Come on, my boy.
用说的没用 喂他吃吧
It’s no use telling him. Make him eat.
我们可花了一大笔钱在他身上
We spent good money on him.
我们最好找出那个把废柴卖♥♥给我们的中国佬
We’d better find the old Chinaman who stuff that jackal for us.
以那种体型 可以卖♥♥个好价钱
At that size it would sell well.
摆在壁炉前或书房♥装饰
For a mantelpiece or a library.
女士们先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen.
你们期待已久的时刻终于来临了
The moment you have been waiting for!
泽比诺大马戏团隆重向观众们介绍
The great Zerbino Circus is proud to present it’s audience…
野蛮残暴的凶手
with a savage killer!
出去 你这又懒又老的笨虎
Out there you lazy old lump.
该干活了
Time to go to work.
快走
Move.
他现在不适合表演了
He’s an embarrassment for the show.
我们应该卖♥♥掉他
We should get rid of him.
可是谁会买♥♥呢?
But who would buy him?
以他这年纪 一分钱都不值
At his age, he’s not worth a cent!
现在连越南屠夫都不肯要他了
Not even a Vietnamese butcher would take him now.
走啊 快动
Let’s go! Move.
准备了 因为我要献给各位…嗜血的凯撒
Get ready! For I give you…Bloody Caesar.
你是凶猛的野兽
You are a ferocious beast.
就表现的像一点
So act like one!
多留下来的这几天过的还快活吧?
So how are you enjoying your extended stay?
非常快活
Very much.
听说你一直受到招待
I heard you are keeping yourself entertained.
是否表示我们能盼望你在这美丽的殖民地多留些时候呢?
Does this mean we can hope you to stay longer in our beautiful colony?
因为你还有很多事情要做
Since you have plenty to do.
听说你在打听河流区域
Someone said you were asking about the river region.
当然了 那里有很棒的寺庙
Of course, there’s wonderful temples there.
但我必须警告你
But I must warn you.
范传中士越来越难服从命令了
Sergent Van Tranh is getting very hot under the collar.
他可能不太好受
That can’t be too plesant for him.
如果你冠上个独特的职称
I wonder if it would make it easier for you…
不知道是否会令你方便些
if you have some sort of feature hat to wear.
狩猎特别顾问…和护花使者
Special adviser for hunting…And the protection of flora.
你意下如何?
How does it sound?
求之不得
Rather long.
你想有何关连呢?
What might that involve do you think?
不怎么有关
Nothing much.
每当我有重要访客时 你可以筹办猎虎活动
You could organize the tiger hunt whenever I have important visitors.
您真是好心
Very kind of you.
这回我到底该怎样报答你呢?
How on earth can I thank you this time?
我需要虎皮
I need the skin of that tigers.
要再让陛下同意开路的事会相当困难
His Excellency is being very difficult about the road again.
因为他在打猎期间失去了信心
It’s because he lost faith during the hunt.
我们要怎样给他虎皮呢? 老虎还活生生的呢
How do we present him with the skin when the live tiger’s still inside it?
你是猎人 你来想办法
You are the hunter. Figure it out.
下周二我和陛下有约
I have an appointment with His Excellency next Tuesday.
我不能空着手去
I cannot go empty handed.
别胡扯了 那不可能
Don’t be ridiculous. That’s impossible.
你行的
Oh, you can do it.
否则 我可能阻止不了中士了
Otherwise, I may not be able to restrain the Sergeant.
听说你已经找到一个同伴 某个本地女子
He says you have acquired an accomplice. Some local girl.
你叫我吗 夫人?
You rang, Madame.
-桑加 -毕西
-Sangha!…Bitsy!
喂?
Hello?
我认得你
Hey, I know you.
原来你被带到这儿来
So this is where they brought you, huh?
还不算太糟嘛
Well, it’s not so bad.
至少你有了伴
At least you got company.
别那样子看我
Don’t you look at me like that.
我该拿你怎么办?
What was I supposed to do with you?
我不可能放你出去 对吧?
I couldn’t have left you out there, could I?
你没学过猎食 你会饿死的
You never learned to hunt. You would starve to death.
马上被吃掉就太可怜了
It’s a pity to get eaten right away.
你记忆蛮好的 我知道你想要什么
You get a long memory I know what you want.
我是你的话就不会那么做
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
就算它这么小 也能把你的指头给咬掉
Even at that age, they can take your finger off.
听说动物死后 你们会保留它们的皮
I’ve heard you keep the skins of your animals after they are dead.
偶尔会
Sometimes.
你们不会碰巧有张虎皮吧?
You wouldn’t happen to have a tiger hide by any chance?
虎皮? 恐怕…
Tiger skin? I’m afraid…
虎皮我们可以卖♥♥给你
We can get you a tiger skin!
很好 我可以看看吗?
Good. Can I see it?
你几时要?
When do you need it?
明天
Tomorrow.
明天?
Tomorrow?
那你明天就见的到 1000比索
Then you can see it tomorrow. It will cost you 1000 Piasters.
先把钱付清
Payable in advance.
我不希望是因为作买♥♥卖♥♥才被宰的
I don’t want it finished in gold leaf.
就是这价格 你自己看着办
That’s the price. It’s up to you.
皮你要不要?
Do you want the skin or not?
要的话就付1000比索 不要的话就滚蛋
If you do, 1000 Piasters. If you don’t, get lost.
好吧 算我多花一点钱给这只小的
All right. Spend some of it on this little one, won’t you?
喂他吃好一点
Feed him well.
它曾是我的朋友
Happens to be a friend of mine.
来吧!
Come on!
你哭个什么劲? 你已经晋级了
What are you crying about? You’ve been promoted.
库玛 –饥渴的嗜血老虎
你不该难过
You shouldn’t be sad.
你没让小老虎留在丛林里是对的
You were right not to leave little tiger in the jungle.
不然他会长成一只吃人的野兽
It would have grown up a man-eater.
大概吧
I suppose.
你是猎人
You are a hunter.
你保护人类不受野生动物攻击
You protect people from wild animals.
关心它们可以 但不要去同情它们
It is good to care for them, not to pity them.
我以前确实这么想
It’s exactly what I used to think.
对我而言 狩猎是种崇高的行业
For me, hunting is a noble occupation.
我想把你们国家的宝藏 卖♥♥给根本不懂鉴赏的人…
I think it’s also a noble occupation to share treasures of your countries…
也是种崇高的行业
to people who don’t know anything about them.
你不同意吗?
Wouldn’t you agree?
我父亲会同意 只要你给他钱
My father agrees. If you give him money.
没人见过这里的雕像 任其荒废在丛林里
Nobody sees the statues here. They’re just left to decay in the jungle.
丛林是它们的家 这是它们居住的地方
The jungle is their home. This is where they live.
也是老虎居住的地方 但你却不介意狩猎它们
It’s also where tigers live, but you don’t mind hunting them.
还记得给你这个的年轻人吗?
Do you remember the young man who gave you this?
被老虎咬掉一条腿的那个人
The one who lost his leg to a tiger?
他是我哥
He’s my brother.
可以了吗 陛下?
May I please, Your Excellency?
但你父亲向来更喜欢在照片里秀出致命的伤口
But your father always prefers to show the death wound in the photograph.
我不是我父亲
I am not my father.
那么 伤口在哪呢?
So, where is the hole?
在这里 是不是很神奇啊?
Here. Isn’t that amazing?
绝对很神奇 每个细节都一丝不苟
Absolutely amazing. And very meticulous on their part.
可是很遗憾 我射中的那只 是打中另一边耳朵
Unfortunately the animal I shot was hit in the other ear.
那么各位 神圣的雕像再也不必离开它们的寺庙
So gentlemen, the sacred statues will no longer need to leave their temples…
并被运送到巴黎去了
and migrate to Paris.
为什么? 因为巴黎…
Why? Because Paris…
拿一下好吗?
Would you mind holding that?
桑加 桑加 桑加 毕西
Sangha! Sangha! Sangha. Bitsy.
救命
Help!
我要他滚出我的房♥子
I want him out of the house!
可是妈 他是我的
But mom, he’s mine!
我要他滚出去 把他赶出去
Get him out of here!
别碰他
Don’t touch him!
妈 我需要他
Mom, I need him.
住手
Stop.
别碰他
Don’t touch him!
它不是故意的 我知道他只是在玩啦 妈
He was only playing! I know he was only playing, mom!
离那怪物远一点
Stand back from that monster!
桑加
Sangha!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!