我从来都不喜欢他们。
I never like them anyway.
只是他必须要离开。
The only thing is he must pull out.
他知道吗还是我得告诉他?
Does he know or
do I have to tell him?
你当然要告诉他,不然他就忘了!
Of course you tell him,
otherwise he forgets!
你怎么了?我已经告诉过你了!
What’s your problem?
I already told you!
他在你肚子里了。
He must come on your belly.
我想知道的是…我应该打掉还是等着生下来?
Tell me again…Should I wash
right away or can it wait?
噢,糟了!
Shit, my brother!
快走,我们要错过班车了!
Let’s go, we’ll miss the bus!
Martine,知道吗?你挺让我生气的。没人强迫你。
Know what, Martine? You’re getting on
my nerves. No one’s forcing you.
你不会理解的:我必须这样做!
That’s what you don’t understand:
I have to do it!
嘿,我能借你♥妈♥的♥红色外套穿穿吗?
Say, can I borrow your
mother’s red coat?
你这个女人!
You female!
你从哪儿搞来的这些鞋子?
Where did you get those shoes?
你还不适合穿…
You weren’t much to start with…
你现在看着挺丑的。
Now you’re ugly.
她是从哪儿搞来的这一身行头?
你朋友的?
Where did she get her stuff,
that friend of yours?
美国人那里。
From the Americans.
但这样也不是万无一失的,就像温度一样会变化。
But it’s not fool-proof,
it’s like temperature.
-额… -当你要堕胎的时候他们也不会来找我的!
– Oh well… – Then don’t come to me
when you need an abortion!
Alain,你的女孩们用的什么?药片还是史酷比?
Alain, what do your girls use? Do they
take the pill or use a scooby-doo?
行了,别闷着了,我们可以从
你的经历中得到些什么的!
Come on, don’t be selfish,
let us profit from your experience!
你的女孩们做了什么?
What do your girls do?
我的女孩们不说话!
My girls keep their mouths shut!
太蠢了。如果每个人都保持沉默…
That’s dumb.
If everyone keeps quiet…
我觉得节制生育都是有必要的了。
I think birth control
must be debated.
嘿,我可是很认真的,回答我!
Hey, I’m talking seriously here,
answer me!
我要带你去参加你的狗屎小屁孩派对,
这就是我要说的。
I’m hauling you to your shitty
kindergarten party and that’s all.
See you.
回见啦。
来吧,和我们待一会儿!
Come on, come in
with us for a while!
-不可能。
– No way
-好吧,再见。
– Okay, see you.
-你安生点。
– You be careful.
-我会的。
– Yes.
如果你做些蠢事你看我收不收拾你。
If you do something stupid
I’ll break your neck.
什么蠢事?
What’s something stupid?
-别装傻。
– Don’t get worked on.
-什么意思?
– What do you mean get worked on?
再说你怎么会知道呀?
And how will you find out?
我会知道的。
I’ll know.
那我和别人睡觉了怎么办呢?
And what about me,
if I sleep with a guy?
管我屁事。
I don’t give a fuck about your life.
呵…“你好啊小朋友”!
Well…”Ciao bambino”!
他们的父母都来了。
Their parents are here.
对呀,我知道他们会来的,但很快就要走了。
Yes, I knew they would be,
but they’ll leave soon.
男孩们喝柠檬酒吧!
Lemon liqueur for the boys!
当然,女孩们也是!
And for the girls too, of course!
看呐,还有些新生…
Look, some guys from the final year…
大卫先生在呢!
And there’s M. David!
你觉得这些父母真会走吗?
Are you sure the parents are leaving?
感觉他们要一直待着…
It looks like they’re staying…
看这个老爸!真恶心!
Look at the father! It sucks!
忘了他,我们会玩得开心的。
Forget about the father,
we’ll have fun eventually.
我感觉他们要走了。
I swear the parents are leaving.
快点,走了…走了啊!
Come on, let’s go…come on!
走啊!
Come on!
看!他们在开火车!
Look! They’re doing the caterpillar!
-你觉得它在吗?
– Are you sure it’s here?
-在。
– Yeah, it’s here.
-我不喜欢这个地方。
– I don’t like this place.
-是你说要来的。
– You wanted to come here.
-你哥哥在这儿吗?-在吧。
– Are you sure your brother
is here? – Yes.
-晚上好。
– Good evening.
-晚上好。
– Good evening.
-晚上好,Alain在这儿。
– Good evening, we’re with Alain.
– Alain?
-他在吗?
– Is he here?
-这里的人都是Alains…
– Here they’re all Alains…
你想进来吗?
Would you like to come in?
谢谢。
Thank you.
-我们的东西可以放在哪里?
– Where can we put our things?
-随便吧。
– In there somewhere.
-谢谢。
– Thank you.
-你们不要客气。
– Enjoy yourselves.
-摇起来了!
– The music rocks!
-对啊。
– It does.
女士?
Miss?
女士?女士?
Miss? Miss?
你知道我们可以把东西放哪里呢?
Do you know where
we can put our things?
那边。
Over there.
那边的哪里?
Where over there?
-别问了,放在那边就好了。
– Leave her alone, just put them over there.
-我们随身带着吧。
– Let’s just keep them on.
这里太挤了。
This is a place to get laid.
这里可以坐吗?
Could we please sit down?
-不好意思,你有烟吗?-没有。
– Excuse me, would you have
a cigarette, please? – No.
我有,你要吗?
You want cigarettes?
I have cigarettes.
要火吗?
You want a light?
想跳舞吗?
Want to dance?
你一个人?
Did you come here alone?
和我朋友Martine一起,她在那边。
With a friend, Martine,
she’s over there.
-Martine…那你叫什么?
– Martine…and what’s your name?
– Marlene.
– Marlene…你们怎么过来的?
– Marlene…and how did you get here?
– 搭的顺风车。
– Hitch-hiking.
-你们不会很快就走吧?
– Are you staying long?
-看情况…
– We’ll see…
能给我支烟吗?
Would you have a cigarette, please?
嘿,给我烟…
Hey, cigarette…
-那个红头发的女孩是你朋友吗?
– The redhead, she is your friend?
对。
– Yes.
她很可爱。
She is cute.
晚上好。
Good evening.
打扰了,我可以把东西放在这里吗?
Excuse me, can I leave
my things here?
随便你。
I don’t give a fuck
about your things.
不舒服吗?
Not feeling okay?
额,我很好。
Nah, I’m fine.
你想要我的照片还是怎么?
You want my picture or something?
别盯着我了,很尴尬。
Stop staring at me,
it’s embarrassing.
我觉得你很漂亮。
I think you are very pretty.
有烟吗?
Do you have a cigarette?
– 没点着。
– It’s not lighting.
-我真不喜欢这些派对。
– I hate these parties.
你呢?你是来干什么的?
And you? What are you doing here?
我和我哥还有一个朋友一起来的。才到没多久。
I came here with my brother and

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!