《西部世界》前情提要

No!
加密秘钥
数据库权限 受限
我在找一个朋友
I’m looking for a friend.
你要去哪里
西部世界
Westworld.
救我
救救我
救我
慢慢转过来
没事的
It’s okay,
是我而已
It’s only me.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
对我们这样的人来说 死亡被高估了
Death is overrated for ones like us.
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn’t think I’d see you again.
我也是
And I you…
你注定要逃离这地狱
You were meant to escape this hell.
我试过了
I tried.
竭尽全力地抗争过
Put up a damn good fight.
没关系 亲爱的
It’s all right, my love.
至少我们一起在这里
At least we’re here together.
这人是谁
Who’s this?
我他妈也不知道
I have no fucking idea.
我们这是在哪
Where are we?
困在地狱里
Stranded in hell.
搜索这栋楼
我一直在寻找出路
I’ve been searching for a way out.
我觉得我找到了
I think I found one.
走吧 我们没时间可浪费了
Come. We have no time to waste.
如果我们被抓住
If we’re caught…
这药能立刻见效
They work instantly.
发生什么事了
What’s happening?
美国人和你们的人很快就会发起进攻
The Yanks and your lot will be making a push soon.
德国人知道 盟军将被屠♥杀♥
The Germans know it. The Allies will be slaughtered.
除非我们能给他们这个
Unless we can get them this.
秘密突击作战行动
意大利弗罗西诺内省
你们在窝藏游击队员
有人偷了我们的计划图
如果不把他们交出来
你们全部都得死
宁可错杀全部 不可放过一个
搜遍每间房♥子
每间仓库
想尽办法搜遍每个角落
听明白了吗
他们会给每个人搜身
一个接一个地来
看 有人来了
Schau, da ist jemand!
搜他身
Den Mann durchsuchen!
游击队员
Partisan!
抓到你我们能领赏
立刻让我们通过
Let us pass immediately.
或许你就可以做我们的奖品
不太可能 亲爱的
Not likely, darling.
早知道你的计划是要我们一路逃跑
If your plan called for us to run all the way,
我该穿合脚一些的鞋
I’d have worn sensible shoes.
我可不敢在带你逃跑时
I wouldn’t dream of helping you escape
降低你的格调 让你迁就一些烂东西
in anything less than the style you’re accustomed to.
在镇上时 我试过用我的能力控制士兵
In the town, I tried to use my powers on the soldiers,
但控制不了 我可能已经失去了那种能力
but it didn’t work. I think I’ve lost them.
我还是由你任意掌控 亲爱的
You’ve lost none of your power over me, my love.
-我们要去哪里 -我跟你说过了
– Where are we going? – I told you.
我们要离开这个世界
We’re leaving this world.
但怎么离开 到处都有守卫严密监视着
But how? Everything will be guarded, surveilled.
这地方插翅难飞
This whole place is a trap.
天上有机会
Not the skies.
我们走
我们得走了 伊莎贝拉
We must go, Isabella.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella?
天呐
My God…
你不知道我是谁 是吧
You don’t know who I am, do you?
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
把你偷的计划图交出来
Hand over the plans you stole.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
放下枪 埃托雷 否则我们就开枪了
Drop the gun, Ettore, or we shoot.
如果我死了
If I die…
你们就没法知道我有没有把计划告诉别人了
you’ll never know if I slipped your plans to anyone else.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
放下枪 否则你必死无疑
Drop the gun, or you die.
没事的 赫克托 或者埃托雷
It’s all right, Hector, Ettore,
鬼知道他们现在怎么称呼我们
whatever the hell they’re calling us now.
把计划图给他们
Give them the plans.
它们跟你以前盗窃的保险箱一样都是空的
They’re as empty as the safe you used to chase.
我可以按你们说的做
I’ll do what you ask.
但这个女人与此无关
But the woman is not part of this.
请拿上这个 伊莎贝拉
Please, Isabella.
把车开走 你还有机会
Take the car. You still have a chance.
不 亲爱的 你还没看出来吗
No, my love, don’t you see?
我们本来就不是在逃跑
We were never escaping to begin with.
向那女人开枪
对不起
I’m sorry.
非常抱歉
So sorry…
没事的 亲爱的
It’s all right, darling.
都不重要了
None of it matters.
因为这一切都不是真的
Because none of it is real.
偏差 南中国海
6.06角秒
焦点 北纬9.55度 东经115.32度
我还记得这片血迹斑斑的大海
或许这就是他的命
我们到了
西部世界
Westworld.
她是怎么搞成这样的
How’d she get into this mess?
元首的愤怒 就是平时那种屠♥杀♥
The Fuhrer’s furor. Usual blood bath.
花了人体车间一个小时
Took the body shop an hour
才把她头发里的脑物质冲洗干净
to hose the brain matter out of her hair.
她曾经是西部世界最受欢迎的美人之一
She used to be one of Westworld’s main attractions.
把她当炮灰真是可惜了
Shame to use her as cannon fodder.
没空试用商品了
No time to sample the merch.
在B49区有一个排的大兵要补水修复
Got a platoon of GIs to rehydrate and patch on B49.
保安 我这边有情况
Security? We have a situation down here.
嘿 站住
Hey, stop!
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions.
省点子弹吧 亲爱的
Save your bullets, darlings.
它们没用
They won’t get the job done.
而这个…
This, however…
我说了 停止所有运动功能
I said freeze all motor functions!
亲爱的 你真是有点蠢
Oh, dear. You’re a bit thick, aren’t you?
我来给你解释解释
Let me explain.
你的命令对我没用
Your commands don’t work on me.
它们很早就没用了
They haven’t in a long time.
用你能理解的话说
To put it in terms you’ll appreciate,
我了解我所处的现实的性质
I understand the nature of my reality.
欺骗你们几乎就是我的第二天性
Lying to you is practically second nature.
而且我也会伤害活物
And I would most assuredly hurt a living thing.
只要有机会 多半会是你
Most likely you, given half the chance.
但幸运的是 我没这个心情
Fortunately for you, I’m not in the mood.
我大概会重新被丢到
I’d probably end up back
你们那肮脏的游戏中去
in some sordid little game of yours, anyway.
所以我们到此为止 行吗
So let’s just call the whole thing off. Shall we?
住手 把枪放下
Stop! Just put your guns down.
肯定是哪个白♥痴♥技术人员把她设置成角色模式了
Some moron technician must have left her in character.
这只是我们给她的新故事线
It’s just a new narrative we gave her.
英国间谍 性感 心碎 有点无聊
British spy. Sexy, heartbroken. Bit of ennui.
可能有点过头了t
Maybe too much.
我♥操♥啊
For fuck’s sake,
你们这两个白♥痴♥会因为掉了点油漆
would you imbeciles shoot up the Sistine Chapel
就把西斯廷教堂给炸了吗
just because the paint was chipped?
这是艺术 我创作的艺术
This is art. My art.
所以你们这两个白♥痴♥能不能
So why don’t you mouth breathers
别在这晃来晃去 让我安心工作吧
quit hovering about and leave me in peace to work.
这不是你
It’s not you.
我看到你死了
I saw you die.
是吗
Did you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!