危机四伏(2000)

What Lies Beneath

0
133

是她
So let me ask you this… Mr. McCain?
麦京医生 我想问下…
McCann. McCann.
麦京 麦京
Nothing was ever found? No car, or…?
没发现什么?汽车之类的
Listen… This girl’s a real live wire.
听着 那女孩很野
She drives around in a souped-up Mustang convertible.
她驾一部经改装的开蓬跑车
Most people think she’s…
大家以为她…
…off around Mexico or somewhere with her friends.
和朋友一起到墨西哥去
The police downgraded it to a runaway.
警方列作离家出走案处理
Her mother lives out here in Addison County.
她母亲在这城的艾特森县居往
Mrs. Frank? Yeah?
法兰克太太? 什么事?
I’m Claire.
我叫嘉莉
I wanted to talk to you about Madison.
想跟你谈谈麦伊莉
Just plain coffee.
这儿只有黑咖啡
None of that mocha nonsense. Fine.
没有其他的了 没关系
You look a little old for a student.
你不像学生
I’m not a student. We met at a party.
我不是学生 我在派对碰见她
Well, that sounds about right.
嗯 那很合理
I never understood how a girl that wild got all A’s.
她虽然那么野 但科科都拿优秀
She liked to read a lot, though.
她很爱阅读
Sometimes she’d lock herself up in her room for days, just reading.
有时她多天锁在房♥内读书
They wanted to put her in a school for the gifted when she was young.
他们想过送她进天才学校
Maddie wouldn’t hear about it.
但她不愿意
I don’t know where she got it. She didn’t get it from me.
她的遗传并非来自我
She probably got it from her father’s side of the family.
大概来自她的父亲
She never really mentioned her father.
她从没提过父亲
Yeah, well, she wouldn’t.
是的 那当然
She was 12 when he left.
自12岁父亲离家
Never spoke about him after that.
她便没提过
You don’t even need the sound.
你不用听声
You can pretty much tell what’s happening by the faces.
看表情也知道剧情
I turn it up sometimes, though.
我有时也扭开声音
Feels like there’s someone here.
有点人气
Why are you here?
你来干吗?
I don’t know.
不知道
You want to see her room?
想看她房♥间吗?
Full scholarship.
全额奖学金
Princeton too.
普林斯顿也是
She wanted to stay on the East Coast.
她想留在东岸
You must be so proud.
你定以她为荣
These are the last pictures taken of her.
这是她最梭的照片
The police used this one.
警方挑这张
Let me get that. Excuse me.
失陪 我去接电♥话♥
Claire?
嘉莉?
Claire?
嘉莉?
Hello, Dr. Spencer. Mrs. Spencer.
你好 史教授 史太
Forbidden fruit.
禁果
You got a problem with that?
有问题吗?
Guess this means you’re not mad at me anymore, huh?
这代表你不再恼我吧!
I wouldn’t go that far.
我不认为这样
Take it easy, huh?
放松点 好吗?
What’s got into you?
你怎么了?
Ow! What’s the matter?
什么事?
It’s too rough.
你太恨了
Since when?
何时开始的
This is a brand-new
天 这恤衫是新买♥♥的
Okay, Claire, that’s… Why don’t you shut up, professor?
好了 嘉莉… 教授 住口吧
Why don’t you just…
你为何不…
…shut up?
住口?
I think she’s starting to suspect something.
我想她开始起疑了
Who?
谁?
Your wife.
你老婆
Stop it!
停下
You know.
你知道的
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么?
I know.
我知道了
I was there.
意外发生前
Just before the accident.
我在那里
I remember now.
我记起来了
What?
什么?
I came to the door.
我来到门口
There was whispering.
听到耳语
I saw you in the mirror…
我在镜中看见你
…lying there with her…
跟她躺在一起
…in our house.
在我们屋里
Claire, listen to me.
嘉莉 听我说
She was at the DuPont party…
好在杜邦派对上
…staring at me. It was her.
盯著我的 是她
That’s why I couldn’t breathe.
因此我透不过气
That’s why I dropped the glass.
跌碰玻璃杯
Honey, that was last year. We were having troubles.
那是去年 我们不和
So you slept with a fucking student?
所以你跟学生上♥床♥
That’s not what I’m saying. Don’t touch me.
我没讲过 别碰我!
Get away from me.
走开
Get out!
滚!
I said, get out!
滚开!
Fine.

Claire, please, please.
嘉莉 别走
I gave up everything.
我放弃一切
Claire, please don’t…
嘉莉!别走
My life, my music. I never asked you to quit.
我的人生 我的音乐
There was never any other choice!
但我别无选择
You had to topple perfect daddy. That meant perfect wife.
你要超越你♥爸♥ 要个完美家庭
Perfect family. That’s not fair.
完美家庭 这不公平
You were touring with a baby…
你是带着婴儿的单身母亲
…and you were happy to give it up.
你曾放弃了
When you did, you hated me for it, so you gave it all to her.
但又后悔 不爱我只爱她
Who? Caitlin!
谁? 嘉琳!
Leave her out of this.
别拖她落水
And then some bright young woman finds me attractive.
然后有年轻女子走向我
Stop it! And I slipped!
别说了! 我做错了
God help me, I slipped! I’m not gonna listen.
天!我做错了 我不听!
Claire, I tried to break it off. You should’ve tried harder.
我尝试放弃 你应更努力去尝试
I was in Adamant.
我到了阿特曼
In Adamant?
阿特曼
You know, that artsy little hippie village a couple hours away down on 7.
七号♥公路咐近的嬉皮艺术村
I stopped at this caf茅 to get coffee, and I see Norman sitting in the back.
我去喝咖啡 从后面看见诺曼
But he wasn’t alone.
他不是一个人
It was a young blond woman.
年轻金发女子
I didn’t see her face.
我没看见她的样子
I didn’t think anything of it at first.
我想也不想便上前打招呼
And I was walking over to say hello.
我想上去打招呼
And they started arguing in such a way…
但他们在吵架
…that it stopped me.
我停了下来
Then a few days later, you were in the accident.
几天后 你撞车了
And I get a bizarre call from Stan working at the hospital…
我接到史丹自医院打来的电♥话♥
…asking me, was I with you that day?
他问我出书那天
If you were upset about anything.
你有没有不妥
He made it sound like you had deliberately…
他说你蓄意…
…driven your car into a tree.
驾车撞树
And I thought, “Oh, my God.
我心想 天
Claire’s found out.”
嘉莉发现了
And when I went to the hospital, I see Norman.
我赶到医院 看见诺曼
And he was so desperate at the thought…
他很怕…
…of losing you.
怕会失去你
I couldn’t say anything.
我不敢告诉你
Please…

…don’t hate me, Claire.
别怪我
I don’t hate you.
我不怪你
Hello, this is Miss Jody.
我现在不能接听电♥话♥
Can’t get to the phone. Leave your name and I’ll call you back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!