Yes! Now! Buy! Sell!
股票 公债 买♥♥进 卖♥♥出
Stocks! Bonds! Purchase! Sell!
没错! 不要再恶作剧了
Yes! No more monkey business!
不要…再…
No… more…
恶作剧
monkey business!
没错 增加你的投资
Yes, enhance your portfolio now.
五百块 我有五百块 我有保险
Five hundred dollars. I got $500. I’m insured!
机会之门已经打开了
Yeah! A window of opportunity is opening now.
机不可失 稍纵即逝
Now is the time for all good men to seize the moment. The moment!
机不可失
Now is the time for all good men to seize the day!
他妈的 杰弗里! 别装疯卖♥♥傻
Goddamn it,Jeffrey! Quit playin’ the fool!
万事达卡 维萨卡
MasterCard! Visa!
通往快乐的钥匙
The key to happiness!
詹姆斯 把握机会
Jim, seize the moment!
杰弗里 你给我回来
Jeffrey, come back here!
走 詹姆斯
Go,Jim!
– 滚开 – 杰弗里 给我回来
– Get out. Out! – Come here,Jeffrey!
掌握你的未来 最后的机会 最后的机会
The future can beyours! Last chance!
最后的机会
Last chance!
佛罗里达是最理想的渡假地点
Best place to go would be Florida.
现在是去佛罗里达群岛的最佳时机
The Keys are lovely this time of year.
二号♥电梯坏了 用一号♥
Two’s not working today. Use one.
凯萨琳 这张纸在我的信箱里
Kathryn, this was in my box!
但是我怀疑不是给我的
But I have a slight suspicion it wasn’t meant for me.
你是我见过最美的女人
“You are the most bootiful woman I have ever seen.
你活在美丽的世界却不自知
You live in a bootiful world, but you don’t know it.
你有自♥由♥ 阳光和新鲜空气
You have freedom, sunshine, air you can breathe…”
是不是 科尔?
James Cole, right?
我很想留下来 但是我非走不可 帮帮我
“I would do anything to stay here but I must leave. Please help me.”
好了 好了…真可怜
Okay, okay, okay. Poor man.
嗨 凯萨琳 詹姆斯·科尔是你的病人吧?
Hey, Kathryn? James Cole is one of yours, right?
他逃走了 有人看到他搭二号♥电梯
He eloped. Last seen, he was up on two.
糟了
Shit!
我们必须先确定病因再动手术
We have to know exactly what’s there so we can fix it.
医生 有人找你
Doctor, we have a visitor.
请问你有什么事吗?
May I help you? Excuse me?
嗨 科尔 怎么啦 老兄?
Hey,Jimbo. What’s up, man?
没关系 放轻松 放轻松
All right, it’s okay. Take it easy.
不会有事的
It’ll be all right.
放轻松 不会有事的
Take it easy. We’ll work this out, okay?
送你回房♥间喝牛奶 吃饼干 你不会有事的
Send you back to your room. A little milk and cookies, you’ll be all right.
千万别紧张
Just take it easy, okay?
冷静
Calm down!
压住他! 还不把他压住
Take him down! Take him the fuck down!
我没有要伤害任何人 瑞莉医生 求求你救救我
I’m not gonna hurt anyone. Dr. Railly, help me, please.
– 我们会帮你安静下来不要 – 我不要吃药
– We’ll give you something to calm you. – No! No more drugs!
不这样不行 你现在思绪非常混乱
James, we have to do this. You’re very confused.
凯萨琳 我们同事四年了
Kathryn, we’ve been working together for four years.
你从来没有像现在这样
I’ve never seen you like this before.
拜托别这么激动 又不是要审问你
So please stop being so defensive. This isn’t an inquisition.
我不认为我激动 我只是想解释
I didn’t think I was being defensive. I was trying to explain exactly what…
他应该被关起来
He should’ve been in restraints.
你做了错误的决定 为什么不承认呢?
It was bad judgment on your part, plain and simple. Why not own up to it?
是我判断错误
Okay, it was bad judgment.
但是我对他有种奇怪的感觉
But I have the strangest feeling about him.
– 我以前见过他而且… – 两个警♥察♥进了医院
– I’ve seen him before and I’m trying… – Two policemen are in the hospital.
连警卫都被打到头骨破裂
Now we’ve got a security guard with a skull fracture.
我说了是我判断错误 你还要我怎样?
I said it was bad judgment! What else do you want me to say?
你们看吧 看到了吗?
You see that? See what I mean?
你太激动了 你们说是不是?
You’re being defensive. Isn’t she being defensive?
又出了…状况
We have another situation.
他完全被控制住?
He was fully restrained?
对 是我亲手绑的
Yes, sir. I did it myself.
而且他服过镇静剂?
And he was fully sedated?
他服过镇静剂
He was fully sedated.
你们是说 一名完全受到控制的病人…
Are you trying to tell me a fully sedated, fully restrained patient…
居然有办法从通风口溜出去 把铁丝盖放好
somehow slipped out that vent,replaced the grill behind him…
然后从通风管爬出去
and is wriggling his way through the ventilation system?
小心
Watch it!
全被你搞砸了
You sure fucked up!
你在哪?
Where are you?
你会说话嘛 巴比
Ah, you can talk!
我不叫巴比
My name’s not Bob.
没问题 巴比 他们送你到哪去了?
Not a prob, Bob. Where’d they send you?
– 你在哪? – 隔壁的牢房♥
– Where are you? – Another cell.
也许吧
Maybe.
你说”也许”是什么意思?
What do you mean “maybe”? What’s that supposed to mean?
也许是指…
Maybe means…
也许我在隔壁的牢房♥
maybe I’m in the next cell.
和你一样是自愿者
Another volunteer like you.
也许我是在中♥央♥办公室
Or maybe I’m in the Central Office…
替那群白♥痴♥科学家监视你
spying on ya for all those science bozos.
又或者…
Or, hey…
也许我根本不在这里
maybe I’m not even here.
也许我只是你的幻想
Maybe I’m just in your head.
什么事没办法确定
No way to confirm anything.
– 他们送你到哪去了? – 1990年
– Where’d they send ya? – 1 990.
1990年怎么样?
’90! How was it?
有好的毒品吗? 有小姐吗?
Good drugs? Lots of pussy?
喂 巴比 你有完成任务吗?
Hey, Bob, you do the job?
有没有找到重要的资料?
You find out the big info?
十二猴子军?
Army of the Twelve Monkeys?
我应该到1996年的
It was supposed to be 1 996.
这群科学家老是耍人 搞出这种事
Science ain’t an exact science with these clowns.
不过他们还算有进步
But they’re getting better.
你运气不错 没被送到古埃及
You’re lucky you didn’t end up in ancient Egypt.
嘘 有人来了
Shh! They’re comin’.
位于第二街的动物自♥由♥协会
The Freedom for Animals Association on Second Avenue…
就是十二猴子军的秘密总部
is the secret headquarters of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys,
是他们干的
They are the ones who are going to do it,
我帮不上忙 我要走了
I can’t do any more, I have to go now.
圣诞快乐
Have a merry Christmas.
– 怎么样? – 什么意思?
– Well? – What?
是不是你留的话?
Did you or did you not record that message?
那是重新合成过的老旧录音
It’s a reconstruction of a deteriorated recording.
信♥号♥♥很模糊 我们只好慢慢地逐字拼凑
Weak signal. We have to put them together one word at a time.
我们才刚把它还原
We just finished rebuilding this.
这个电♥话♥是不是你打的?
Did you or did you not make this call?
我怎么可能打电♥话♥
I couldn’t make any call.
你们弄错了时间 送我到了1990年
You sent me to the wrong year. It was 1 990.
你确定?
You’re certain of that?
你做了些什么?
What’d you do with your time, Cole?
你是不是把时间花在吸毒和女人上?
Did you waste it on drugs? Women?
他们逼我吃药
They forced me to take drugs.
逼你吃药? 为什么逼你吃药?
Forced you? Why would someone force you to take drugs?
我惹上麻烦被警♥察♥抓了起来
I was in trouble. I got arrested.
我照你们的吩咐找到蜘蛛的样本
I did what you wanted. I got a specimen, a spider.
但是我找不到东西装 所以我把它吃了
I didn’t have anyplace to put it, so I ate it.
反正我是在错误的年代 应该不会有关系
But you sent me to the wrong year, so it really doesn’t matter.
你回去的时候有看到这个记号♥吗?
Did you see this when you went back?
没有 应该没有
No, sir, I don’t think so.
这些人呢? 你有看到他们吗?
What about these people? Did you see any of these people?
没有
No.
没有
No.
等一下 等一下
Oh, wait, wait.
他? 你看到他?
Him? You saw that man?
好像在精神病院看过
Maybe in the mental institution.
你进了精神病院? 天哪!
You were in a mental institution? Oh, God.
科尔 你是被派去搜集重要资料的
Cole, you were sent back to make some very important observations.
你本来可以好好表现
You could’ve made a real contribution.
帮助人类夺回地球

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!