Dan…
丹…
Maybe it’s the wind.
大概只是风吧
No!
不!
Stop!
住手!
Please! Stop!
求你了! 别!
Tucker!
塔克!
You have a week, Evans. Then we burn the house.
再给你一周时间 埃文斯 下次就把房♥子也烧了
William?
威廉姆?
Hey! William!
嘿! 威廉姆!
Out. Out!
出来 出来!
William!
威廉姆!
God damn it, William! William!
该死 威廉姆!
God damn it! Put that down!
该死! 放下!
Come here! Let go!
过来! 放开我! 我们走!
Let go!
放开我!
It’s the last feed we got!
这是我们最后的饲料了!
I’ll take care of this.
我会处理好的
No, you won’t.
你才不会呢
Herd’s over the ridge by now.
牲口该过山脊了
You go get cleaned up.
你去收拾一下吧
You lied to me, Dan.
你骗我
You told me we made payments to Hollander.
你说我们付过钱给郝兰德了
We did…some.
是付过啊…一部分
How do you think we bought feed, Alice?
不然你以为我们买♥♥饲料的钱哪儿来的 爱丽丝?
Three months water?
还有三个月的水钱?
Medicine for Mark?
给马克的药钱?
I had a choice between our family and paying it down.
养活一家子还是还债 我得权衡
We’re supposed to make decisions together.
这事我们应该一起商量吧
Would you have made it any different?
结果有区别吗?
Alice, we can’t make it rain together.
爱丽丝 我们一块再怎么商量也没法让天下雨
Or turn the dust into grass.
或是把沙地变成草地
Can’t stop Hollander from selling our land to the railroad, either.
也没法阻止郝兰德把我们的地卖♥♥给铁路公♥司♥
It’s too bad the doctors at Essex saved so much of my leg.
埃塞克斯的医生当时给我少救回一截腿就好了
I read that the pension act pays by the pound now.
听说抚恤金现在按磅算了
Stop looking at me like that.
别那样看我
You gonna tell the marshal what those men did?
你要去找治安官说理吗?
Marshal ain’t doing shit.
治安官顶个屁用啊
William. First thing, Mark,
威廉姆 现在首先要做的
I’m gonna take you boys, and we’re gonna round up the herd…
就是带你们去把牲口们圈起来…
And then I’m goin’ into town.
然后我去趟镇里
What are you gonna do in town?
你去镇里干嘛?
I’m gonna tell Hollander to make this right.
我要跟郝兰德说清楚
I’m gonna tell him,
我要让他
to pay for a new barn.
赔我一个新的牲口棚
Maybe we should just shoot him like Will says.
我们不如像威尔说的那样一枪毙了他
Coach is headed for Bisbee, Boss.
运钞车是去比斯比的 老大
Girded with iron, Pinks on top,
铁皮环绕 车上有保镖
double shotguns,
双管猎枪
and a Gatling.
还有一挺盖特林机♥枪♥
You shoulda let me save the feed.
你应该让我去抢救饲料的
You gonna hock that?
你要当了它?
Someday, William…
总有一天…
You walk in my shoes, you might understand.
当你成为我的时候 你就会理解
I ain’t ever walking in your shoes.
我永远不会成为你
Tracks over here.
这边有脚印
Here we go.
来了
Kenny, here we go. Here they come.
肯尼 准备好 他们来了
Pull that way!
拉到那边!
Now that one!
这个!
Use the gun. Don’t let ’em get it.
开枪啊 别让他们得手
Mark, stay near.
马克 过来
Mark!
马克!
God damn! Giddyap!
该死的!
Get down. Now!
趴下! 快!
I got more! Here l come!
我来了!
Knock on ’em, Nonnie. Knock on ’em.
跑快点 快
Keep ’em goin’.
快跑
Pull up. Pull up.
停 停
Pull up!
停下!
Morning, Pinkerton.
早啊 镖师
Name’s Charlie Prince.
我叫查理·王子
I expect you heard of me.
你该听说过吧
Well, I heard of a,
我只听说过
balled-up whore named,
有个婊♥子♥叫
Charlie Princess.
查理·公主
That you, missy?
是你吗 小妞?
I hate Pinkertons.
我讨厌镖师
Byron McElroy.
拜伦·迈克埃尔罗伊
When did your hair turn all gray, Byron?
你什么时候变得白发苍苍了?
Go to hell, Ben Wade.
去死吧 本·韦德
Well, would you look at all this?
你看到了吗?
Y’all spared no expense this time, Byron.
这回你们破财了吧
I gotta say, though, it’s probably cheaper,
我说 还不如
just to let me rob the damn thing.
让我们抢了合算
If you’re gonna kill me…
你要杀我…
Just as soon get to it.
就杀吧
I ain’t gonna kill you.
我不杀你
Not like this.
不会这样让你死
Won’t change a thing, lettin’ me live.
让我活下来也改变不了事实
I’ll come for you.
我不会放过你的
I’d be disappointed if you didn’t.
如果你放过我 我倒该感到失望了
She’s lit! She’s lit!
点着了! 点着了!
All right, boys.
好了
There you go. It’s full.
来了 满的呢
All right. There you go.
好了 给你
Come on, give me one. One more.
再给我一点吧
I’ll ask you to put down the money.
把钱放下
You step back! You men step back!
退下! 你们都退下!
All of you step back right now, or this man dies!
不然我就毙了他!
Not a smart move, friend.
这样做很不明智哦
Shit.

He’s fast.
出手真快啊
Well, Tommy…
汤米…
It seems that there was a Pinkerton…
貌似有个车里有个镖师…
Inside that coach that wasn’t quite dead yet.
没死透呢
Now, I know Charlie told you,
我知道查理跟你说过
Because…
因为…
We done got but a few rules in this outfit.
我们这一行有些个规矩
And this is what happens when you put us all at risk.
你让我们犯险就是这样的下场
Mark, look at me. Look at me.
马克 看着我
Keep lookin’ at me. Back up quietly.
看着我 悄悄地后退
Back–William!
往后 威廉姆!
William, look at me. Back up.
威廉姆 看着我 退后
William, look at me.
威廉姆 看着我
Morning.
早啊
Those are my cattle.
那是我的牛
I want ’em back.
我想要回它们
Careful, rancher, that’s Ben Wade you’re talking to.
小心哦 农场佬 你可是在跟本·韦德说话
Well, I need ’em back.
我要我的牛
They’re all l got.
我就只剩下它们了
I don’t need your cattle.
我不需要你的牛
But I will be needin’ them horses.
但我想要你的马
So you don’t go doing nothing… foolish.
那样你就不会干什么傻事
Campos.
康普思
You’ll find them on the road to Bisbee.
在往比斯比的路上你能找到他们
Boys.
告辞了
They’re probably just running late, Mr. Butterfield.
可能只是迟到了吧 巴特菲尔德先生
Pinkertons don’t run late.
镖师们不会迟到
That’s why they’re paid $18 a day.
所以他们值18美元一天
Get me on my feet.
把我扶起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!