Wiping out the human race?
这主意不错 很好
It’s a great idea. It’s great.
不过需要从长计议
But more of a long-term thing.
我们先解决当务之急
First we have to focus on more immediate goals.
那件事我一个字都没说
I didn’t say a word about you-know-what.
你到底在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你想逃跑的计划
Your plan. Emancipation.
你在写什么啊? 你是记者?
What are you writing? You a reporter?
不能告诉你
It’s private.
写诉状吗? 你要告医院?
A lawsuit? You gonna sue’em?
詹姆斯 该吃药了
Yo,Jimbo. Time for your meds.
把握机会 享受人生
Take a chance, Live the moment,
享受阳光 美丽的沙滩
Sunshine, Gorgeous beaches,
佛罗里达群岛
The Florida Keys!
继续收看”恶作剧的疯狂三兄弟”
We’ll return you to the Marx Brothers in Monkey Business.
恶作剧
Monkey business!
去捡回来
Fetch!
恶作剧…钥匙 钥匙
Get it? Monkey. Monk key.
什么?
What?
如果你觉得市场未来走势疲软
If you see a bearish future in the decade ahead…
考虑世界局势变化并及早把握良机
consider the changes sweeping the world and the opportunities they offer.
及早把握良机
“And the opportunities they offer.” Ooh!
他们下药真重
They really dosed you. J im!
药物过量 情况危险
Major load. Danger, Will Robinson, danger.
你要振作起来 集中精神
You gotta get it together. Focus, focus, focus.
按照计划 我的部分已经搞定
Remember the plan. I did my part!
什么?
What?
是什么时候?
Not “what.” When.
– 什么时候? – 问得好
– When? – Yes. When.
就是现在
Now. Now,Jim.
没错! 就是现在! 买♥♥进 卖♥♥出

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!