Home 历史电影 行动目标希特勒(2008)

行动目标希特勒(2008)

0
行动目标希特勒(2008)

General, if I may… No, you may not, Colonel.
将军 我请求… 不 你不用请求 上校
You may not do anything.
你什么都不能做
Because not only have you proved to me you can’t deliver,
你已向我证明了你万不可委以重任
You’ve painted a target on my back.
你这是让我成为众矢之的
If I so much as sense you trying to move the Reserve Army again,
如果再让我知道你调动后备军
I will personally have you both arrested.
我会亲自逮捕你们
Do I make myself abundantly clear?
你们听清楚没有
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
听清楚了 听清楚了
Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
I’ll hear you say it, Colonel.
我要听你说 上校
Heil Hitler!
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
The point of replacing Hitler is to negotiate a truce with the Allies.
我们取代希♥特♥勒♥并与盟军就休战一事进行磋商
The Allies, I suspect, would be more amenable to a truce
盟军很可能会同意停火
If we offer it to them before they get to fucking Berlin!
如果我们提出这个意见 他们将直捣柏林
There’s no point in killing Hitler unless you kill Himmler, too.
除非你同时杀掉希♥特♥勒♥和希姆莱
Why remove a madman just to have a lunatic take his place?
为何要在消灭一个精神病后再请来一个疯子
Today’s failure had nothing to do with Himmler, and you know it.
今天的失败与希姆莱无关 你知道的
This is a military operation in the hands of a politician, nothing more.
这次军事行动掌控在政客们的手中
What are you suggesting? I’m not suggesting anything.
你还有什么好建议的 我什么都没有建议
I’m stating the facts as I see them.
我只是在阐述我看到的事实
You don’t have the courage to kill Hitler, so you are making the task impossible.
你没有勇气刺杀希♥特♥勒♥ 所以你会让任务徒劳
Nothing seemed to stop you and your henchman from trying it on your own.
看来什么都无法让你和你的心腹停下来
My only regret is that I waited for you to find your backbone.
我唯一后悔的就是 我竟然在等你发现自己的良知
I don’t think I’m alone when I say your judgment is in question.
我想不是只有我一个人认为你的判断有误
I’d like to call a vote. Carl.
我建议大家举手表决 卡尔
I propose that we relieve Colonel Stauffenberg.
我建议我们革除史陶芬伯格上校
Carl, Can I have a word with you in private?
卡尔 我能单独跟你谈谈吗
No, Ludwig. If you’ve got something to say, say it.
不 路德维格 如果有什么意见你就在这里说
Very well. I heard from the Chief of Police this evening
很好 我从警♥察♥局长那里得知的消息
That Himmler has issued a warrant for your arrest.
希姆莱下达了对你的逮捕令
You have to leave Germany tonight.
你今晚必须离开德国
When we succeed with the central solution
我们解决了中♥央♥政♥权♥的问题后
You’ll return as chancellor.
你回来就任总理
Disappear, Carl. Avoid contact with anyone.
尽快消失吧 卡尔 避免与任何人接触
Good luck, Colonel.
祝你好运 上校
No more indecision.
不要迟疑不决了
From now on, Stauffenberg has full discretion.
从现在开始 一切由史陶芬伯格全权指挥
I can’t issue the alert again unless we follow through.
如果不继续执行的话 我无法签发警戒令
I’ll do my job. You just take Berlin.
我做我该做的 你就负责柏林方面的事情吧
Hold on, sir. I’ll try to connect you right now.
稍等 先生 我马上为你连接
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
I’m sorry, sir. There is bombing in Ebingen. We’ve been disconnected.
抱歉 先生 艾宾根遭到了轰炸 我们无法连接
Ebingen is a long way from Bamberg. I’m sure your family is safe.
艾宾根离班贝格很远 我相信你的家人是安全的
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome, Colonel.
欢迎 上校
Do you have a place where I could change, Major?
有没有地方让我能换一下衣服 少校
Please follow me.
请跟我来
At least put the Reserve Army on standby alert.
至少得让后备军待命警戒
Not until I’ve heard from Stauffenberg. Not until I’m sure.
起码等史陶芬伯格给我消息 并且等我确认之后
But that’s not what he… Noted, Colonel. Thank you.
但是他不… 记住我说的话 上校 谢谢
The meeting has been moved up to 12:30.
会议时间更改至12:30
Mussolini is arriving on the afternoon train.
墨索里尼正乘搭下午的火车赶来
The Fuhrer wants to have lunch with him. Yes, sir.
元首要和他共进午餐 是的 长官
Will Mussolini be joining us in the briefing, sir?
墨索里尼会参加会议吗 长官
I only wish he were.
我希望他会
Then some ambitious officer might take the opportunity
然后那些雄心勃勃的军官会抓住这次机会
To shoot that dago bastard.
去干掉那个意大利混♥蛋♥
Excuse me, General. I’m expecting an important call.
劳驾 将军 我在等一个很重要的电♥话♥
Could you please have someone come and get me?
请问您能安排人来通知我吗
Even if I’m with the Fuhrer.
即便我是和元首在一起
Of course, Colonel. Thank you, sir.
当然 上校 谢谢 长官
Colonel.
上校
Major Freyend speaking.
我是弗莱伊德少校
Colonel? They insist you hurry.
上校 他们催您快点
The briefing’s about to begin.
简报马上要开始了
One moment, please, Major.
请稍等 少校
Ten minutes. Two for the walk, one for the checkpoint,
我们有10分钟 走路2分钟 接受检查1分钟
One for the bunker, six to get out.
到达地堡1分钟 第6分钟时撤离
Plenty of time.
时间足够
Excuse me, Colonel.
抱歉 上校
Sir! The Fuhrer’s at the briefing!
上校 元首已经开始做简报了
The Colonel is changing, Major.
上校正在换衣服 少校
You understand this can be difficult. Of course.
你该理解这有多困难吧 当然
Plenty of time.
时间足够
Get the car. But, sir…
把车开过来 但是 上校…
I have everything i need. Get the car.
我已经万事俱备了 把车开过来
I can manage this.
我来帮您拿
Where are they going? It’s too hot.
他们要去哪儿 天太热了
The briefing has been moved to the conference hut.
简报转移到会议临时房♥举♥行♥
Major, my injuries have left me hard of hearing.
少校 我的听力因上次受伤减弱
Would you place me as close to the Führer as possible?
你能安排我到尽可能离元首近的位置吗
I’ll see what I can do. …against the Red Army.
我会想办法 …抵抗红军
Not only have they been advancing from the east,
他们从东方前进
But they’re coming down on the northern
将会北下
And the southern fronts as well.
还会抵达南方前线
As you can see, my Fuhrer,
正如元首你所见
If the enemy continues at this rate,
如果敌军继续以这个速度行进
The situation in the East Prussian sector is critical.
东普鲁士的局面会非常严峻
Lack of supplies is continuing to weaken our main units,
缺乏援军将持续减弱主力军的力量
And reserves are severely depleted.
食物储备已消耗殆尽
My Fuhrer, you remember Colonel Stauffenberg?
元首 您还记得史陶芬伯格上校吗
As you are all aware,
如你们所知
In the past two days alone,
单单在过去的2天里
The 10th Army has given up Ancona,
第十军放弃了安科纳
The 14th Division has been pushed out of Livorno.
第十四师被赶出了里窝那
Army Group Center has already lost 28 of their 40 divisions.
中路集团军的40个师中被消灭了28个
That is a total of almost 350,000 men.
共计35万人
Since the Red Army first attacked nearly a month ago,
由于红军一个月前就发起了首攻
Our troops have already been pushed back
我军已被逼退至
To the Polish border.
波兰边境
Conference hut.
会议临时房♥
This, compounded with the loss of the 4th Army in Minsk,
加之第四军在明斯克的损伤
Threatens the entire eastern perimeter. Yes, sir.
威胁了在东方的整个防御带 遵命 长官
We must consider pulling men
我们必须考虑把兵力
from Army Group North Ukraine,
从北乌克兰集团军
As well as the Romanian…
还有罗马尼亚那儿调离…
…and prevent further losses.
避免更多的损失
Unless we can quickly dispatch new blocking divisions
除非我们能在危急德国权利的紧要关头
At vital points along the German right,
迅速调遣军队
Army Group will be swallowed…
否则集团军将在…
Colonel. There’s a telephone call for you.
上校 有您的电♥话♥
…by the enemy in less than a fortnight.
…不到两周内被敌军消灭
And we run the risk of
我们还冒着
Losing all the ground we have managed to gain
失去在过去3年里攻占的
In the last three years. Our spearhead…
所有土地的风险 我们的先遣队…
General Fellgiebel, sir. He says it’s urgent.
是费吉博将军 长官 他说是紧急事件
Yes, General, this is Stauffenberg.
将军 是我 史陶芬伯格
…Russian air activity has proven
苏联空军也已印证了它
Just as impregnable as their ground force.
如同陆军一般固若金汤
Why? My Fuhrer…
为什么 元首…
In some areas they outnumber us seven to one.
在某些地区 他们的人数是我们的7倍
If we can afford to give ground
如果我们有能力
Along the Italian front, I further…
供给意大利前线的陆军后备军 进一步说…
One thing is certain,
有一点是确定的
The Red Army will continue an aggressive push west,
红军将继续向西发起攻击性进攻
Even at the expense…
甚至牺牲…
In order to rebuild at this…
为了重建…