危机四伏(2000)

What Lies Beneath

0
131

你以为可认瞒天过海?
Well, I know you killed her, you murdering son of a bitch!
我知你杀了她 你这畜牲
Who?
谁?
Don’t give me that shit.
别他妈装傻
Your wife.
你的妻子
She’s very upset. Forgive us, please.
抱歉 她有点问题 对不起
Honey.
亲爱的
I didn’t kill my wife.
我没杀我老婆
Are you all right?
你没事嘛?
Come on, honey.
走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
老婆 走吧
I’m sorry.
很对不起
You all right?
你没事吗?
Oh. Yeah.
哦 是的
I’m fine.
我很好
What happened? Just now?
刚才发生什么事?
I just saw Norman’s face.
我看见诺曼
He was so frightened for me.
他很担心我
How’s your marriage?
你的婚姻怎样?
Good. Really good.
很好 真的很好
We’ve had our moments, I guess…
我们遇过困境…
…but he’s a wonderful husband and father.
但他是个好丈夫好父亲
I mean, sure, he can be obsessed with his work…
我是说…他很专注工作
…and sometimes it’s like…
有时候 就像…
…that he doesn’t see me.
没看见我一样
Or, you know…
你知道…
…like I’m…
就好像我…
That there’s something wrong…
我可能是真的有…
…with me.
一点问题
That can’t feel good.
那真的不好受
No.

Okay.
好吧
I see where you’re going with this…
我知道你想讲什么
…but my marriage is fine. No.
但我的婚姻美满
I have had some kind of empty-nest episode…
不过 我的确有感到失落
…where I saw…
并且看见…
…some things that weren’t there.
一些幻像
Let’s deal with that. I’m willing to deal with that.
我愿意面对这个问题
“Thought you might need this. Love, Jody.”
你或用得着 祖迪
Mrs. Spencer.
史太
I wanted to apologize for scaring you like I did.
我想道歉…那天吓着你
When I thought about how it must have seemed…
我想我一定像…
Please. Let’s just…
求你 别想了
Claire Spencer.
史嘉莉
Mary Feur.
费玛莉
Would you like a cup of coffee? Very much.
喝咖啡吗? 好的
That day at the fence…
那天你好像…
…you seemed terrified.
很惶恐
I don’t think I imagined that.
我看得出来
No.

What were you so afraid of?
你怕什么?
Have you ever felt so completely consumed by a feeling for someone…
你曾经有没有对某人爱得死心塌地…
…that you couldn’t breathe?
爱得死去活来?
Thought that your time together was so…
在一起的时间
…passionate and consuming that you felt physical pain when they’d leave?
激♥情♥得分开时你会感到痛楚?
Sure.

I couldn’t catch my breath…
我不能呼吸
…and I panicked.
很惶恐
I never dreamed anyone would hear me.
我不知道有人会听见
I tried to leave him.
我尝试离开他
I went to my mother’s in Providence…
我进城找我妈
…but he brought my things up…
但他半夜…
…in the middle of the night…
冒着暴风雨
…during the rainstorm.
送我的东西来
He pleaded with me to come home.
他哀求我回去
You must think I’m pathetic.
你一定觉得我很可怜
No.

I don’t.
一点也不
I’ll be quick. I’ve got to get Sidon to okay my budget before his trip.
我会很快的 只谈谈我的出差经费
What’s Templeton’s wife’s name again?
谭的妻子叫什么?
Lois. Phil and Lois Templeton.
莱丝 谭飞与莱丝
Don’t let her corner you, she’ll chew your ear off.
别给她拉着你讲过不停
Evening, Phil. Here they are.
晚安 阿飞 你好
How do you do? Hi.
你好吗?嗨
Hi. Nice to see you again, Lois.
莱丝 见到你真好
White wine, please.
给我一杯白酒
How are you holding up?
今晚怎样?
Just fine. It’s a lovely party.
很不错
Norman was telling me the house is finished.
诺曼说大屋很快装♥修♥好了
Almost. Wonderful.
对 太好了
It’s good to see you doing so well.
真替你高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I was worried.
其实 我很担心
I don’t think I’ve seen you since Norman’s reception here last year.
自诺曼的欢迎派对后没见过你
You were worried?
你很担心?
I swear, I’ve become that nosy old lady I used to run away from at Amherst.
我变成麻省学院那八封女人
No, I’m just not sure what you mean.
不 我只是不明白
You got so upset.
你最近很不开心
Oh, at the party.
噢 那派对上
For the DuPont Chair.
那杜邦派对
You remember?
忘了吗?
Well, I remember the party, but…
我记得 不过…
Oh, God!
哦 天!
I had completely forgotten.
我完全忘了
I broke your crystal.
我打烂你的水晶
Oh, my dear.
哦 天
A cheap wine glass from the caterers.
那只是一只廉价水杯
But you went completely pale. You couldn’t catch your breath.
但你面色苍白 透不过气
It was as if you had seen a ghost.
像见鬼一样
“Missing girl.”
失踪女孩
Madison Elizabeth.
麦伊莉
M E M.E.
M-E.
Frank.
法兰克
Madison Elizabeth…
麦伊莉
…Frank.
法兰克
M E F M.E.F.
M-E-F.
Claire?
嘉莉?
Hey, good morning.
早上好
Up all night?
你整夜没睡
You okay?
没事吧?
Do you remember this?
你记得她吗?
It’s the girl that disappeared last year.
去年失踪的女孩
Did you know her?
还记得吗?
No.
不记得
Claire, I’m afraid to ask.
嘉莉 我很怕去问
Where’s all this going?
你为何对此感兴趣
It’s her.
是她
The woman I saw in the bathtub.
我在浴缸见到的是她
The ghost? Yes, the ghost.
那鬼魂? 对 鬼魂
I thought it was Mrs. Feur, but it’s not.
我以为是费太 但不是
I’m positive this time.
我肯定是这个时候
Claire, stop it!
嘉莉 别说了
Stop it.
别说了
I know you’re going through something I don’t understand.
我知你经历了些我不明白的事
I have tried to be here for you, but this is enough, Claire.
我尝试理解 但这得停止
Enough.
够了
Do you want to go see somebody together?
想不想一起见见某个人?
I’ll call Dr. Drayton.
我打给戴顿医生
Then what, Claire? What?
你想怎样?
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎做
It’s her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!