谢谢
Thank you.
你们想喝点什么吗?
May I bring you something from the bar?
来一瓶你们最好的香槟
Let me have a bottle of your best champagne.
给我们来点牡蛎 – 好的,先生
And bring us some oysters. -Very good, sir.
我得说,我非常….
I have to say, I was so….
我非常高兴我能在拍卖♥♥上赢到你
I was happy when I bought you at the auction.
我是说,我很少有这样的机会…
I mean, it’s very rare I have the opportunity to…
能接近象你这样一位女士
bask in the ambience of such a classy lady such as yourself.
喔,上帝啊!
Oh, my God!
在你的美丽面前… – 我这运动员的脚真难受
I am humbled by your… -This athlete’s foot is just killing me.
…我感到很自卑 – 这味道,感染了
…beautiful nature. -That smell. That’s infection.
你美丽的…. – 上帝啊,脚趾甲断了?
The most high-classness of your…. -My God. Is that a hangnail?
我被你的美丽所迷惑
Captivated by your beauty.
你的身段使我想起意大利的山脉
Your bountiful curves remind me of the hills in ltaly.
对不起,你在说什么?
I’m sorry. You were saying?
好极了,谢谢 – 你们准备好点菜了吗?
That’s perfect. Thank you. -Are you ready to order?
是的,我来点鸡肉,只要白肉
Yes, I’ll have the chicken. White meat only.
这位女士,也许来点沙拉?
And for the lady, perhaps a salad?
也许不 我要牛排,包上洋葱
Perhaps not. I’ll have the steak, smothered in onions.
一串排骨,面条多加蒜
A rack of ribs. Pasta with extra garlic.
薯条加醋和洋葱圈
French fries with lots of vinegar and a side of onion rings with lots of sauerkraut.
你试过牡蛎吗?
Have you ever had oysters?
你知道牡蛎可以壮阳吗?
Did you know oysters are an aphrodisiac?
对不起
Sorry.
我舌头很大
My tongue’s kind of big.
会开的,抓住!
It’ll open. Hold it!
我来推,对,看,这下行了
I’ll push. Yeah. See, that did it there.
再来转一下
Just a little turn.
太多钥匙了…
There’s so many keys involved…
有时很难搞清楚哪个是哪个
sometimes it’s hard to figure out what’s what.
她叫美玲
It’s Mei Ling.
你在这干什么?小姐,太晚了!
What are you doing here? Girl, it’s late!
来,现在,你得回家了 休息去吧
Come on, now. You have to go home. Get some rest.
你不能留下来,这样是不合法的
You cannot stay. There are laws against this kind of workmanship.
他们以为我这里是糖果店
They’ll think I’m running some kind of sweatshop.
那位小姐不知道什么时候回家
That girl does not know when to go home.
我告诉你,他会一直不停的打扫
I’m telling you, she will stay here and just clean forever.
这里真是太美了
This is really nice.
对,这太酷了
Yeah, this is dope.
我选的真不错,伙计
Dope summer home I picked, boy.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
那个穿毛皮的大个秃子?
The big, buff, bald dude with the fur?
那是我的教练
That’s my trainer.
你把教练的相片挂在墙上?
You have your trainer on your wall?
是啊,喔,为了激励自己 我想自己有一天也能象那样结实…
Yes, well, for inspiration. I want to look like that one day and…
我每天都来 我看着….你看过泰坦尼克号♥吗?
I come in every morning and I look at the…. You ever see Titanic?
不,我没看过 – 我也没有,你想喝点什么吗?
No, I haven’t seen it. -Me, either. You want something to drink?
好,当然,来点葡萄酒吧 – 葡萄酒
Yeah, sure. A glass of wine would be nice. -Wine.
好,那么我给你来杯酒….
Okay, so I’ll get you a glass of wine and….
应该在厨房♥里,对吗?
That’d be in the kitchen, right?
我不知道,这是你的房♥子,赖丘
I don’t know. This is your house, Latrell.
谁?喔,我!赖丘
Who? Oh, me! Latrell.
对,我是赖丘,对
That’s right. I’m Latrell. That’s right.
我在我的房♥子里来给你找瓶酒
I’m going to get you a bottle of my wine in my house.
这是我的房♥子,我住在这里
It’s my house and I live here
糟糕,小姐!
Damn, little lady!
你能吃得掉吗
You sure can put it away.
你太有意思了
You’re so funny.
瞧!
Voila!
你有条狗
You have a dog.
不,我没有狗
No, I don’t have no damn dog.
喔,那么那是谁的狗?
Well, then whose dog is that?
糟糕
Shit.
那不是狗
That’s not no dog.
那是我家的一员
That’s family.
嘿,兄弟
Hey, cousin.
过来,小子
Come here, boy.
它看起来很不高兴!你还好吗?
He looks really mad! Are you okay?
是,我没事,它只是想我了,没什么
Yeah, I’m fine. He just misses me, that’s all.
好吧,小子,别玩了,让我起来!
Okay, boy, playtime’s over. Let me up!
你要我去叫人吗? – 不用,我们只是闹着玩
You want me to go for help? -No, we’re just having fun.
你今天玩的还好吧
You sure are playful today.
你想溜溜吗,小子?
You want to go for a walk, boy?
我马上回来!
I’ll be right back!
你猜怎么着? 忘了吧!我要走了!
You know what? Forget this! I’m out of here!
我可不想和一个男人约会 他的狗还在咬他….
I don’t want to go on a date with a guy and his dog is biting him and….
它现在怎么样了?那是什么?
What’s he doing now? What’s that?
别理它
Don’t pay him no mind.
它在睡觉之前总是这样
He’s just going to do that until he falls asleep.
现在,我们到哪里了?葡萄酒!
Now, where were we? Wine!
你知道,我喜欢有特点的女人
You know, I like a woman with a little extra something.
在那事的时候来点缓冲
A little cushion for the pushing.
我真希望你能来看我的比赛
I’d really love for you to come to one of my games.
不,谢谢,我已经看过了 不感兴趣
No, thank you. I’ve seen you play. Not impressed.
对不起?我是联赛中得分最高的前锋!
Excuse me? I’m the highest scoring forward in the league!
不过那只是有点天分? 完全被你的丑闻和懒惰掩盖了
But all that talent? Totally overshadowed by nothing but scandals and pure laziness.
来!你在禁区内得分率在 50% 以下 对吗?
Come on! You’re shooting under 50% from the free throw line, okay?
你的扭转场上局势的能力,无法估计
Your turnover ratio, abysmal.
再加上,你不能发中三分球来挽救局面 那么…
And on top of that, you can’t shoot three-pointers to save your life. So…
别扯了
squeeze me.
从来没有人关心过这些
No one’s ever cared like that before.
过来,宝贝!
Come here, baby!
喔!我放了一个
Oopsie! I had a poopsie.
小姐,我们会过得很好的
Girl, we’re going to get along just fine.
到你了!
Back at you!
感受气氛! – 我要吐了
Bask in the ambience! -I’m going to be sick.
然后,不,我跳过栅栏,跳下去 我伤到了膝盖
So, no. I jump over the fence, fall. I scrape my knee.
别扯了 – 不,真的,听着
Get out of here. -No, seriously, listen.
我伤着了膝盖,我被警♥察♥追在牢里蹲了一夜
I scrape my knee. I get chased by the cops and I spend the night in jail.
那太蠢了,你这么只是为了 找到洛佩茨和班的幽会地点?
That’s insane. You did all that just to find J-Lo and Ben’s hideaway?
我忍♥不住,你知道,小报是我的爱好
I can’t help it. You know, investigative journalism is my passion.
那么你为什么 现在给地方做些小新闻呢?
So how’d you end up writing puff pieces for the local news?
遗憾,我得罪了人…
Unfortunately, I made some enemies…
最后被炒了
and ended up getting fired from my last job.
出了什么事?
What happened?
相信我,你不想知道
Believe me, you don’t want to know about that.
看,我花整晚谈我自己
Look, I spent all night talking about myself.
有时候男人最好坐下来 听听别人说什么
Sometimes it’s good for a man to just sit back and listen.
喔,如果你这么想的话
Well, since you put it that way.
我在为沃伦·凡德高做新闻
I did this piece on Warren Vandergeld.
他和他的同伙想诈骗一个男的
Him and his partners tried to swindle a guy.
你在说泰德·博顿?
You talking about Ted Burton?
对,你怎么知道的?
Yeah, how did you know that?
在报纸登出来了,我读过
It was in the paper. I read about it.
但是他们没在报纸上登出来的是…
But what they didn’t report in the paper…
博顿比他们聪明 10 倍
was that Burton was 10 times smarter than all of them.
他挪用了数百万藏到一个秘密帐户里
He embezzled millions and stashed it in an offshore account.
当凡德高听到这件事快要暴露的时候…
When Vandergeld heard the story was going to break…
他不想丢脸
he didn’t want to be embarrassed.
喔,我的工作就没了
Well, there goes my job.
你知道,你是个很好的倾听者
You know, you’re a good listener.
看起来你一切都准备好了
It seems like you have the whole package.
伙计!
Man!
喂? – 凯文,你该走了
Hello? -Kev, you got to go.
什么?现在? – 对,现在,我们要走了
What? Now? -Yeah, now. We’re on our way.
你不能在拖他一会吗?
Can’t you stall him for a little while?
看,这个男的对我唱歌♥ 他想亲我,还有…
Look, this man sang to me. He tried to kiss me and on top of that…
在刚才的 20 分钟里他一直在放屁
he been farting for the last 20 minutes.
好吧,我马上就到,再见
All right, I’ll be there in a minute. Bye.
大白兔! – 我来啦,黑鬼!
Cottontail! -I’m coming, nigger!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!