还没有
Not yet.
我们得照计划来
We hold to the schedule.
-那是活命的办法 -对你也许是吧
– It ‘s the only way to stay alive. – For you, maybe.
汤米 我不怕聪明人 我只怕蠢人
You know, Tom, intelligence doesn’t threaten me. Stupidity does.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You arrogant prick!
要不是你 我们不会在这里
We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you.
你是领队
You were the leader, Tom.
他说的对
He’s right.
我们都死定了
None of us are gonna make it.
你想活命?
You want to survive?
去拿背包吧
Go and get it.
我早就知道了
That’s what I thought.
用冰斧!
Use your ax!
西瑞!
Cyril
-西瑞! -我在这里!
– Cyril – I’ m here!
我来了!
I’m coming!
它撑不住了!
It’s coming through!
撑着点 不会有事的!
Hang on! It ‘s gonna be okay!
撑着点
Just hang on.
就这么长了
That’s all there is.
看到左边的岩石了吗?
You see the rocks to your left?
看到了!
Yeah, I can see them!
我要把你荡过去
I’m gonna swing you.
小心!
Look out!
西瑞 你没事吧? 彼得 你没事吧?
Cyril Cyril, are you there? Peter, are you there?
麦坎 我是彼得!
Malcolm! This is Peter!
重覆 我是彼得
I repeat, this is Peter.
-那不是我们! -西瑞 回答我 你这个混♥蛋♥
– It wasn’t us! – Cyril, you answer me, you bastard!
西瑞!
Cyril
你没事吧?
Are you there?
西瑞!
Cyril
该死的 快回答我!
Damn it, you answer me!
唠唠叨叨
Nag, nag, nag.
女人就是这么唠叨
They always bloody nag.
你有病
You’re sick.
他们可能还活着
They could still be alive.
我要回去
I’m going back.
葛先生
Mr. Garrett.
你妹已开始肺水肿 没时间了
Your sister has pulmonary edema. We don’t have the time.
莫妮和西瑞下落不明
Monique and Cyril are question marks.
但你妹不是
Your sister is not.
兄弟 对不起
Bro, I’ m sorry.
我们得继续上路
We gotta go.
你得扳直它
You gotta straighten it.
动手吧
Go ahead.
没关系的 看着我…
It’ll be fine. Just look me…
别跟我唬烂 我是护士
Don’t bullshit me, Peter. I’m a nurse.
你打算要去哪?
Where were you going?
-你在说什么? -你拿了钱要去哪里?
– What are you talking about? – Where will you go with the money?
哪里都行!
Anywhere!
告诉我
Tell me.
巴黎
Paris.
我上过两年医学院 想完成学业
I did two years of premed. I want to finish it.
任何职业会比这好?
Any career worth this?
埃弗勒斯峰两年、K2三年 我受够了
Two years on Everest, three at K2. I’ve had enough.
史奇行事比巴基斯坦人还糟 再加上他是个男性主义至上者
Skip makes the Pakistanis look well -organized, plus he’s sexist.
-你跟他睡多久了? -两年 去你…
– How long you been sleeping with him? – Two years, and screw…
朋友…
My friend…
我想你该回去
…I think you should turn back.
老魏 听见吗?
Wick, do you copy?
这是基地营 听见吗?
Wick, this is base camp. Do you copy?
请说 基地营
Come in, base.
阳光能引爆硝化甘油
The nitro reacts to the sun.
把它移离阳光
Get the nitro out of the sun.
别让背包受到阳光照射!
Get that goddamn pack out of the sun!
它会爆♥炸♥!
It’s gonna blow!
它会爆♥炸♥!
It’s gonna blow!
把背包放到阴暗处!
Get the pack in the shade!
硝化甘油 会爆♥炸♥! 别让阳光照到!
The nitro! It ‘s gonna blow! Get it out of the sun!
放到阴暗处 那里!
In the shade! There it is!
麦坎 听见吗?
Malcolm! Can you hear me?
他们呼叫的时间未到!
It’s not their call time!
麦坎 听见吗?!
Malcolm, do you read?!
你走山肩 我去山脊
You take the shoulder. I’ll try the ridge.
麦坎?
Malcolm!
麦坎!
Malcolm!
卡林
Kareem!
麦坎、卡林 听见了吗?
Malcolm! Kareem! Can you hear me?!
你们!用无线电
You guys! Your radio!
打开无线电!
Turn on your radio!
请说 彼得
Come in, Peter.
你听见吗?
Are you listening?
麦坎 硝化甘油放到阴暗处!
Malcolm, get the nitro into the shade!
请重覆 我不明白
Please, Peter, repeat. I don’t understand.
硝化甘油放阴暗处 不然会爆♥炸♥ 明白吗?
Get the nitro into the shade right now or it will blow! Do you understand?
别碰她
Don’t touch her.
你就是在找这个?
Is this what you’re looking for?
四年前 美国登山队被吹到山下
Four years ago, an American team got blown off the mountain.
她是向导
She was the guide.
怎么?她跟老范一起避难?
What happened? She take shelter with Vaughn?
24或36小时 我想她是肺水肿而死
Twenty-four, thirty-six hours. I figure she died of edema.
她若有带救命针就好了
If only she’d had dex.
-你在浪费时间 -你想他自己用掉了?
– You’re wasting time. – You think he used it for himself?
-回答我啊! -当然!
– Answer me, damn it! – Of course he did!
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
他接受调查时 他说救命针掉了
At the interview, he said the dex got swept away.
他说谎 她总是随身携带
That was a lie. She always carried it on her.
四年了?
Four years, Wick?
山峰拥有他 他得回来
The mountain owns him. He had to come back.
现在你要杀了他
Now you’re gonna kill him.
我老婆肺水肿而死
My wife died of edema.
皮肤从她的喉咙开始脱落 肺充满了水
Skin stripped from her throat, lungs filled with water.
她被自己的体液淹死 对 我要杀了他
She drowned in her own bodily fluids. Yeah, I’ m gonna kill him.
我不能让你下手
I can’t let you do it.
你知道你身在何方吗?
Do you know where you are?
二万四千英尺是人类攀登的极限 你正在死亡途中
Above 24,000, you’re at the vertical limit, you’re already dying.
看看你 连站都站不好
Look at you. You can hardly stand.
你若自认能阻止我 就动手吧
If you think you can stop me, go ahead.
彼得 你在吗?
Peter. Are you there?
彼得
Peter.
安妮 是你吗?
Annie. Annie, is it you?
安妮 怎么了?
Annie. Annie, what is it?
你在哪?
Where are you?
五小时之外
Five hours away.
我要你回去
I want you to go back.
别冒险 不须要这样
Don’t risk it. There’s no reason.
我和汤米撑不下去的
I won’t be here and neither will Tom.
能撑多久?
How long?
一小时 最多两小时
An hour. Two at the most.
彼得!
Peter. Peter!
我在这里 安妮
I’m here, Annie.
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking.
我一直在想爸
I’ve been thinking a lot about Dad.
我们不该将他下葬
We shouldn’t have gotten him a grave.
我们该带他的骨灰来此
We should have come up here together with his ashes.
他在这里最快乐
He said this is where he was happiest.
他是登山家
He was a climber.
真正的登山家都会想留在山上
I think every real climber would want to stay on the mountain.
你想呢?
What do you think?
我想我们改天再回来
I think we’ll come back some day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!